Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

A New Day

Sign in to follow this  

Continued prayers for Charlie. Please also add Ange in on the prayer. She just called and wanted to know if you can have a bladder leakage and not know it, or is it amniotic Fluid.

My friend who had lung biopsy today had her lung collapse and had to have a chest tube inserted.

We need prayers all around!!!!!!!

When it rains it pours...

Definitely Ange, Emilia, and Charlie are in my prayers. Another friend of mine had her son in law deploy this week to Afghanistan. I thought everyone was coming home?

Janet, please keep us in the loop with Ange. This cannot be happening now...

I don't want to intrude at a time like this, but is there anything we can do formDee and family?

Michelle...just so very happy for you! This is a milestone you don't forget. Keep on dancing, it burns those extra calories! Keep up the great job.

Terri, very glad you arrived home safely. Thank you for the update on Dee and family.

Diane, I hope that you will enjoy a peaceful weekend. Enjoy all your beautiful surroundings...

Dawn, terrible,to,read about your neck. Janet is right, you cannot ignore neck issues. Do you recall ever injuring your neck? I have empathy for you, as I have chronic neck pain, and understand how it can wear you down. Take care of you. I've found that the type of foam pillow which looks odd shaped, but is formed to allow better neck and head support has helped me immensely. Others may think I am crazy, but I take my pillow with me when I travel.

I guess it our Internet connection...I just cannot type invisibly.

Jack got a positive post op report from the surgeon, so we will be leaving here early Monday morning for Madeira Beach. We will head over to Orlando for the graduation that Friday, and return home on 8/12.

Janet, if it would help to have a friend to visit, I will be there for you. Just say the word, and I will do whatever I can to help. I mean it...let me know.

I may have difficulties getting online while away from home. At least until I reach Orlando. Jay will solve any connectivity issues I may encounter...thank God for resident tech support!

I'll check in...it's going to be a hectic weekend here.

Prayers for Ange and Charlie, and for all of us.

Love and deeply appreciate all of our group....

Congratulations Michelle, I knew you would get there. Woot! Woot! Party Time!

b-day_balloons-animated.gif#celebrate%20animated%20300x360

Oh, I forgot...about care packages to the military...

I believe that if you contact your local chapter of the USO they may have some information about what you can do. Seth's mailing address makes it impossible for anyone to know his true location. Since the terrorist factor, the military has amped up their security significantly.

I know that all the candy we send Seth he shares with the rest if the 4th batalion. I'm certain anything you can send to enhance the quality of life over there would be appreciated. Seth has told us that his work days tend to be 14 hours. He has 2 days a week when he can report to work for a half day, but on those mornings he is required to conduct a training class for all of the new incoming soldiers. Long days, and very little down time. We are thankful he has already safely completed a month of his year long deployment.

Today it is raining...a good day to stay at the house and get ready for the trip.

Any word on updates about Ange and Charlie?

Thanks for all the prayers. Ange has had no more leaking this morning, yeah.... I feel like I'm on LBT "call your doctor".lol

Hoping Charlie is getting better by the minute. I would think a good way to help out would be to send visa gift cards. Just a thought.

Dawn, I had wicked whiplash after my car accident. After months of massage therapy 3 days a week, I was convinced I would have to learn to live with it. During my LBS they did something, I woke up with tremendous neck pain, but after 2 days I have not had anymore pain. I got a 2for1, surgery and a healed neck.

And yes, it not only hurt my neck but all the way down my back, sciatic and legs. One thing my therapist taught me was to never sleep with shoulders on the pillow, just head and neck and also if you sleep on your side, hug a pillow close to your chest so your shoulders stay straight. That still helps me to this day.No more numb arms while sleeping.

I pray your Dr can fix that neck, pronto....Take it from me, there is hope.

Carole, even though I would love to see you, I know your time is limited and you have a lot of ppl and family to see. Plus I have no idea who will want what from me.lol

If you're just sitting around Medira Beach, I would come and see you. Just call if you find time, but if not, we'll get together this fall.

Everyone else, love you and wish you the best of everything.

When it rains, it pours.. literally and figuratively!

Michelle, I am still so damned proud of you and excited for you!!! You rock, sista!!!

To all my friends here that are like family to me... I dedicate this song to you today (I just love Josh Groban too, btw).

Prayers for Ange and Charlie!!! Big hug for support to all of you and the amazing women and pillars of support you are for me and your loved ones.

Awww Dawn, you are so easy to love...

as is the rest of you.

Thank you for your friendship and support!

Janet how are things with Angie, I hope every thing is ok with baby. Prayers for you and your family.

Dee I hope Charlie is better today, we have all be praying for a speedy recovery for him.

Dawn, I hope the doctor can help your pain and ease the back and neck, there is nothing worse than chronic pain, it tends to wear on us over time.

Michelle is enjoying onederland, that was such a big hurdle for me and an exciting day all around.

Carole, so glad got a good report and you guys have a great trip to Flordia. I will continue to pray for Seth and all our boys over seas and I agree I thought we were coming home! I guess others know more than we do but this has been going on long enough, wouldn;t it be wonderful if the world could live peacefully. ;-)

Terri hope you have a wonderful day today, looks rainy here again. So tired of this weather.

i went and looked at some houses yesterday but my heart is not in it. Hubby and I are arguing again, seems like that is normal these days. I just sometimes explode and no one understands why. I get so tired of being on stage all the time, tired of being nice and doing the right thing, it wears thin over time. Just frustrated, so this morning I feel guilty for my explosions and behavior. So hard to take back harsh words that were said in the heat of an arguement. So a little sad today and wishing I could learn to keep my big mouth shut. My day will start soon, Mom will be up and moving around soon.

Hope everyone has a good day, going to be rainy in SC today. Love you all and lots of prayers for all our families and friends.

Happy Sunday...

We awoke to rain in a cloud, so much like Seattle. I still miss the Pacific Northwest even after all these years.

Dawn, how is the bike riding coming? Has your pain prevented you from continuing your exercise? I hope not...but we do need to listen to our bodies.

Diane, do your best not to have guilt feelings for being human. You have been under constant stress for so long, I'm not surprised you are feeling this way. Just as chronic pain wears a person down, so does chronic stress. I hope you get a time out from it all today. Try to give yourself permission to be you without any guilt.

Dee, we would like to know how your hubby is feeling today. Prayers for his continuing recovery.

Michelle, you are definitely on your way to goal now! Very happy for you!

Janet, skinny you! Still tearing up your ticker! Very happy for you also! I would love to see you, I have no clue as to plans for the week with the exception of Tuesday. Brent is off on Tuesdays, and I believe he wants us to go out on his boat with him to dinner. Other than that, I know of no plans for Wednesday or Thursday. Let me know what your schedule is, such as you know it now. I understand...it is subject to change without notice!

Terri, I hope you are not in a flood zone. The pictures from yesterday were amazing. We don't seem to have the drainage and ground saturation issues in Florida. I'm certain you are enjoying back to routines at home...there is no place quite like it. Are you already planning your next trip?

I rediscovered most of what I needed yesterday. So many things are still packed in boxes. I'm still missing a box of my shoes, and could not find the purse I wanted. What I found will have to do!

Jayden (older grandson) has been drawing pictures of us coming to visit him! So looking forward to seeing everyone again!

I'll check in as I am able, Internet access may be difficult at times.

BBL...and yes, prayers of strength for all of us.

No flooding here, and very little rain... but we need it again! It is either flood or drought, no in between.

Carole, safe travels, yes I am working on cruise for January.

Janet, Happy to hear that Ange is OK and Emi is growing!

Dawn, follow the docs orders, back/neck pain is no fun!

Michelle, still so proud of you!

Diane, don't beat yourself up. I'll be your family understands the stress, and I doubt you really need the stress of moving right now.

Doreen.... prayers continue! Good luck with the move to Harrisburg tomorrow!

Hi, Ladies!

I hope everyone is doing well.

Diane, I hope you can get a reprieve from being "on" today. I hope you are also able to talk to your hubby and let him know how you feel so he understands it isn't "him" and it's the stress talking. You really do have soooo much on your plate personally and professionally. I would be concerned if you added moving on top of all the stresses you are already facing.

As for my back issues. Well, I have felt like a hot mess since starting treatment w/ the chiropractor. I can see it will help in the big picture; however, in the meanwhile I have been in a lot of pain and stiff from the treatment (adjustments, electrode treatment, and deep tissue massage). But it's more sore muscles and stiffness from being adjusted. I am getting some relief from the tingling I was having in my back. I am taking it easy from exercising too much as that seems to aggravate it; however, if I lay around or sit too much I get stiff. So I am sticking to just moving around (cleaning and purging) throughout the house. I also bought one of those contoured pillows to help with my neck position while I sleep. For now, they have me going 3x a week so I am back tomorrow for another electrode treatment, adjustment and deep tissue massage. Thank God for medical insurance that helps cover all this. Thursday and Friday I am off work for orientation at Audrey's college. Getting sad (and excited) for her that she is leaving the nest and both of them will be gone. :( My CMom's talented Vinyl Design daughter is making a couple things for her that I am excited about for her new dorm and a personalized coffee mug (gotta have that). Friday, Brad will be here as well for the weekend. August will be crazy with me purging more and packing bit by bit, getting Audrey packed and prepared to go and moved, Ericka coming home (the 22nd), 2 days of visiting family, shopping, packing and moving her in.... Ok, breathe Dawn. Off to clean the upstairs... have a great day ladies.