Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

A New Day

Sign in to follow this  

Hello Girls....

Terri and Frank just left and I cant even put into words what wonderful people they are....Terri I loved your visit so much ...sitting and talking with you was fun...and your gifts to CJ and I still have me in awe....The thought and time that went into the quilt touched me.....Your a wonderful fried (extraordinaire )

OMYGOODNESS Dawn....some one needs a talking to !!!

Happy Terri and Dee day!!!

Ok, seriously, this is a picture of the desks right behind me...... wtf?????

Ok' date=' seriously, this is a picture of the desks right behind me...... wtf?????[/quote']

Nooooooo! I'd eat all the nuts and chews!! That is TERRIBLE!

Ok, seriously, this is a picture of the desks right behind me...... wtf?????

That's just not right!!!!!

Good call for working from home.

Hello Girls....

Terri and Frank just left and I cant even put into words what wonderful people they are....Terri I loved your visit so much ...sitting and talking with you was fun...and your gifts to CJ and I still have me in awe....The thought and time that went into the quilt touched me.....Your a wonderful fried (extraordinaire )

So happy you two had a nice visit.

No, I am not jealous........ok, thats a lie.lol

Hello all! How's it going gf's?

Son is loving hell week at fb practice. So far so good. It gets daddy out if the house from 6-8 too so I get guilt free homework time.

I'm doing terrible this week bcuz I'm so close to onederland that I'm actually depressed! How crazy is that?! I am back at the gym. I have a race on Sunday 10k- but I feel like I have no direction.

My next dr appt is next week I think.

Anyone heard from Nicole? I've text her but no answer. I saw her on MFP tho.

My brain is so bad, I read all about your comments/lives and think of so many things I want to reply. Then when I start to write I forget everything! Ugh!

Kisses for now! Hey, two of you are meeting tomorrow huh?! >jealous<

Thought I was the only one with bad recall.

I'm always worrying that you all might think I just don't care. Truth of the matter is I'm forgetful, but now not alone.lol

This was a day I would not want to repeat.

I didn't sleep all night, lower back hurt and I think it could be another bladder infection.

I thought, no big deal, I can sleep in.

My sil called at 6:30am, my brother was in terrible pain and could I take him to either ER or Urgent Care. My quess was, he was passing a kidney stone or gallbladder problem. Dr concurred with my kidney stone diagnosis.

On top of that, I had to run to bathroom twice b/c I was going to throw up. I had an empty stomach and had not eaten anything so that was good.

Ange called and said she was terribly nauseous. It was at this point she lost Juliette, so she is very nervous.

I think something is going around.

I am just so tired and want to go to bed.

Tomorrow is a new day!

Janet, I can't like your post, because I am distressed to read of your distressing day.

I hope you make getting your rest a priority. And get restorative sleep tonight.

Don't neglect your own health in the meantime.

I hope you feel better fast!

Dee, we had no doubt that you would love the quilt Terri had made...Diane and I can now reveal that Terri showed it to us when we all met in Asheville back in June!

I am so happy to read of you enjoying your visit with Terri and Franc. Definitely a wonderful and thoughtful couple.

Then again, there is no one on our thread that I have met that I did not like or feel that they were authentic and just plain good people. I feel the entire group is composed of caring, motivated, and genuine individuals.

Terri...I loved the picture! All 3 of you looked great! Safe travels home when you begin to head that way!

Dawn, you have to have the willpower if steel to not bend and give in to the temptations all around you.

Yes, working from home does have additional benefits.

Keep up the great job!

Thought I was the only one with bad recall.

I'm always worrying that you all might think I just don't care. Truth of the matter is I'm forgetful' date=' but now not alone.lol

[/quote']

I learned it from you ( in my best upset teenager voice!)

This was a day I would not want to repeat.

I didn't sleep all night' date=' lower back hurt and I think it could be another bladder infection.

I thought, no big deal, I can sleep in.

My sil called at 6:30am, my brother was in terrible pain and could I take him to either ER or Urgent Care. My quess was, he was passing a kidney stone or gallbladder problem. Dr concurred with my kidney stone diagnosis.

On top of that, I had to run to bathroom twice b/c I was going to throw up. I had an empty stomach and had not eaten anything so that was good.

Ange called and said she was terribly nauseous. It was at this point she lost Juliette, so she is very nervous.

I think something is going around.

I am just so tired and want to go to bed.

Tomorrow is a new day![/quote']

Omg! I will pray for a safe pregnancy. It may be flu. But how stressful! Big hug to you!

Doreen and I had a wonderful visit. All her kids were doing well. Kaleb is 14 and 6'3" tall! Such a loving home! Doreen's chicken dish for lunch was yummy as was the greek yogurt, fruit and sf vanilla pudding dish. I want the recipes for both. I am adding a few more pictures. Note CJ's new friend! I even got to kiss him goodbye and listen to him giggle at "Shut the front door!" What a happy easy going kid! I'm in love!

Doreen's quilt:

post-321773-13813142095945_thumb.jpg post-321773-13813142096768_thumb.jpg

CJ and Lambchop:

post-321773-13813142098228_thumb.jpg

Doreen, CJ, LambChop Quilt and Grammy:

post-321773-13813142097513_thumb.jpg