Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

A New Day

Sign in to follow this  

AM

IN

ONE

DER

PAAAARRTTTTAAAYYYY!

Happy dance....happy dance....happy dance!!!!!!

Y

A

Y

Tablet too slow....

Congratulations! You are a rockstar!

Doing a happy dance for you.

Good Morning all...

A fast hi-bye, off to the day spa, as I hope I won't be in town for my regular appointment on Tuesday.

Janet, great news about Ange and Emilia. Very good news.

Well, the type just became invisible again. I also need to get a "care package" ready to mail to Seth. He has requested individual serving cups of Cheerios, powdered flavoring s for bottles of Water, and more candy to share with the staff at HQ.

It's the least we can do while he is in such a harsh environment...

BBl...yes, I do know how to spell, but I can't see my post to correct it!

Have a great Friday a.....

I'd like to send the boys a care package....

Carole, if there is an address I can send a care package to, could you forward that on? I would love to send one, if possible.

Sissy!!! f**k ya!!!! (sorry, ladies but that was well warranted)!!! I am so happy for you!

Dee, I hope Charlie is ok, please keep us posted when you can.

Momma - oh HELL ya, Emilia (beautiful name) is looking good!!! How's ange feeling? How's your brother a.k.a - uncle doing??

Went to chiropractor at lunch. He actually said, though my back is what's hurting, that he is most concerned with my neck. Based on the x-ray it was as if I had a whiplash injury. :( I have had consistent headaches on one side of my head (not Migraine level but painful) and did an mri, ck'd ears, etc and could never determine cause. I hadn't even mentioned it to him but after he showed me my neck, it made me wonder and he agreed it could well be the cause. I just learned to deal w/ the pain as I felt silly since all tests were fine. They did an electrode treatment on my back today and an adjustment. Going back next week again.

Have a great day, Ladies!

Dawn, whiplash is no joke! Take care of yourself!

Hey girls, just got a message from Doreen's sister Deb. Charlie did have a heart attack. He is on a lot of new med including insulin for diabetes! They are keeping him for the weekend and may need a coronary stent put in. Keep the prayers coming for them!