Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

A New Day

Sign in to follow this  

Janet have a fabulous trip! I am so happy you like your new machine. I love mine. I don't even have the lift bar attached to mine so I am not tempted to try to use it to sew! We missed you Wednesday at lunch, but as you told us all Carole is super sweet, and Diane is a truly a nice person. She bought Carole and I both Friendship Angels to remember the day by! How sweet

Mini... congrats on the new washer dryer, they look fab, for something that you have to WORK on! LOL! Hope that they make doing laundry a dream!

Dawn I hope Ericka is enjoying Ecuador, I had to laugh at the guinea pigs, cause Franc came home from Peru last fall with the same story. He swears when he goes back this year he is going to try it.

More power to him! I could not get past the psychological aspect of eating a little furry creature that my kids had as pets.

CAWA?????? Where the heck are you girl... you went to work and never came home? Hello out there in Band Land. Any body seen or heard from Cawa?

Doreen, Now that I have met Carole and Diane I am even more excited about meeting you in July! We are truly all kindred spirits and friends forever!

Carole and Diane... LOVED, LOVED, LOVED our lunch! We will have to gather our friends and do it again soon!

I am home until Saturday afternoon, and then off we go to the beach for the 4th of July at the boat. Busy, busy, busy.

Had a horrible night last night and day today with Gladys. She apparently did not like the pizza my aunt fed us for dinner. It has been liquids and PB yogurt for me today. Not hungry at all, and having to force hydrating liquids. Not stuck, just BLAH tummy!

Hope you all have a great time over the 4th, I will be on off and on at the beach! Diane... come on down to Topsail, NC!

Janet have a fabulous trip! I am so happy you like your new machine. I love mine. I don't even have the lift bar attached to mine so I am not tempted to try to use it to sew! We missed you Wednesday at lunch' date=' but as you told us all Carole is super sweet, and Diane is a truly a nice person. She bought Carole and I both Friendship Angels to remember the day by! How sweet

Mini... congrats on the new washer dryer, they look fab, for something that you have to WORK on! LOL! Hope that they make doing laundry a dream!

Dawn I hope Ericka is enjoying Ecuador, I had to laugh at the guinea pigs, cause Franc came home from Peru last fall with the same story. He swears when he goes back this year he is going to try it.

More power to him! I could not get past the psychological aspect of eating a little furry creature that my kids had as pets.

CAWA?????? Where the heck are you girl... you went to work and never came home? Hello out there in Band Land. Any body seen or heard from Cawa?

Doreen, Now that I have met Carole and Diane I am even more excited about meeting you in July! We are truly all kindred spirits and friends forever!

Carole and Diane... LOVED, LOVED, LOVED our lunch! We will have to gather our friends and do it again soon!

I am home until Saturday afternoon, and then off we go to the beach for the 4th of July at the boat. Busy, busy, busy.

Had a horrible night last night and day today with Gladys. She apparently did not like the pizza my aunt fed us for dinner. It has been liquids and PB yogurt for me today. Not hungry at all, and having to force hydrating liquids. Not stuck, just BLAH tummy!

Hope you all have a great time over the 4th, I will be on off and on at the beach! Diane... come on down to Topsail, NC![/quote']

Just text her but no answer back yet! They must be working her crazy!

I had my worst night yet last night... Have to believe that not feeling well after the multiple barium swallows yesterday had something to do with it. Jack said that after returning to bed after taking the dogs out he actually heard my band make some strange noise seconds before I woke up coughing from a sound sleep.

Today it has been liquids...

Well, let's just say that now I feel like a true blonde. My hair is lighter than I have ever had before...it is summer, and I will have the stylist add more low lights next time. She did an excellent job with the cut, so I will go back. The prices for all the services for spa day are less than in Orlando...but I still miss my regular peeps!

Yes, yesterday was a fun time finally meeting cyber personalities in person...we are a great group of women. Jack's comment to me as we returned to the car was you must like everyone for lunch to last 4 hours. He had a good time also...definitely we need to make plans, and hope there will be more members present.

Janet, have a wonderful and safe trip! The weather does sound wild along the gulf coast...stay safe! Missed seeing you, but there is always August or November.

Michelle...sometimes our bands do not cooperate...hope it's a one time event.

Dawn...how are you?

Terri, sorry to read you did not have a good day...and hope that tomorrow will be better...enjoy the sunshine at the coast!

Diane, thank you again for my angel. You are on the right path with family...as we say in Florida, stand your ground...no pun intended.

Going out to our yard this evening...the fireflies are here! Another special memory of my youth...

hugs all...

Janet what a awsome NSV you are making womderful memorys for your grandchildren...get pics !!!

Sorry for the tears you had.....she sounds like a wonderful lady...

Mini i LOVE the washer abd dryer !!! and Janets new sewing machine..

Love...Terri and Carole....so happy you all had a wonderful time...i to am jelouse...but happy for you all....

I lost my fit bit yesterday ~sad face~ but im gonna go get me a fit bit flex tomarrow....it keeps me motivated ...

Dawn..how are you doing....enjoying your summer....

if im forgetting any one im sorry...i need a lil cheat sheet right next to my seat....

Not sure if i mentioned it...th lady I was caring for passed away very peacefully....heaven sure has a few new angels !!

We have you are our angel on earth Doreen. I know that the family appreciates your sitting with the lady so she could be at home.

Happy Friday...

Thankfully I am feeling better today, and getting some quality sleep last night was a big contributor.

When it rains, it pours...I hurt my foot yesterday afternoon while looking in the granite yards yesterday afternoon. I have not decided if I want to have an X-ray done just in case. So, I won't be able to continue with our walking for a bit...

We saw a marble/quartzite called "Rainforest", which actually has petrified wood in it...it would really allow for my Quest to bring the outside inside. A bit on the wild side, but intriguing none the less. I would have to give up doing the chiseled edge...so we are still considering our options.

Janet...have a wonderful trip! Send pictures...you too, Terri!

Dee...it was good to see your post. Between you and Terri the Fitbit company will stay in business!

Dawn and the CA girls, I hope all is well.

Happy Saturday! Strength to Diane, well wishes to Carole's toe. Hope Janet is having a blast, and Dee is heading for a peaceful weekend. Love to Cali girls and Dawn hope it is a brad weekend!

Well good evening friends. For those of you not on FB the morning was rocky. I got up at 4am and was at my desk by 530am for a 7am meeting. I had to prep for that meeting and another meeting that was at noon. The first meeting ran over by 30 minutes making me late to pick up Mama to take her to day care and it was on. She was refusing to go and I was overwhelmed with my work plate and did not respond as appropriate as I should. Yep, I fussed at her and she cried and pouted all the way to day care. Thus my post on FB stating I had no more patience for the day. I felt like an ass, fussing at a demented lady does not make one feel very good.

I did get my stuff ready for Medical staff meeting, my secretary was ready to have a nervious breakdown and I prepped my doctor and on we went with 3 additional afternoon meetings with Directors.

I feel like I ran a marathone todoay in high heels and a dress but I did it and picked up Mama at 5pm ON TIME! and Made it through the day without wringing someone's neck.

Did I forget to mention during all this I tried to eat some fish, asparagus and sweet potato and ended up throwing up in my waste basket under my desk. I hate when that happens and I know better than to eat quickly when i am stressed.

Carole sorry you had a bad night but to be expected with that barium, hope today has went much better, I really joyed meeting Jack, he is a supper guy and he seemed to enjoy himself.

Janet hope you and hubby are enjoying the free trip. I am jealious, I would love to walk on a beach or just have some free time to spend with my hubby or even my self. oh well!

Mini and Cawanna, hope your both doing good, Mini I really love the W and D. It is exactly what I want but I want to stack them. A dream right now, all the extra goes for day care and sitters.

Come on powerball, make me a winner.

Teri, hope your day is going good, I really enjoyed Franc, he is very witty and has a great sense of humor.

Dee Teri is correct you are our Angel on earth, I know no one who gives so much of themself so selflessly. I admire your dedication to your family and others. big hug to you my friend and I hope someday we can meet in person. I know Teri has a trip planned later in the summer to meet you. you will enjoy Teri she is an exceptional lady.

Well if I forgot anyone, I am sorry. Love you all and I will try to be good. I did eat some sliced deli turkey and a cheese stick for dinner and it stayed down. ;-)

Well good evening friends. For those of you not on FB the morning was rocky. I got up at 4am and was at my desk by 530am for a 7am meeting. I had to prep for that meeting and another meeting that was at noon. The first meeting ran over by 30 minutes making me late to pick up Mama to take her to day care and it was on. She was refusing to go and I was overwhelmed with my work plate and did not respond as appropriate as I should. Yep, I fussed at her and she cried and pouted all the way to day care. Thus my post on FB stating I had no more patience for the day. I felt like an ass, fussing at a demented lady does not make one feel very good.

I did get my stuff ready for Medical staff meeting, my secretary was ready to have a nervious breakdown and I prepped my doctor and on we went with 3 additional afternoon meetings with Directors.

I feel like I ran a marathone todoay in high heels and a dress but I did it and picked up Mama at 5pm ON TIME! and Made it through the day without wringing someone's neck.

Did I forget to mention during all this I tried to eat some fish, asparagus and sweet potato and ended up throwing up in my waste basket under my desk. I hate when that happens and I know better than to eat quickly when i am stressed.

Carole sorry you had a bad night but to be expected with that barium, hope today has went much better, I really joyed meeting Jack, he is a supper guy and he seemed to enjoy himself.

Janet hope you and hubby are enjoying the free trip. I am jealious, I would love to walk on a beach or just have some free time to spend with my hubby or even my self. oh well!

Mini and Cawanna, hope your both doing good, Mini I really love the W and D. It is exactly what I want but I want to stack them. A dream right now, all the extra goes for day care and sitters.

Come on powerball, make me a winner.

Teri, hope your day is going good, I really enjoyed Franc, he is very witty and has a great sense of humor.

Dee Teri is correct you are our Angel on earth, I know no one who gives so much of themself so selflessly. I admire your dedication to your family and others. big hug to you my friend and I hope someday we can meet in person. I know Teri has a trip planned later in the summer to meet you. you will enjoy Teri she is an exceptional lady.

Well if I forgot anyone, I am sorry. Love you all and I will try to be good. I did eat some sliced deli turkey and a cheese stick for dinner and it stayed down. ;-)

Love, glad you survived the day... I just knew it had something to do with daycare and Mom. STOP beating yourself up, you are only human like the rest of us... oh... but apparently I am exceptional! U am honored!

Diane...feel good about being a survivor. Many times over.

Terri is correct. You are human, and like my mother always told me, "perfection exists as a word in the dictionary". Lose the guilt feelings, you did the best you could and beyond. Is there anything more you can realistically ask of yourself?

Janet, hope you are enjoying the beach...and I especially hope you are having great weather!

Dee, give that scum bag H#¥%! Do they have a "small claims court" system in PA? Look into that...it could help you recover your money.

Terri, I hope you are using your sunscreen.

Dawn, Cali girls Nicole and Michelle...I hope life and bands are treating you well...

Oh, forgot amid all the angst over Seth's deployment today...

Nothing broken in my left foot...just a nasty sprain with swelling and some bruising.

The doctor complimented me on my impressive hardware (screws in my foot from surgery), and told me that my doctor had done an excellent job with my surgery.

Note to self: Never wear platform sandals while walking on an uneven surface like crushed granite. The results will likely be painful and disabling.

I hope to return to our evening walks in a week or so.

All good things in time...

In NC the proper footwear is flipflops! ROFLMAO!

Take it easy for a few days!

Terri...how was I to know? The official footwear of Florida are flip flops...

I just did not even think about what I was wearing when we went to look at granite slabs. We really need to choose the countertops...time is of the essence now if we hope to have the kitchen completed by the end of July.

We discovered "Green Rainforest"... A rather wild quartzite/marble which also has petrified wood in it. I did want to being the outside inside, and this does that. Still debating if it is too busy, but all the colorations to coordinate with the interior colors are there. Decisions, decisions...

Rediscovering many essential items now...still no scale. But we do have lightbulbs and my Vitamins again...life is good!