Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I'm in. I must say that I was in a while back but forgot to look for the initial post.

Shae

SW: 212

GW: 197

CW: 206

I was stalled for about three weeks, did LilMissDiva's boot camp and lost almost 7 lbs in 4.5 days.

Checking in:

CW: 200

Onderland Here I Come!!!!!!!!!!!

I believe that I will make this challenge!

My scale progress has been slow last several weeks, but I seem to be losing inches! Down 2# this week, not sure I am going to make the challenge goal though!

CW: 266

Challenge Goal: 255

Today is my 5 month surgiversary and I'm just 9 pounds from my final goal! I haven't been reporting in each week because I haven't had much to report, other than how SLOW it's been going. But, that's OKAY because it's still coming off and the scale is still moving towards my goal. Since starting the Valentine's day challenge I'm down 4 pounds. Last week was a big moment when my weight finally started with 1-4 because I new I was in the final stretch. I have 4 more to go to meet my Valentine's challenge and I'm still hoping that I can do that because I've upped my exercise recently.

SW: 153

Valentine's GW: 145

CW: 149

pounds to lose: 4

Had a good week this week. I'm just 1.4 pounds from my Valentine's goal. I think the extra exercise is helping!

SW: 153

Valentine's GW: 145

CW: 146

Loss: 7

pounds to lose: 1.4

I love how many posts I'm reading from people that have already reached their Valentine's goal! Congratulations! You keep me motivated and I'm cheering ALL of us on these last two weeks!

SN: Forensikchic SW: 179 GW: 164 CW: 169.9 pounds to lose: 5.9

Well, this week was a wash. I have been up and down the same pound since last Monday. I was actually up yesterday to 170.9 then back down to 169.9. I recorded my small gain of a half pound since last Sunday. Its frustrating but I knew this was going to happen. I was losing hand over fist a week ago and it had to end. I knew I would stall at around 170 because I weighed this weight for years. My body likes it here. The good news is I lost a few inches this past week and my clothes fit a little looser. I am not in a solid 12 yet but I can wear a 14 in anything and some are too big. I am wearing my first size medium button down shirt and it fits great! Even a little big! So I will Celebrate the positives where I can! Good luck peeps... we have about 16 days to go! I believe I can make my goal in two weeks. I really do!

Ok, this will be my first challenge........ I was sleeved 12/21/11 and I'm still riding the post-op weight loss but I am expecting the slow down to come. However, with my first challenge, I am trying to motivate my self to really kick butt. Setting a goal is kind of hit-or-miss but here goes.

Surgery weight: 35.6

Current weight: 319.2

Valentines goal weight: 312.2

Final goal weight: 200

Im almost there im now at 181 so 1 more lb to go until my final goal, it seems like yesterday that i was pushing 300 lbs. i deffinetly should reach 180 by valentines day

I made my xmas goal and now im closing in on my final goal. Who woulda thought id be closing in on my goal only 6 months out. I started my journy at 303lbs on my surgery date i was 273lbs and today i am 188lbs and have 8 more lbs to lose.

Sw: 188

Gw: 180

Cw: 188

Lbs to goal: 8

Hi all,

For the first time post-op, I have a gain. I snacked, had drinks, and skipped workouts, so it's not shock that it happened. I just have to own it and take responsibility. I'm late posting my Friday weight because I just didn't want to have to enter the number, but I have to own what I'm doing so I can make a change. I have 3.8 lbs. to go to my final goal weight. I know I can get there if I buckle down.

My Valentine's Goal also includes reaching the following goals:

144: This was my Christmas goal and I've lost 110 lbs. (32 pre-op and 78 post op). 9 lbs. to my final goal!!!

142: I've lost 80 lbs. post-op

140: Five lbs. to my final goal!!!

139: My number starts with 13. I haven't weighed this since the early-90s.

135: GOOOAAAL!

Lynda

Valentine's Day Goal:

SW-144.2.............CW-138.8.............Goal-135

Dec. 25: 144.2

Dec. 30: 142.8

Jan. 6: 142.6

Jan. 13: 141.7

Jan. 20: 138.4

Jan. 27: 138.3

Feb. 3: 138.8

Feb. 10:

Valentine's Day:

Wrong post I was trying to reply too. ;-) Keep up the great work.

Checking in:

CW: 200

Onderland Here I Come!!!!!!!!!!!

I believe that I will make this challenge!

SN: Forensikchic SW: 179 GW: 164 CW: 169.3 pounds to lose: 5.3

Im down a few ounces but I think the stall may be breaking! I am actually down a fraction instead of up two pounds. I have been fluctuating between 169.4 and 172 for two straight weeks. I have upped my exercise after buying a fitbit to motivate me. I think it might be working! Going to zumba again tonite and have been walking or working out steadily for the last four days and one and off for the last two weeks. Hope that helps get things going for me. I really want to have some more weight off before Wednesday (my 6 month surgiversary) and also I go to the surgeon on Friday for my checkup. I think we have about a week left in the challenge and I am hoping for big numbers by next Tuesday!

Well, I have surpassed by Valentine's GW of 150. I currently weighed this am and it was 146.3. I've done it. I am very happy at this moment and am just hoping the scale doesn't bounce back up tomorrow am. Maybe I will wait until saturday to step back on the scale. ;)

I'm so in!!!!

I didn't really lose much weight at all during the last challenge so I'm going to start fresh on this one!

Starting Weight- 219

Current Weight- 219

Goal Weight- 209

Gonna aim lower this time smile.png

I would like to at least be at 214 by Vday- I'm hoping I can pull it off- I would have loved to be at 209, but my weight loss is stalling like crazy!

I made my xmas goal and now im closing in on my final goal. Who woulda thought id be closing in on my goal only 6 months out. I started my journy at 303lbs on my surgery date i was 273lbs and today i am 188lbs and have 8 more lbs to lose.

Cw: 188

Lbs to goal: 8

I reached my v day/ final goal the other day, now its time to finish toning up and working on my body.

Cw: 179

Forensikchic: I'm pulling for you and the big numbers!

dorrie and jcollins: Congrats on making your Valentines Goal!

Lynda

I missed last week with all the Super Bowl excitement around here! I don't think I'm going to hit my goal but am still happy with 10 lbs down in a month. Woot!

Indymom ~ 263 SW . . . . . 188 CW . . . . . 175 GW . . . LBS to GOAL: 13

January 9 ~ 195 (-3 lbs)

January 16 ~ 192 (-6 lbs)

January 23 ~ 190 (-8 lbs)

February 6 ~ 188 (-10 lbs)

Hi all,

I have a gain this week too. I snacked and had drinks, but I did get in all my workouts. This time around snacking and drinks have been more important to me that hitting my goal. I guess I know how many calories I will need in maintenance too: a little less than I am having now. I'm going to switch it up the following week and try a new exercise class. Zumba or spinning.

Lynda

My Valentine's Goal also includes reaching the following goals:

144: This was my Christmas goal and I've lost 110 lbs. (32 pre-op and 78 post op). 9 lbs. to my final goal!!!

142: I've lost 80 lbs. post-op

140: Five lbs. to my final goal!!!

139: My number starts with 13. I haven't weighed this since the early-90s.

135: GOOOAAAL!

Lynda

Valentine's Day Goal:

SW-144.2.............CW-139.3.............Goal-135

Dec. 25: 144.2

Dec. 30: 142.8

Jan. 6: 142.6

Jan. 13: 141.7

Jan. 20: 138.4

Jan. 27: 138.3

Feb. 3: 138.8

Feb. 10: 139.3