Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

prayer requests for LBT'ers

Penni I pray that your friend will have a full and speedy recovery. She is so young!! I will also keep others here in my prayers.

God Bless you ALL!

I am praying for her Penni. We need her here to keep us in check. God is amazing and he did not bring her this far to let her go.

Update: Prayer Warriors! Good and Bad news.....the lump under one of my incisions is NOT another infection. However, the large lump is a section of my tubing that has herniated through my abdominal wall and is trying to break through my skin!!!

I'm counting my blessings in that infections are not very curable with the lap band. The hernia will hopefully be repaired easily, even though it will mean my 4th surgery in 10 months....uggghhh!!!:faint: Thanks for your continued prayers guys! Love ya!

Robyn

My lap band friends, I am asking prayers for two young girls I took care of when they were in my childcare center. Ten years ago these you girls, women! went through a lot when their mother died of breast cancer. Lauren was 10 and Caitlin was 4. It was very tough on them and their father. Lauren grew up very fast and became mom to Caitlin. We did as much as we could do for them and have always kept in contact with them. Lauren went on to collage after graduation ( graduated with my son ) and Caitlin continues school. She will be a sophomore in High school in the fall. Tomorrow night will be her 9 grade formal dance. Last Wednesday they father left them by committing suicide.( I have been told debt and grieving over his wife Linda ) Now these two younger women have no one. It breaks my heart to think of them going through their young life's with no parents. Their maternal grandmother flew out from ND and is staying to help them with things. I all so just found out that they will be losing the house soon. SO no where to live! I am asking that you add these two beautiful girls in your prayers! I know they will need guidance.

DeAnn

Oh Robyn I am sorry to hear that. I'm sure the doctors will repair you and God will heal you.

Mychevygirl I am in awww. Those girls have to be going through a lot. DeAnn try your hardest to stay in their lives. They need stability and as you said guidance. If nothing else sent them a scripture once a week. The have to know that someone is there for them and praying for them.

I am praying for them and for you. Hug them for me. Trust in God Always!!

I knew when I found this site it would be what I needed. Finally I see that we have praying banded people, I'm so grateful. I will be praying for each of you and will you all please pray for me. I'm having trouble now overeating. I think it may be due to stress my dad has Cancer and isnt doing great but I believe God's will is being done. I had an unfill May 25 (he took out 1.00cc) I was at 2.8 I got a small fill of .6cc (which gave me 2.4) on JUne 6. I was still able to eat any and everything. I went back on thursday of last week and he took me to 2.6 a little more. I'm still able to eat an enormous amount of food. I am going to get another fill to get back to where I was and Im praying this will do it. I need all the support I can get,and prayer is something I believe in strongly so everybody lift me up please!!! I have heard you an stretch your pouch I pray I haven't. I don't know what can be done if have. Help guys I came from 268 and was 145 before the unfill, now I'm back up to 154. I don't want to go back ever.

I haven't had much time to post lately, but you ALL have been in my prayers. Stay strong and remember that HE is in control.

When I decided to have band surgery, i started counseling through my church. I always get to around 200 and someone makes a comment and wham. I start putting back on my safety suit. I wanted to work on the inside while the outside was getting smaller.

Now 9 monthes into therapy I am dealing with some really heavy stuff. Incest, rejection, abandonment. The biggies.

Please pray that I will make it through the process to the other side.

A healthy child of God and that I can see myself as God sees me.

Thanks,

Shari

Sherry Lou, I am thinking of you, as these are some things I to have had to overcome. I have felt so much better since I made the commitment to have the surgery and have lost 90 lbs. ( since Feb.2006 Surgery May 42006) I am 7 weeks post op and have never felt better about my self. My prayers are with you as you battle the struggles of life.

Thanx for all of your love support and prayers. I was banded June 22nd at approx 11am. Up walking and feeling pretty fine. Will be in touch. Hugs and kisses

Violet:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

I love this board, it is so inspiration. I would like to request another prayer for the sale of our commercial property. Its being bounced around by 2 potential buyers and we need to get an answer and fast. I pray that God will see this through until the end. Thank you all.

I would like to ask for everyone's prayers as I will be having my surgery on the 10th. I'm the biggest worry wart and my mother was diagnosed with stomach cancer a year ago and so now naturally I assume that when they do my surgery they'll find me eat up with something, I know it's crazy but I do have that fear. I do firmly believe it God can bring you too it he can bring you through it.

Thanks for everyone's support and I will be keeping everyone in my prayers.

Sherri

Prayers go up for all who have asked, and He hears all prayers both said and unsaid. Our God is right on time, and will deliver his will on time in all situations. Let go and let God. It is so simple, and so difficult for us. I pray for his guidance and comfort for all who ask, and ask that you remember all our troops in your prayers. Thank you.

What a beautiful, uplifting thread. The trouble and termoil are terrible but, knowing all the prayers are being said and kind support going on lightens my heart. You are all in my thoughts and prayers. May the Lord shine down upon thee to light the path and lead the way to this wonderful thread.

God bless!