Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Iynda: OMG! Congrats to you! You did it! I love it. You are very inspirational to me. Keep it up. ;)

I'm starting to think about the next challenge. Will it be Easter or ???

Checking in:

SW: 212

GW: 197

CW: 200

Onderland Here I Come!!!!!!!!!!!

I believe that I will make this challenge!

I made it!!!!!!!!!!! I weighed this morning and I am 197.2 lbs!!!!!! Yay!

We could do St. Pattys day so it's close to a month? Easter is almost 2 months away, a little too far for me!

I think most of the challenges have been 6 to 8 weeks apart.

Well then Easter sounds about right. It's 7 + weeks away from valentines day

I made it!!!!!!!!!!! I weighed this morning and I am 197.2 lbs!!!!!! Yay!

Congrats and welcome to Onderland!! I gotta tell you, I love it in Onderland:-) The seats are wider, it's less far to the ground when I have to tie my shoe or pick something up, and I think the sun is shining brighter these days too :-)

Good work on getting to goal a few days early- you are rocking that sleeve!

Lynda

Easter works for me. I've dinked around and won't be at goal by Valentines Day unless a miracle occurs. I won't have much to lose for the Easter challenge, but it's going to be the toughest few pounds.

Lynda

I was thinking Easter too. I am so close to my Valentines Day goal but I am going to wait until Tuesday morning to see what happens. I think it would be awesome to have an Easter challenge too. I think we should start it V day or the day after so we can close out one and then start the next one. These really motivate me to keep going.

Ok - I have failed this challagne - miserably - with a three week stall including a two lb gain. But the stall finally broke last week with an almost 6lb lose. I am not too disappointed. Ready for the next challange. Bring it on!!

SW...194 CW...185.4 GW...180

Had a good week this week. I'm just 1.4 pounds from my Valentine's goal. I think the extra exercise is helping!

SW: 153

Valentine's GW: 145

CW: 146

Loss: 7

pounds to lose: 1.4

I love how many posts I'm reading from people that have already reached their Valentine's goal! Congratulations! You keep me motivated and I'm cheering ALL of us on these last two weeks!

A bit FRUSTRATED with the fact that I won't make this goal. I was conservative when I set it, and when I made my last post I was only 1 lb. away from reaching my Valentine's goal of 145. But, I GAINED 3.5 lbs. a week ago. Just before the gain, I upped my exercise length and intensity and that seems to mean I am holding onto Water to repair my muscles and replenish my glycogen storage. I understand the reason for the gain, but it's still hard to step on the scale and see that the numbers are higher and not going down yet. Hopefully, my hard work will be rewarded with a tighter, stronger body and the scale numbers will drop eventually. I don't have the heart to change my ticker to 149. I'll keep it at 146 with the idea that I will be back down some time soon!

I didn't quite make this challenge, but that is okay, it was an aggressive target since I wasn't sure how much my loss would slow down after the first month of surgery.

what I posted at the start of the challenge:

PreOp Weight: 308

Surgery weight: 300

Current weight: 279

Valentines goal weight: 255

Final goal weight: 160

Actual weight is on Feb 13 262 so i lost 17# since the start of the challenge - I am happy with that!

Slimming Sarah. I already consider you as making your goal. I know that muscle will add weight and therefore, hence, you are there. It's just muscle weight that will help you burn that excess fat anyways. Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! Keep up the exercise and Celebrate the new you. ;)

Happy Valentine's Day everyone one!

Today I'm at 210.6 -- I"ve been kinda of wavering up and down between one or two pounds, but i'm counting the 210.6 as reaching my goal!

SW - 270

Weight at beginning of Challenge - 221

Challenge Goal: 210

Current Weight: 210.6

Ultimate Goal: 175

I'm getting closer to Onederland! I can almost taste it :)

Hi all,

I have a gain since check in last Friday. This morning I weighed in at 140.3. Hoping to shake the last 5 lbs. off during the Easter challenge. I am not updating my ticker because my official weigh in day is Friday.

Lynda

My Valentine's Goal also includes reaching the following goals:

144: This was my Christmas goal and I've lost 110 lbs. (32 pre-op and 78 post op). 9 lbs. to my final goal!!!

142: I've lost 80 lbs. post-op

140: Five lbs. to my final goal!!!

139: My number starts with 13. I haven't weighed this since the early-90s.

135: GOOOAAAL!

Lynda

Valentine's Day Goal:

SW-144.2.............CW-140.3.............Goal-135

Dec. 25: 144.2

Dec. 30: 142.8

Jan. 6: 142.6

Jan. 13: 141.7

Jan. 20: 138.4

Jan. 27: 138.3

Feb. 3: 138.8

Feb. 10: 139.3