Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

prayer requests for LBT'ers

Letha, My prayers are still with you. May Jesus be with your Mom and with your family.Let us know how she is when you have time. Love Sallyjo

I am in need of prayers. My husband and I have had a commercial property up for sale for a year. We are close to having it sold. I need Christ to help us through this transaction as the outcome will greatly affect our family. I am suppose to hear today if the loan can be assumed by the new buyer. If so, it will greatly increase the chances of selling the property easily. I pray that God's hands will guide us through this transaction. I really appreciate your support and prayers. This is a huge issue in our lives right now and will greatly affect the outcome of our financial stability. Thank you.

We've had a death in the family which has stirred up a lot of emotions that have been buried for many years. Mom and I will be flying her deceased mother back east to bury her in the family plot. I'm being pressured to see family on my dad's side that I haven't seen in over 20 years. I've tried nicely to explain that I just can't handle the added stress and emotions of trying to do family reunions on top of this sad trip. They don't understand and it's hurting their feelings. *sighs*

I could use prayer for a safe trip and for Mom and I to be sheltered from any unnecessary stress while we are back there. We are hoping to visit some of our ancestors stomping grounds while we are there and just enjoy our time together as mom and daughter. We haven't gotten to do that in years. Thanks everyone. I know you'll be praying. *hugs*

Anyway.. I would sincerely appreciate your prayers and I thank you for keeping my family in your thoughts.

Hugs to all...

Oh Leatha ~ Your precious mother has been lifted in prayer!! I'm also praying for you and the rest of your family to have strength and peace during this terrible and difficult time. God will carry you through. Please keep us updated on her condition.

I'm being pressured to see family on my dad's side that I haven't seen in over 20 years.

You know, lots of times the things we dread end up being our biggest blessing.

Just remember, everything happens for a reason.

hugs and prayers.

Hi Guys-

Just wanted to ask that you all please lift me up in prayer. Many of you know I had my port removed due to an infection 4 months after my original surgery. Then I waited 5 months to have the port put back in, hoping everything would be settled, hoping the second time I surely would not have the same problem.

I woke up the other night with a big painful lump under one of my 4 week old incisions that we thought were completely healed and infection free. SO ...I am infected yet again.....back on antibiotics yet again.

Please pray for the Lord to completely heal me of this infection that keeps attacking my band. I just can't face the thought of having more surgeries.... I believe the Lord will heal me and I am putting my faith and trust in him. Thanks in advance for any and all healing prayers. Love you all!

Robyn

Robyn, I am so sorry to hear of your band toubles. I will keep you and your doctors in my prayers. I will pray for healing for you and guidance for the doctors hands. ~Mandy

juliegeraci trust in him and continue to ask him for his guidance and his will, shall be done.

PNut just remember he does not give us more then we can bare and just as important, tomorrow is not promised. Live and be blessed today.

Robyn I am sorry to hear about the infection. You have an amazing weight loss.

I pray for all of my LBT family. Trust in him and he will get us all through these hard times.

Robyn,

a n o t h e r - port infection! Gosh girl, what are we going to do with you?!

(((hugs))) and prayers.

Thank you all for your prayers. We are one step closer to selling the commercial property. I am awaiting word on the counter offer today. I send all of my thankfulness to this support group and God.

Robyn - I am so sorry you are still struggling with this. I hope it gets resolved soon so you can live a life without worry about this infection.

Leatha - I am so sorry this has happened, but it sounds like she is recovering. You are very near my thoughts and prayers due to my similar situation.

Pnut - I love you sis and you know that I am praying hard for the peace you and your mom are seeking. Take care, and try to relax.

I am praying for all of my LBT brothers and sisters everyday. I love you all, and hope to only see you all succeed.

I need to request some prayers. My grandfather (my mom's dad) had a stroke the day before yesterday. He was so stubborn he decided to lay in bed till my mom came home from her trip here, and not get help. The doctors say that too much time passed and he will not be able to recover from this. His life, what is left of it, will now be one of constant care and help, and zero independence. His entire right side is not working. He is 84 and very stubborn and independant. This is devestating to him. According to my mom he keeps talking about how he just wants to go home, and that he will be fine and can still drive and still walk etc. Its not that he is confused, just angry. My mother is the only family out there, and the only one that is willing and able to care for him. But she can't take him in. It pains her to have to set up care for him. Part of his stubborness is that he refuses tolisten to the doc's orders. He is in early kidney failure because he refuses to follow his diet and take his pills. And he still has to drink his wine every night. The doctor thinks that he does not have much long to go. Please pray that they both find peace in this, and that his final days are not filled with anger and torment.

Thank you all for your prayers. We are one step closer to selling the commercial property. I am awaiting word on the counter offer today. I send all of my thankfulness to this support group and God.

Glad to hear that Julie. We haven't dealt in commercial property, but we have had to make 2 mortgages payments and that is not fun. Hang in there and we will continue to pray for God's will. Keep us posted!!

Amy ~ Sounds like your grandfather is a handful. Will pray for all of you and especially for him to soften his heart and do what he needs to do to make the most of his final days. It sounds like he needs a warm loving hug.....maybe that would melt his heart.

Thank you 3Loves. I pray that my husband finds a new job this week as well. He is in the Automotive industry and it has been slow for 6 months. He is highly skilled auto tech so I pray he willl find work fast. God speed.

I forgot all about this thread being in place. I started a new thread asking for prayers.

Hey, I just got a phone call that a dear dear friend of mine just had a stroke last night.

She is only 39 and is in relatively good health. I was and am so shocked to hear of the stroke. The early reports are that she is doing well and can speak but has problems writing. That is all I know.

Keep her in your prayers, chants, send white lights, etc. I can't even begin to tell you guys how this affects me. I am just so devastated by it all. Just such a surprise.

Dear Friends, I pray for these needs and you for lifting them up for the power of prayer, I believe that there are many miracles waiting to be given and I am so blessed to hear that so many of the needs seen here have been met and at least helped. The baby coming home, that is so special and the family with a new baby, and others where health has been restored and in process. I still wait to hear from the Lord about family restorations and addictions.

I have heard of many miracles in my own life. God is amazing. The weekend retreat was so powerful, lots of freedom for the participants. Whom the Son sets free, is free indeed!!

I really feel it in my gut when I hear about strokes, Our dear family and friends get so hurt when they loose the ability to return to the health they once enjoyed. How terrifying. I really need the Lord to help me to remember to pray more frequently for this!! Bless you all.