Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

March 2013 Surgery Dates?

March 20th is coming fast but not fast enough! 3rd day on pre op diet and its getting easier. I can't complain though bc it's not all liquid until closer to surgery date. How's everyone doing with their pre op diets?

I'm scheduled for the 20th as well. I want food soooo much!! I noticed it's not as bad when a work and busy. Being at home isn't helping at all.

My pre-op is shakes and SF no calorie drinks, and 4-6oz of lean meat if I have to absolutely chew something.

I am such a food addict, it's driving me nuts!

Had my surgery this morning. The incision pain is not bad at all, it's the has in my shoulders! It's hard to breath sometimes, it hurts!!!!

I opted to come home instead of staying over &am going to take a nap. The surgeon said all went well, she fixed a hernia I never knew I had, I have 3incisions and it was about 1hour 30 minutes.

I'm sipping propel and a little slimfast but I feel full after not even a quarter of the slimfast .

Walking is relieving the gas pain but I'm so tired to get up now!

Had my surgery this morning. The incision pain is not bad at all' date=' it's the has in my shoulders! It's hard to breath sometimes, it hurts!!!!

I opted to come home instead of staying over &am going to take a nap. The surgeon said all went well, she fixed a hernia I never knew I had, I have 3incisions and it was about 1hour 30 minutes.

I'm sipping propel and a little slimfast but I feel full after not even a quarter of the slimfast .

Walking is relieving the gas pain but I'm so tired to get up now![/quote']

Congrats on the surgery! I plan on getting plenty of gas-x before surgery day... Lol

yessss mee march 14im having second thought ..... idk...im kinda scared ... :0(

I'm having mine on the 14 too and I'm not scared just nervous and really excited to get it done. We can do this!!! ;-)

Today will be the start of day 6 of my preop diet and I've only lost 4 lbs. I'm pretty disappointed! :( I'm following everything exact except maybe not getting enough fluids but that shouldn't make me heavier, right?

I'm super excited for surgery on Tuesday though!!!

Today will be the start of day 6 of my preop diet and I've only lost 4 lbs. I'm pretty disappointed! :( I'm following everything exact except maybe not getting enough fluids but that shouldn't make me heavier, right?

I'm super excited for surgery on Tuesday though!!!

Must must must drink Water, it's what helps flush the bad stuff out as your body burns it off. Drink till your eyes float! :)

Cullychick-don't worry, I was down 12.5 lbs and gained a pound yesterday, this has happened twice now-I think I should only weigh once a week, too much fluctuation daily to be counted as real weightloss or gains!!!! Tuesday is almost here for us, yay!!!!!!!!

Cullychick-don't worry' date=' I was down 12.5 lbs and gained a pound yesterday, this has happened twice now-I think I should only weigh once a week, too much fluctuation daily to be counted as real weightloss or gains!!!! Tuesday is almost here for us, yay!!!!!!!![/quote']

Can you believe we only have to sleep 2 more nights until we're banded?!?!

I was banded Friday and was feeling ok till today.. Really nauseated anyone feeling the same?

I was way worst day 2 and 3, I called and got some anti- nausea meds and have been doing great! I was banded march 1st get some meds and remember it gets better :)

I was way worst day 2 and 3, I called and got some anti- nausea meds and have been doing great! I was banded march 1st get some meds and remember it gets better :)

I was banded Friday and I have not had any nausea just tired and feeling full

Hi jackieW Glad to read ur going good. Everyday gets better everyone says..hope thats true for me too. :)

I was banded Friday and was feeling ok till today.. Really nauseated anyone feeling the same?

I was also banded Friday. I have episodes of nausea but nothing to major. My insides just feel really sore and full. I have been trying to sip Water and Protein Shake as often as possible. I too still pretty wiped out and just walking for 10 min makes me feel like I ran a marathon. My gas is slowly fading which is WONDERFUL. If you are really nauseated I would call your dr for some meds. They do help a lot. Just remember this phase will pass quickly. Today for me is a TON better than yesterday.

I was also banded Friday. I have episodes of nausea but nothing to major. My insides just feel really sore and full. I have been trying to sip Water and Protein Shake as often as possible. I too still pretty wiped out and just walking for 10 min makes me feel like I ran a marathon. My gas is slowly fading which is WONDERFUL. If you are really nauseated I would call your dr for some meds. They do help a lot. Just remember this phase will pass quickly. Today for me is a TON better than yesterday.

My dr actually placed a little patch behind my left ear to help with nausea. I guess that is why I have not had any.I hope you feel better soon.