Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I forgot you started a new thread.

Hi everyone banded 7-11 too.

I finally had a nm but it didnt feel like enough. I felt blah today' date=' still a few gas pains.

I concerned that I'm not eating enough, I'm not very hungry. I've mostly had Jello and propel. I'm on full liquids per my doc, i can't get into the broth.< /p>

How often are some of you eating and drinking?

Are any of you on yogurt or is that a soft food?

Has anyone tried the healthy choice Greek frozen yogurt?[/quote']

My doc says full liquid includes pudding, yogurt, jello, applesauce. I've had frozen yogurt, just don't swallow frozen pieces, let it melt in your mouth first.

Banded July 1:) and back to normal work and sicial life just eating way less n loving it

That's great news! How much have you lost since getting Banded?

Getting Banded in the morning. I had my first set of fear and sadness tonight about the surgery - which is odd for me because I am usually a "trooper" and just power through things. This forum has been so helpful - but also makes me a little nervous, because there are so many mixed stories on here and some people really sound miserable post-op. But then again, some people seem to be doing rather well. Prayers for health and success for all of us on this journey and to reclaim our lives back. Prayers for me tomorrow.

Getting Banded in the morning. I had my first set of fear and sadness tonight about the surgery - which is odd for me because I am usually a "trooper" and just power through things. This forum has been so helpful - but also makes me a little nervous' date=' because there are so many mixed stories on here and some people really sound miserable post-op. But then again, some people seem to be doing rather well. Prayers for health and success for all of us on this journey and to reclaim our lives back. Prayers for me tomorrow.[/quote']

You'll do fine. I was up and around just a few hours after surgery. I've had no pain, other than gas. Only issue for me is extreme hunger.

You will be fine! Since you're setting up to expect it difficult, I bet you're pleasantly surprised tomorrow. Try to get a little sleep, and welcome to an exciting new journey in the morning! Xx

Bringsexyback you will be fantastic! You have pain meds for pain and gas meds just in case! You are more than prepared and ready to change your life!!!! Of course it's scary and emotional but wait until the holidays and you're 50 lbs lighter! This is the best decision and you can stay to get confidence back. Stay strong and I swear everyday you get a 1000 times better. Everyone said it and I was like " yea okay" but everyday was a phenomenal improvement. Congratulations on your new life!!!

George. That sounds like a great post op diet. I an going to share that with my surgeon today!

Staples out today!!!! Anyone else having extreme itching at their incisions? I know it is part of the healing but OMG it itches!!!!!

Staples out today!!!! Anyone else having extreme itching at their incisions? I know it is part of the healing but OMG it itches!!!!!

I'm having some itching on a couple of them.

Unfortunately I'm feeling more pain by my port site than less. I have a call in to my surgeon's office to see what's up.

I have a slight itch around my port. rubbing a little bit of green alcohol helps.

I forgot you started a new thread.

Hi everyone banded 7-11 too.

I finally had a nm but it didnt feel like enough. I felt blah today, still a few gas pains.

I concerned that I'm not eating enough, I'm not very hungry. I've mostly had Jello and propel. I'm on full liquids per my doc, i can't get into the broth.< /p>

How often are some of you eating and drinking?

Are any of you on yogurt or is that a soft food?

Has anyone tried the healthy choice Greek frozen yogurt?

I still can not get my calories in. I am barely doing 400 a day. I try to drink my Protein Shakes that i liked before and now I can't tolerate them. I am drinking about five cups of water.Still having issues with sipping the Water. I try to eat every 5 hours. I have tried the greek yogurt as a soft food. its really good and it can be blended with a little Protein Powder to it.

Hi karen i sometimes feel really sick just after ive eaten, my doc says its because i need to eat slower, i dont actually think i can eat much slower though lol. Welcome pitter :) i was banded 3rd july, been really suffering up until about 3 days ago. Went to aqua aerobics this morning and did a few lengths in the pool, feelin refreshed but very tired now. My body hates me right now, eating healthy, tiny portion sizes and now exercise? Yep it defo hates me lol xx

George. That sounds like a great post op diet. I an going to share that with my surgeon today!

Make sure to let us know what he says about that diet plan....

Hey Banders..... 7-8-13....did great and has been a very positive experience. Only used the pain meds a few times then moved on to tylenol. 6 days post op was the last day I took that. Drinking plenty of Water and walking was the BEST advise someone gave me.....! I did chew a few Gax-X tabs when I wasn't sure what the pressure in my chest was....yep...GAS! Belched every opportunity I could. ALSO....took a colace(stool softener) gel tab every day...just in case. I recieved some really great advise and wanted to pass it along. DRINK DRINK DRINK...WALK WALK WALK. I was back to work the following monday. I do sit at a desk so phyically was taxing. Looking forward to all of us sharing and supporting each other throughout our journey. Lisa