Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

A New Day

Sign in to follow this  

Janet... I hope everyone gets to feeling better fast!

Dawn... I told CJ "Shut the door" for you... as it happens with all the kids, that gets said alot at Doreen's house.

Carole... Hope you had another good day. I want a picture of the new dress for Jodi's graduation!

Michelle... Hope your whole family will enjoy the football experience. It will be a great thing for you all to do together.

Doreen... a gracious hostess and Deb was fun too! You are an angel for all you do for those kids and others! But, I did forget to check out the top of your frig!

Diane... I loved LampChop so much I ordered one for CJ. He loves it! It seemed appropriate!

Love you all, driving home tomorrow, so out of touch most of the day. I will check in when we get home!

Oh Dee it has been so hard to keep the secret of the quilt, so many times it almost feel out of my mouth. We knew you would love it and none of us can imagine anyone person more deserving than you. You are by far a very special lady and we are all so privileged to have you as our friend. I loved the picture, highlight of my day. ;-)

Dawn, that **** has got to go, make them clean up that mess. I am always making people in my office get rid of crap like that. I make them feel so guilty they hide it from me, the call me the fat snob or fat police. I just laugh at them and say well if the cookie fits wear and wear it well. ;-)

Janet so sorry you had a bad day, some days I wonder how we all keep it together. It seems we all have so much stress in our lives. Here is praying tomorrow is a better day.Also praying for Angie, hope she feels better by now, it is stressful when you have miscarried before. My daughter lost 3 babies before her last one and each pregnancy got worse for her and she was a basket case through that time period. Just hug her and support her and let her know it will be OK.

Michelle, I can't tell you how many times I stood on those scales and wished for onederland, it will happen, just keep the faith and stay true to your band. You maybe losing inches again, I know that does not help the scale but it happened to me so many times. Lose weight, no weight lose lose inches. It comes off, sometimes just slow.

Carole, how is Jack recovering. Are the renovations going well?

Teri, we told you Dee would love the quilt, hope you and Franc are enjoying yourselves. have a safe trip home.

I got this notion in my head this week that I needed a bigger house. Our house is about 1600 SF and was fine for Paul and I but now it seems like we are swelling at the seams. I started looking at some bigger places and my son said. Mom, why are you going to disrupt your life, costing yourself more money, money you can't afford and for what? Grandma will never be happy, save your money and lets just do some things here like you have been want. Redo the kitchen, screen in the car port and make a sun room. i guess I raised a good son, he thinks about his mama first and does what ever he can to make my life easier. In all this stress I sometimes forget to be thankful for what I have.

Tonight I am very thankful for my good health, thanks to my lap band. And I am very thankful for this wonderful group of women who have enriched my life with their friendship and support. I am thankful for my two wonderful children and yes I am also thankful for my husband who puts up with my obsessive compulsive behavior and bitchiness. lol

Hope you all have a wonderful night and remember how special you all are and lets make this a great week, we all deserve it!

Oh Dee it has been so hard to keep the secret of the quilt' date=' so many times it almost feel out of my mouth. We knew you would love it and none of us can imagine anyone person more deserving than you. You are by far a very special lady and we are all so privileged to have you as our friend. I loved the picture, highlight of my day. ;-)

Dawn, that **** has got to go, make them clean up that mess. I am always making people in my office get rid of crap like that. I make them feel so guilty they hide it from me, the call me the fat snob or fat police. I just laugh at them and say well if the cookie fits wear and wear it well. ;-)

Janet so sorry you had a bad day, some days I wonder how we all keep it together. It seems we all have so much stress in our lives. Here is praying tomorrow is a better day.Also praying for Angie, hope she feels better by now, it is stressful when you have miscarried before. My daughter lost 3 babies before her last one and each pregnancy got worse for her and she was a basket case through that time period. Just hug her and support her and let her know it will be OK.

Michelle, I can't tell you how many times I stood on those scales and wished for onederland, it will happen, just keep the faith and stay true to your band. You maybe losing inches again, I know that does not help the scale but it happened to me so many times. Lose weight, no weight lose lose inches. It comes off, sometimes just slow.

Carole, how is Jack recovering. Are the renovations going well?

Teri, we told you Dee would love the quilt, hope you and Franc are enjoying yourselves. have a safe trip home.

I got this notion in my head this week that I needed a bigger house. Our house is about 1600 SF and was fine for Paul and I but now it seems like we are swelling at the seams. I started looking at some bigger places and my son said. Mom, why are you going to disrupt your life, costing yourself more money, money you can't afford and for what? Grandma will never be happy, save your money and lets just do some things here like you have been want. Redo the kitchen, screen in the car port and make a sun room. i guess I raised a good son, he thinks about his mama first and does what ever he can to make my life easier. In all this stress I sometimes forget to be thankful for what I have.

Tonight I am very thankful for my good health, thanks to my lap band. And I am very thankful for this wonderful group of women who have enriched my life with their friendship and support. I am thankful for my two wonderful children and yes I am also thankful for my husband who puts up with my obsessive compulsive behavior and bitchiness. lol

Hope you all have a wonderful night and remember how special you all are and lets make this a great week, we all deserve it![/quote']

Thank you! That helps a lot to know I'm not alone!

hugs you all....

I loved reading Micheles post ...saying something in my best annoyed teen age voice...O I hear that voice/tone every day at least once

Janet s sorry for all you had to deal with...im sure so much stress is causing havic on your band....prayers your way...

Diane you are a angel.....God will bless you...

Carole you are always so caring in all your post...we are blessed to have you as our friend....

Dawn...your a strong woman to see all that chco and not go crazy with it....and yep as soon as Terrie came in she told Cj she was told by Dawn to say Shut the front door !!!

Terrie..as you know I worked last night but came home this morning to find CJ cuddled in my quilt....saying thank you again seems so small for such a wonderful gift....

Ok good night all....hope I didn't miss any one.....hugs

Not much new to report...I have been visiting the gym most days of the week, and I can feel it. My muscles,are sore, and my troublesome knee feel it and get stiff if I sit still for so,long.

Not allowing myself on the scale but once a week. Quite difficult for me, but better in the long run. I feel I must get motivated to the greatest degree possible and accomplish as much as I can before I encounter the possibility of losing my band.

I am cautiously optimistic that I have to have it removed, as for now the acid reflux seems to be under control if I follow my self imposed,rules. So nice to be able,to,sleep through the night again! It's the small things which matter!

Dee, we all loved the quilt, and had no doubt you would feel the same way about it! Terri is a very special and thoughtful woman.

Terri, safe travels...let us know when you arrive home...

Diane, I hope your day is a good one. Pace yourself,and take care,of you.

Very happy that Dee and Terri's visit went well. Safe travels home! The quilt was very sweet for a very selfless and deserving angel on Earth. :)

Carole, sorry to hear about Sushi having more medical issues but so happy Sushi is still happy and being loved unconditionally. You are really a trooper keeping up with your exercising and not giving up.

Janet, so sorry for all the challenges you have been facing recently. I hope today is a better day for all. How are Ange and your mom doing today? Big hug!!

Michelle, sorry about your struggle. You will get there. You are a fighter and so driven I have all the faith in you!!! I am sure the stress of school isn't helping either. Thankfully, you are on the home stretch with that!

Diane, I hope things are going well at home as well. What a sweet and caring son you have raised as well!!! That's very sweet!!

Michelle, You have grown up to be just like c-mom.LOL I am so proud. You're lucky I am understanding towards teenage girls.

The quilt is beautiful and the pictures put a big smile on my face.

I did read everyone's post and all I can say is "I love each and everyone of you and am so proud to be a part of this group".

You all make my heart happy!

Mom is doing very well.

My bro is suppose to go to ER today and get CT scan, so waiting on him to call me. He wants to wait until he hears from Drs office about blood work they did yesterday.Men......

I went to bed at 8pm (wasn't even dark yet) and slept pretty good.

Ange and Evan at OB's right now having her scheduled ultrasound.

County came by and treated my swamp/garden for mosquito larva and last night came by with spray for adults. In the mean time, we do have Tropical Storm Dorian heading this way. Just one of those years!

Love,hugs and prayers for you all.

Janet, it's good to read that you are catching up on your rest, and life is getting back to normal for you. I hope all continues to go well; you deserve a break!

I agree Janet you need a break....I think you all need a break....Were a strong bunch !!!

Home safe and sound. I hope you all are well. Tomorrow is laundry and grocery day! Birds pecked at most of my tomatoes, but I was able to salvage a few!

Janet, hope the storm skips you this time, and us in NC!

Dawn your office mates should be shot!

Michelle not much more for your classes and I know you will do well. \

Doreen, hope your guys have a good weekend. What came home from the auction this week?

Carole, glad to hear you are sleeping through the night, that should help a bunch with the stress.

Diane, what can I say, stress lives with you now.... what to come to Durham for a visit?

LiLi says hi to all!

Have a good weekend, TGIF tomorrow!

Morning girls,

Went to bed at 10pm and up at 2am, wth......I need my beauty sleep.

Carole, I was laying in bed thinking about how far you have come. When I met you for lunch the first time, you still had on your special boot. Now you are walking and going to the gym. I'm so happy for you. You go girl!

Dawn, I hope you are feeling better. Sucks to get old!

Have you clobbered the person with the chocolate filled desk yet?

As much as businesses are trying to get their employees healthy, that should just not be allowed.

Di, I'm so happy you have great kids that have your back. My girls (Paula, Ange, Dawn & Michele) are all like that. It does make life brighter.

Dee, the smiles on everyone's faces, says it all. I'm smiling along as I type this.

Hows classes going? Thoughts, prayers and hugs with you.

Terri, Your quilt was beautiful. I know Dee will cherish it always.

Next time you come to FL Disney, I'm coming over to meet you.

Michelle, I feel when you are finally through with your studies, we all need to come to your graduation. We are all so proud of you!

I sure hope Nicole is alright! Haven't seen her on Pinterest either.

I have two elderly friends on my agenda today. Paying bills for my 91yo and then picking up my 78 yo friend at hospital following a biopsy of lungs. She just won't stop smoking!!!!!

Ange's ultrasound should Emilia weighing in at 1 lb 12 oz, 10oz more than Maddy when she was born.lol

You all have a great day. Keep on, keeping on.

Good Morning all...

A fast hi-bye, off to the day spa, as I hope I won't be in town for my regular appointment on Tuesday.

Janet, great news about Ange and Emilia. Very good news.

Well, the type just became invisible again. I also need to get a "care package" ready to mail to Seth. He has requested individual serving cups of Cheerios, powdered flavoring s for bottles of Water, and more candy to share with the staff at HQ.

It's the least we can do while he is in such a harsh environment...

BBl...yes, I do know how to spell, but I can't see my post to correct it!

Have a great Friday a.....

I