Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Michigan Sleevers

I'm getting sleeved May 22nd in Lansing. Just had my pre op endoscopy today, all went well. Exciting!

Hello, I had my surgery on 2/26 so I'm 8 weeks out as of yesterday. I had my surgery at St.Mary's hospital in Grand Rapids MI and Dr.Foote is my surgeon. He's a amazing dr....very caring, awesome bedside manner and just a great surgeon!

I haven't been losing weight super fast like some others but I didn't have a very high bmi. Since surgery day I've lost 45 lbs....I can't wait to get to my goal!

That is great! 45 pounds is a lot!! Keep up the great work!

Thanks hun, excited to lose more n more! Life is even better with 45lbs lost!

Thanks hun, excited to lose more n more! Life is even better with 45lbs lost!

Hey everyone! I'm here in Mi. Band to sleeve revision scheduled for May 16 at Beaumont Royal Oak with.Dr. Krause. I live in Detroit.

I live in Jackson, but had my surgery in Muskegon as my daughter's surgeon was there. Good luck with your revision. I'm so glad I have my sleeve!!!

Hey everyone! I'm here in Mi. Band to sleeve revision scheduled for May 16 at Beaumont Royal Oak with.Dr. Krause. I live in Detroit.

Had my sleeve done by Dr. Krause January 24th of this year, he's great!

I'm newly sleeved. I had mine done on March 18th by Dr.Zeni @St.Mary's hospital! Looking for people to chat with about this new lifestyle we have taken on :)

I will be getting sleeved through Dr Zeni on June 12th. Cannot wait n have a couple real good friends who have had huge success at St Mary's with Dr Zeni

I have not had surgery yet. I have switched to Dr. Foote in Grand Rapids, heard so much great feedback about him. I have my appt with him and then the psych tomorrow.

Looking forward to getting on with surgery but because of summer vacations and plans, I probably won't have surgery til August 1. Bummer.

How are things going for you, superchica? Tell me about Dr. Foote.

Hi! I have not beed sleeved yet. Dr. Taylor of Barix in Ypsilanti will be my Surgeon. I am scheduled for Sept. 23rd due to him having a surgery himself on God knows what. However, I am taking this time to get my mind in shape.

Sleeved 5/15 in Grand Haven by Dr Foote.

Overall good experience. 5 days out and feeling better each day:)

Can actual swallow larger sips today without a twinge after each swallow.

Trying to wait til my 2 wk follow up to weigh in.

Sleeved by Dr Krause at beaumont hospital on Thursday May 16. Back at work tidY and feeling good. Great experience.

New updated pics :) Down 40# post op- 55# total :) finally over half way to my goal, and ONE pound from ONEDERLAND!!!!