Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Lapbandtalk Cruise 2007!!! Official Sign Up And News

Official cruise 2007 June 17!! I want to go!!!!  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Official cruise 2007 June 17!! I want to go!!!!

• Yes, I want to go. I will PM you with additional information ASAP!
    • No, I cannot go at this time, maybe next time.

I'll get my own insurance since I need much more coverage. I'll send you details when I have it sorted...how long til cruise time now???

ppffft, still too long!

And now the countdown begins...well continues really but now we are in the year we will go and that makes it feel so much closer!

Everyone else looking forward to June?

I AM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO counting with you!!!!!!!!Simply can't wait...Time is just moving too slow for me...Hope everyone had wonderful holidays and your new year is off to a good start...Windy

I am counting down the days worse than a kid counting down until school is out or for Christmas. It will be here before we know it. Quit being scared about your long flight and you know who you are. lol:rolleyes:

Hey Everyone that is going cruising and you Houston people that are not.

Ali will be here from Greece and Jucyc from Waco and lets all plan on lunch on Sat. June 16th or the ones that are going straight to Galveston maybe we could all meet for dinner Sat. night. Let me know if anyone is interested and I will set it all up.:)

We had another LBT'er wanting to join the group but the rates have gone up quite a bit. I thought I'd let everyone know what a good deal you got. The rate for those of you who are in an outside cabin was $1543.92 (771.96 per person). It is now $2783.92 ($1391.96 per person). So those of you who booked by the deadline got quite a deal. It's unfortunate that they have gone up so much, though, because it makes it not very affordable for any new people :-(

Does anyone have a cruise goal? I am still only about half way through my journey and am going to try my best to get off as much as I can before my trip to see you all. I'm 275lbs now and am not sure where to aim for. I have 5mths...ummm I'm still thinking on that one.

Where are the rest of the cruise goers at and where do you guys want to be weight wise as we get on board?

Oh am I and we so proud of you. You go girlfriend. I love you and will take you no matter how much more you lose but I am so happy for you.I feel ashamed of myself at the few pounds I have left to reach goal but I want to try and be a little under by cruise time. I have been bouncing the same few pounds back and forth and we all know why that happens heh?

Our time is getting so close and I for one am getting more excited.:)