Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

December Bandwagon Supporters

How was it ? Did it hurt ?

I'm doing really well girl. Just a little port pain every once in a while.

Loving my new band and the new me. I'm down 20 lbs! Whoop Whoop!

I was nervous but it went fast a numbing aircompressor shot then the fill yeah port pain is the norm im down 40 chessy

IM MY OWN MOTIVATION

How was it ? Did it hurt ?

I'm doing really well girl. Just a little port pain every once in a while.

Loving my new band and the new me. I'm down 20 lbs! Whoop Whoop!

Keep it up 2013 changes yeahbuddy

IM MY OWN MOTIVATION

Couple days out now, got banded on Wednesday. I'm having pain but I can't really tell what's actually going on. I'm very sore, plus having incision pain, PLUS I'm still not sure what the band is supposed to feel like. My surgeon said he "put a bit in", so I know I would be feeling restriction if I was on solids, but I'm still on liquids for the next week.

What the heck is it supposed to feel like in there?

Couple days out now' date=' got banded on Wednesday. I'm having pain but I can't really tell what's actually going on. I'm very sore, plus having incision pain, PLUS I'm still not sure what the band is supposed to feel like. My surgeon said he "put a bit in", so I know I would be feeling restriction if I was on solids, but I'm still on liquids for the next week.

What the heck is it supposed to feel like in there?[/quote']

I've only had my band for three weeks now. I just wanted to tell you so you don't feel alone but I don't feel mine either

I'm pretty sure that is normal.

Hi Nancy - I'm at True Results too' date=' but Dr. Reilly. I read all your posts knowing we were in the same clinic. Hope you are doing well and seeing the results you hoped for![/quote']

Let me know if you have any questions. There ate several of us from Houston on this forum

Nikki

Got banded yesterday!!! Just got home. While in there the Dr. Repaired a paraesophageal hernia. Really sore at port site. Is this normal.

Got banded yesterday!!! Just got home. While in there the Dr. Repaired a paraesophageal hernia. Really sore at port site. Is this normal.

Congrats!! I think it's normal, I'm 12 days post op and my port is definitely my most sore incision...

I've been banded for 17 days now, and I still feel a bit of soreness around my big incision, which is where the port is located. Remember, that's where the doctor did most of the work, is through that incision, so it would be normal that it would be sore the most around that area. It does get better with time! I'm 20 lbs down, so it's all worth it.

Hang in there!

Hello to everyone else! :rolleyes:

Hey December banders!

Was just thinking how hapy I am I decided to get banded.

Sometimes at the end of the year I get bummed because I still struggle with my #1demon-weight!

Who else is happy? If you're happy and yoy know it give me a "like"!

I use the Unjury chicken broth. I found an organic French onion Soup at Walmart that if I just add 1/4 cup of that to the Unjury it tastes so much better. Also mixed it with some miso and wonton Soups from a local restaurant and like it. You might try something like that.

Oh! And I made it with 8oz of Water and then added the other Soups. Didn't use them as the base.

My fitness pal is gotbeach74 if anyone wants to add me.

Let's keep doing our journey together !

My fitness pal name is gotbeach74 if anyone wants to add me.

Let's continue our journey together.