Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Kaiser Richmond/kaiser South San Francisco Gastric Sleeve Brothers And Sisters!

Thank you so much! It was great seeing people there that I didn't see since before surgery! What a great class can't wait tell next class. Thtas the 1st we'd of April?

I really need to add the meeting dates to my calendar or something. I keep forgetting! I have every intention of going and then it hits me that I missed it, AGAIN.

Thank you so much! It was great seeing people there that I didn't see since before surgery! What a great class can't wait tell next class. Thtas the 1st we'd of April?

Yup, 1st and 3rd Wednesdays. 6pm - 7:30 pm. It's always so much more fun to go when you know people! I hope to see more of you there. :)

...and, if you just can't get enough of group work, there are great meetings every week at Kaiser South San Francisco! Support Group Meetings are held every Tuesday at 12:30 p.m. and every Thursday evening at 6:00 p.m. These are great opportunities to to share, listen and learn beside others going through this amazing life-journey!

Howdy. Wow I'm loving my sleeve. Although there are certain things I just can't stand to even eat anymore. eggs, spanish rice or any rice, hot dogs, soft bread, to name a few. Foods that I love now that I didn't before are asparagus, white fish, Soups.< /p>

I'm 2 lbs away from being in the "overweight" category. I will be saying bye bye to obese forever. I was happy when I said bye bye to morbidly obese. Now it's OBESE's turn to buzz off.

I have found a new love. Actually two new loves. ZUMBA and TURBO FIRE. I have lost 18.75 inches since surgery. Amazing. 5 inches in each of my chest, hips, and waist. unbelievable!!!

One day when I had the sharp stomach pains (during the flu bug thing that I had) I almost panicked and felt almost claustrophobic about my little stomach. it was a weird panic but it subsided. That has been the only time I felt strange about my sleeve. Other than that instance, I love my sleeve.

How's everyone else doing?

Aloha, Lisa

Howdy. Wow I'm loving my sleeve. Although there are certain things I just can't stand to even eat anymore. eggs, spanish rice or any rice, hot dogs, soft bread, to name a few. Foods that I love now that I didn't before are asparagus, white fish, Soups.< /p>

I'm 2 lbs away from being in the "overweight" category. I will be saying bye bye to obese forever. I was happy when I said bye bye to morbidly obese. Now it's OBESE's turn to buzz off.

I have found a new love. Actually two new loves. ZUMBA and TURBO FIRE. I have lost 18.75 inches since surgery. Amazing. 5 inches in each of my chest, hips, and waist. unbelievable!!!

One day when I had the sharp stomach pains (during the flu bug thing that I had) I almost panicked and felt almost claustrophobic about my little stomach. it was a weird panic but it subsided. That has been the only time I felt strange about my sleeve. Other than that instance, I love my sleeve.

How's everyone else doing?

Aloha, Lisa

Its great to hear that you are doing awesome and lovin your sleeve! I am 2 pounds away from having lost 100 pounds total. That makes me so happy! I am a little over 3 months out. I am able to eat most foods. Though rice is difficult for me as well. My hair is thinning big time. Though I should at least be glad that I started with a lot of hair. I have not been taking my Vitamins like I should be, so maybe that is why my hair is thinning more! My labs cae back well though from my 3 months. I did not go to my 3 month appt because I coulddnt get off work. Oh well.

Amber good job. You should be proud. I am now officially off bp meds. Woo hoo. Cured of sleep apnea too. I am down 48 lbs and have 32 left to go. Keep up the good work amber. Aloha, Lisa

Amber good job. You should be proud. I am now officially off bp meds. Woo hoo. Cured of sleep apnea too. I am down 48 lbs and have 32 left to go. Keep up the good work amber. Aloha, Lisa

So glad to see that everyone is doing well. Amber, food is finally goikng down and staying down? That's good progress!

I'm 9 lbs away from onderland, and people are starting to notice. It makes me a little uncomfortable at work when people comment on it, but I just say thanks. I guess i never really thought about that part, lol.

Wow, Lisa Lisa...just look what you have done for yourself! Of of all BP meds AND no more CPAP machine..that is major, congratulations. You are doing so great and it seems like your new healthy lifestyle is serving you very well with all your exercise. Keep up your great work and thanks for your inspiration.

Hi everyone...is anyone going to be at the 4/14 6 month check meeting at SSF? I have been happy with my weight loss (just recently hit a "normal" BMI), but not so consistent with my supplements so this is probably what I need to motivate me into action.

Cherice

Hi everyone...is anyone going to be at the 4/14 6 month check meeting at SSF? I have been happy with my weight loss (just recently hit a "normal" BMI), but not so consistent with my supplements so this is probably what I need to motivate me into action.

Cherice

Hi Cherice,

Congratulations on hitting "normal" BMI status. That is a major accomplishment, for sure and to do it in less than six months--wow! I'm only three months out and I have my follow up with Dr. Le on April 28. Do they do the six month follow up as a group or is that one on one with a doctor?

David

Thanks David...from what I understand the 6 months is more of a group setting. You meet with a NP and a NUT and then there is a class component. I'll tell you more about it next week.

Cherice

I haven't received an appt for April yet. Maybe I should call them. Lisa