Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I am in.

Current weight: 160

Valentines goal weight: 150

Final goal weight: 120

Well, that pesky stall broke - lost a little bit last week (after like 6 days of no weight loss!) but this week was great results at 5.8# lost!

So that is 28# lost since my surgery date and 36# counting my 2 week preop diet.

My valentine's day goal is really aggressive, but I am still shooting for it!

Today is my 4 weeks surgiversary!

Sw 266.4

Cw266.4

Gw250

I'm not sleeved yet.

I seem to be going backwards. 268.7lbs :( Could someone please come kick my arse? I've been bad the last few weeks off and on off and on

Indymom ~ 263 SW . . . . . 195 CW . . . . . 175 GW . . . LBS to GOAL: 20

January 9 ~ 195 (-3 lbs)

Not so good this week, just down 0.4lbs since last week. But, my goal is losing 1.5lbs per week & I've lost 3.4lbs over the past 2 weeks, so I'm right on track. Yipee!!

Starting ~ 225.2.....Current ~ 221.8.....Goal ~ 215.....Lost ~ 3.4.....To Go ~ 6.8

SN: Forensikchic SW: 179 GW: 164 CW: 176 pounds to lose: 12

I am just all over the place this week. Sunday I was down to 175.2 which was my surgiversary. I weigh every day but I record Monday mornings weight for the challenge and I was back up to 176 on Monday, 175.9 today so I am going to call it a wash for this week. I guess I am stalling again. I hope it picks up later in the week. Wish me luck... I am still doing and eating the same things! I guess my body just has to decide when it will let go.

Down 4# this week! Another good week!! 6# more til goal. I would be uber pleased if I could surpass this challenge!! Will just see how things go.

Surgery weight: 271

Starting V-Day Challenge weight: 179

Current weight: 166

Valentines goal weight: 160

Final goal weight: 135

You and I have the same challenge starting weight and final goal weight. I wonder what you did in the past two weeks to loose so much... I am falling way behind! I need advice on what to try!

I'm in. I must say that I was in a while back but forgot to look for the initial post.

Shae

SW: 212

GW: 197

CW: 206

I was stalled for about three weeks, did LilMissDiva's boot camp and lost almost 7 lbs in 4.5 days.

I'm in too. I currently am 184 but have bouncing up and down the same three lbs for over a month it seems. This week I have eaten only Protein with very few exceptions and exercised every day and I've still not seen any significant loss - I also really upped my Water intake to 75 ounces. Hoping this passes soon. I want to be 179 by the end of January and 175 by Valentine's Day. Here are my stats

VSG - August 15, 2011

HW - 241

SW - 235

CW - 184

GW - 140

I am 16 days away from my surgiversary, 1/29/12. My progress has slowed over the past 2 months...damn you halloween candy and holiday treats :blush5: Finally seeing some progress in the right direction!!

Hi all,

I lost .9 lb.s this week and hit a mini-goal. I've lost 80 pounds post-op in a little less than 8 months. That better than the last two, but I'm gonna have to work harder to get to goal. I have 6.7 lbs. to go and 4.5 weeks. I did return to a full workout schedule this week, but didn't cut the snacking as much as I could. I'm gonna really buckle down this week and see how it goes. One week without Snacks won't kill me. I do not need movie theater popcorn to see a movie!!

My Valentine's Goal also includes reaching the following goals:

144: This was my Christmas goal and I've lost 110 lbs. (32 pre-op and 78 post op). 9 lbs. to my final goal!!!

142: I've lost 80 lbs. post-op

140: Five lbs. to my final goal!!!

139: My number starts with 13. I haven't weighed this since the early-90s.

135: GOOOAAAL!

Lynda

Valentine's Day Goal:

SW-144.2.............CW-141.7..............Goal-135

Dec. 25: 144.2

Dec. 30: 142.8

Jan. 6: 142.6

Jan. 13: 141.7

Jan. 20:

Jan. 27:

Feb. 3:

Feb. 10:

Valentine's Day:

Quick update towards Valentine's goal:

SW: 179 CW: 172 GW: 160

Moving in the right direction!!!

Ok I am going to try to relpy to this topic again LOL. Maybe stall is broken and maybe I am moving in the right direction again. Let's hope so.

Dec. 25: 179

Dec. 30: 180

Jan. 6: 179

Jan. 13: 178

Jan. 20:

Jan. 27:

Feb. 3:

Feb. 10:

Valentine's Day:

Khy

I made this pledge a long time ago and am at a plateau. I can't get past 163 lbs. :banghead: So I am just going to keep going and see where I land. Should of went for inches LOL~ ;) GW 160

I'm so in on this! I was really successful during the Christmas Challenge. I hope I'll be just as successful this time around smile.png. I am tempted to make my goal weight the Valentine's day challenge, but I was realistic for the Christmas challenge and I'll be realistic this time around too.

I should expect to lose weight much slower now than I did in the beginning.

SN: Kala SW: 169.3 GW: 160 CW: 169.3 pounds to lose: 9.3

EDIT: I'm going to make my goal a little lower. Why not? I'm changing it from 164 to 160 wink.png

I could have sworn I updated this at least once since I joined. I guess I didn't. I'm a little under one pound away from my Valentine's day goal. My weight loss has been really fast lately. Maybe I'm losing a little faster than is healthy for a lower weight (not that I'm complaining). I'll probably reach my goal before Valentine's day.

I started this challenge at 169.3 lbs on December 28. Now I'm 160.9 lbs.

SN: Kala SW: 169.3 GW: 160 CW: 160.9 Pounds to lose: 0.9