Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Gone for Good Club - June 2006

linds and emilee thank you. I did do something nice for myself. I went out and bought a new goal outfit. a little leather club dress. hehehe i will wear it one day. LOL

Funny, Just wanted to let you know I'm thinking of you! I know how stress effects us in many ways. I have been through a lot the last few months with my parents and I know what you are saying. Keep up the good work! you are doing awesome! thing will be OK!

DeAnn

Funny....so sorry you are in a rough place right now....this too shall pass! Hang in there - the important thing is that everything will work out and surgery will go fine....good for u, buying a goal outfit! woo hoo!

Emilee -- the same for you too! Hang in there girl - things will calm down...and life will get back on track, relax....you have done such an awesome job through it all - look at your total loss!!! It isn't an ALL or NOTHING moment....just a rough patch....it WILL get better!

i did it! reached 90+ lbr loss at last!! i hope i try i WANT to reach -100 for my one year Bandiversary!! God help me!! and THANK YOU lapbandtalk for your help all this time..

Funny, not to say anything that anyone else hasn't...but you're in my thoughts.

Hospice can be a beautiful thing. My MIL was in a Hospice Home that was unimagineable. Each room was decorated beautifully, and everyone was wonderful and supportive. It was an incredible environment for her last 6 months. We definitely felt welcomed when we entered, and rested knowing that she was getting the best care possible.

I pray your grandfather is in that same kind of environment.

Perhaps this will take some of the stress off your mom and she will refocus her relationship with you?? Stranger things have happened!

Just wishing you all the best right now.

EmileeKaye and Funny, I hope everything smoothes itself out for you. There's really nothing anyone can say that you don't already know. Things will pan out for the good. Just remember, cycles of bad usually has good in the end. :rant:

Pink, you go girl!

you are right lianna! its time for some new pics to compare again!

i ll take some as soon as possible!!

This weekend was great!! I refrained from eating cake, my stomach from this diet is SOOO small that I was eating bandster portions all weekend. It felt wonderful. And I couldn't wear my favorite corset to the club last night because IT WAS TOO BIG!!!! ahahahahahahaha! Depression gone! LOL

Better late than never . . .

I finally feel, after several fills and the end to vacations and cruising for a few months (which kept me from losing but at least I didn't gain), that I'm on the downward track. Can I join your group?

WELCOME Gadget lady!! You are more than welcome to join us. When P'Nut, our leading lady, gets back she will give you an officially welcome. Feel free to just just check in on Wednesday's with your weight or copy and paste the card on the first page. Also, give us your stats and tell us abut you!

Funny, so glad you are having a better weekend. I made the sacred heart Soup. It is great. I am not following the diet but am using the soup!

Well, most of my stats are in my siggy. I was banded just over 4 months ago. I'm 5'2" and will be 40 in August :faint:and have been battling weight my whole life. I have two darling daughters, ages 6 and 8 (9 in July), both skinny as a rail (thank the Lord). My wonderful husband and family are completely supportive and I am blessed to have the band as a tool to help me lose the excess blubber!

My weight last Wednesday was 229.6, so then I was down 25.8 lbs.

Thanks for the welcome!

Welcome Gadgetlady! Jump on in.....

Funny - woo hoo! awesome to shrink out of clothes eh!

Lins - you did a great job while P'Nut has been gone - thanks!

OK folks I need some :help: I went away for the weekend...I swam, I walked and although I ate a few bites more than I did at home, I swear I didn't over do it. I didn't eat bread and only 6 little fries passed my lips, the rest was 3 bites pork and salad on Saturday and on Sunday a third of a grilled burger. My few extra bites came in the fries and the 5 Beans in Tomato sauce I ate. No oil, no salt and I drank so much Water because it was hot...

Got home last night and this morning I "peeked" at my weight...I gained 8lbs:confused: :) :faint: :Cry: I am feeling so miserable right now and that's not like me. Did what I eat constitute 8lbs? What do you think?

A1ikou, WTH are you doing up at this hour, lol! (irony there, since i am also up). I think it is just Water retention from traveling! You will be back down in a few days. There is no way you could have gained that much actual weight in a matter of days. It sounds like you did good on the eating. Dont fret, it will surely drop right back down.