Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

December Bandwagon Supporters

Anyone else getting banded in December? If so lets keep in touch until our day.

I'm set for December 17th! Right now I go from eating really bad, since I won't be able to later, to thinking I should already be trying to shrink my liver. I'm trying to learn everything I can.

My day is the 14th. Im going to day for my pre op appt and to meet my surgeon. I started trying some Protein Shakes to see which one I would like. So far the Isopure is good. I have been adding some sweet and low and fruit to it and taste alot better. So where are you ladies ?

December 6th. I'm in Arkansas.

I'm from southeastern Idaho. We live along the Snake River. Beautiful place, especially in the fall.

Im in Galveston Island, Texas. I love it here. Just had my pre op surgery appt and it went well. I really like the surgeon. He answered alot of questions for me and I more convinced now that the band is right for me, How are you girls doing ?

I'm using and loving myfitnesspal.com. (phone app). I have successfully logged for about a week the good, the bad and the ugly. I'm also subscribed to shrinkyourself.com. It addresses emotional eating through a 12-week online program. I'm only on week two and I've learned so much about why I eat and how to stop it. Trying to spend this pre-surgery time improving habits.

That shrinkyourself sounds interesting. Is it free? Phone or computer app ?

Shrink yourself is not free. Can't remember how much it is but I do remember they bill your cc in installments of $39.99 a month. Can't remember how many months. Maybe 3 (since it's a 12-week program)? Its a lot of work and you have to be willing to cut the crap and get really honest with yourself, but to me, the payoff is great! Actually, it's not an app. You just go online at www.shrinkyourself.com (I think, maybe .org???) and sign up.

Welcome. I was going to ask my surgeon about plication but I don't know why I decided not to.

Welcome. I was going to ask my surgeon about plication but I don't know why I decided not to.

Regardless we are both having something done in dec lol. It'll be great to support each other as I'm sure everyone is nervous doing any sort of wls:)

I am Dec.6th but my doctor just left a message he needs to reschedule. I'm sure it will still be in December. I think they didn't realize I was an overnighter and spaces us out.

And I'm getting plication with my lap band.

I liked Dec. 6 date. Early in the month, time to adjust and be on a new eating phase for holidays.

I want to get a cheeseburger and a beer for the last time. I am also alternating between starting good habits and saying good bye to carbonated drinks and things that will pretty much be off limits.

I'm more nervous as December gets closer and more excited both at the same time.

sorry it double posted and I don't see how to delete the second one completely.