Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

You know you've been sleeved when.....

When you go to a restuarant and dont eat much and the waitress ask if everything was ok with your food.

Kids or husband ask if Im done when I put my fork down , they want to attack my plate

Always ordering Water because you cant have a regular drink..

When you can actually put your bra to the last hook and your not feeling like your strangled to death.

When you keep looking at the ingredients to find out how much Protein is in it

Ordering from the kids menu

Love the one someone wrote about you order to what would make a good left over haha I did that also, some stuff just isnt the same later and some stuff is great to take home..

That reminds me of when I went to Shoneys with my Mom and kids (My kids love that place...ugh!) and I ordered a steak. It was a little over cooked but I took just 3 bites of it and I was done. The waitress asked if everything was okay, I said yes just fine. Then Mgr came by and asked and I said, "Yes, it's fine. Thank you." She took the plate away and when we got the bill they had taken the steak off my check. I even told the lady at the register that the steak was fine. I'm not going to lie and say it was good, cause it wasn't but I wasn't complaining!

Ive had something similar happen a few times already,,, They see Im not drinking my Water or really eating much of my food and I think they wonder whats up.. That the biggest thing I have come to notice.. I always order Water to avoid the strange no drink look plus I need to wet my mouth.

When you walk past a window or mirror and have to take a few steps back to see if that is really you. It is, and you look great!

When you walk past a window or mirror and have to take a few steps back to see if that is really you. It is, and you look great!

That's happened to me in the last few days! You know how glass doors are like the worst possible reflection of you? I noticed myself in our back glass doors and was like "hunh... you're not being too mean to me anymore. I'm not looking half bad..wish my arms would catch up though". ;)

LOVE THESE!

- When you dont really bother cooking fancy meals anymore - cause they will just be leftovers! (I stick with chili, meaty stews, or chicken, I can store them in the fridge/freezer for awhile)

- When you buy your first ever pair of skinny jeans, and wear them for a night out with some sexy stilettos - and feel fabulous! (And actually get attention from the opposite sex)

- Also wearing said skinny jeans and actually being able to tuck them into a pair of Uggs, I have wanted to do that for so long but my legs were always too meaty

- Crossing my LEGS

- Trying on a bathing suit and actually feeling ok in it (the kind with the little skirt, but still!)

- Shopping at Target for clothes, nothing would fit me before, not even the 2x, and now Im in a 1x or large :D

- Looking forward to spending time outdoors in public, and not feeling like everyones going to stare at you/avoid you cause youre fat

- *ahem* the sudden increase in interest from your hubby... ;)

When your engagement ring flys off if you are too enthusiastic in your hang motions. Gotta learn to not "talk with my hands" so much for a little while.

Luckily the DF said we could get my ring re made (custom can't be sized) once I hit goal and stabilize. :-) YaY!!

1. When you can buy clothes in the 'regular' sizes and not BIG/Plus sizes.

2. you can actually tie your shoes and not just slip them on tied already.

3. your pile of clothes to give away is bigger than the pile that goes in your closet

4. two can fit in your winter coat (waiting to buy new ones until next winter)

5. Being able to sit in any chair and not worry about hitting the ground (especially the plastic deck chairs)

Everyone of the comments in this section have been great. The Girl Scout cookie one though gets my vote as the best. My wife who also was sleeved this year actually works for the GS and so Cookies have always been a downfall. Don't tell anyone, but we didn't even buy any this year!

You go food shopping on an 'empty' stomach and have zero desire to head for the cookie/cracker/junk food aisle!!!

Oh the money I'm saving!!!

Great lists everyone!! Cool idea :)

You freak out because you feel something hard and sharp and foreign when you reach behind your butt in the bathtub...and realize it's your tailbone. Has that always been there?

-When you can cross your legs - AND you can touch the floor with the toes of the top leg!

-When you can't sit for more than 10 minutes without wiggling around to get a better position for your ass-bone.

-When you realize you've exchanged fat rolls for teeny tiny wrinkles, all a row.

-When your inner thighs look like tied-back drapes, LOL!

-When you learn to eat hot food cold, and cold food room temp.

-When you could take off if you flap your arms too fast!

-When people you knew before you lost weight, but haven't seen in a long time, walk right past you with absolutely no recognition in their faces.

When you go to the grocery store and only end up with a few items in your cart instead of it being packed full!

When you go out with your girlfriends and you actually want to take pictures with your friends instead of hiding from the camera!