Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Accountability

mdfinch
Sign in to follow this  

Today

Breakfast shakeology

lunch Greek yogurt with honey

dinner. chicken broc stir fry

snack roasted sunflower seeds 1/2c

Lose_it - I'm glad to know someone else knows how I feel. The hospital where I had my surgery also has a support group, twice a month. I should probably go too.

Breakfast - 6oz Greek yogurt

lunch - 4oz pork shoulder, 2oz steamed sweet potato

snack - 8oz skim milk

dinner - 1 rotisserie chicken leg (no skin), 3oz Greek yogurt, 2oz mashed potato

snack - 1 mandarin orange sugar free fruit cup

Exercise - 45 min elliptical, 20 min bike

Breakfast

arnold round egg white sandwich

lunch

turkey and cheese on marbled rye toast

dinner

salad with italian dressing

snack

Jalapeno Pretzel

H2o

8 8oz glasses

I have been feeling pretty depressed today. I didn't get out of bed til noon, basically sat on the couch all day with shades drawn. Im feeling very overwhelmed with all the changes going on in my life.. I am also unemployed now and need motivation to Job hunt and get a routine back. My depression usually gets bad as the seasons change (fall/winter) so I don't know what's up with this. I'm still keeping my emotional eating at bay and I did make sure to go to Zumba class this evening to get out of the house. But I just feel hopeless sometimes. Has anyone dealt with this? Maybe I should make an appt with my therapist. I'd been feeling so great since my surgery, I haven't seen her in a few months.

Breakfast - 6oz yogurt

lunch - 4oz pulled pork, 1/2 sm banana

snack - skim milk

dinner - 2/3 of chicken Thai noodles lean cuisine, 2 strawberries

snack - tea, may also have 6oz greek yogurt in hour or two to reach Protein goal

Exercise - 1 hour Zumba class

I would make an appointment Daisy you have came so far to fall back into bad habits! Like I said I'm going to a support meeting for lap band tomorrow night I hope it goes well. Sometimes we just need someone to help pull us out of our funk. You are doing so great don't give up, I think its overwhelming for our whole lifetime change our eating, thinking and bodies! Squash it before it starts!

Breakfast: shakeology

lunch Greek yogurt with honey

dinner grilled chicken breast with peppers and onion, with 1/4c refried Beans with lettuce with black olives and tomatoes and teaspoon of lite sour cream

snack 1 fun size snickers

Really hard to pass up all the food at work today but proud of myself for only eating what I brought to work and 1 fun size candy!!

Lose_It, your dinner sounds sooo yummy! Mmm.

Thanks for the encouragement, I really needed that little kick in the rear to get my act together. I've still been eating and exercising really well but I hate this funk. So I did give my therapist a call this am to set something up and asked a family member for help. It's not good for me to be in my head too much. I just went for a 30 min walk/jog with my dog and that made me feel a bit better too.

Breakfast - 6oz yogurt

lunch - 3oz chicken breast, 3oz greek salad, 2 strawberries

snack - 8oz skim milk

dinner - Spicy italian turkey sausage and red bell pepper pizza on whole grain tortilla, fat free mozz cheese

snack - 6oz mango yogurt

Exercise - 15 min zumba (danced along to zumba videos on youtube), 30 min walk/jog with dog

Hi All,

I have been following this thread for awhile and think it's time for me to start posting! I have been stalled for the past 3 weeks. Today is my weigh in day and I'm scared to get on the scale. I think I'm doing well but I am doing more tastes and bites of food throughout the day. I had my surgery May 18th and have lost about 28 pounds. I go and get my 2nd Fill today. I'm hoping this will help! Thanks!!

jennifer

Hi Jennifer. How did the weigh in go? Have you tried doing more or different exercises? 28lbs is awesome!

Breakfast - 6oz yogurt with sliced strawberries

lunch - 4oz Pork loin, 4oz peach fruit cup

dinner - 2oz granola, 6oz Greek yogurt

snack - 8oz skim milk

Exercise - 30 min walk/jog with dog

I was wayyy low on calories today. Just didn't feel like eating much. Met up with friends at karaoke bar for happy hour at 10.. Tons of food and alcohol around me but I just had Water. I was hungry and more food to up my cals for the day probably would've been a good thing, but I just didn't want to slip up :/ I am going to 2 parties tomorrow and know I will be eating unhealthy food this weekend so I'm trying to be balanced.

Hey Natalie, Weigh in went went well and lost 2.4 pounds from last week but now I'm back from where I started with the gain. Ugg. Anyway, going to keep plugging away! More Water and exercise. I am doing the Couch to 5k and missed a few workouts this week so I need to get with the program!

The 2nd fill went well and he added 2 more cc's so now I'm up to 5cc and can definitely notice the difference in restriction. I stuck to mostly liquids yesterday since I was going to weigh in at the doctors and now will be on liquids for 2 day.

Here is my food for yesterday:

Breakfast: Decaf hot tea with milk

Bite of brownie (WTH?? I have now thrown them away!!)

Lunch: 2 Slices nectarine

Hot Tea

Dinner: Vegetable broth

Good luck this weekend and have fun. It is all a balance game!

Not very hungry and still on liquids...

Breakfast: Hot tea with milk

Lunch: Hot tea with Milk

Dinner: cheese Soup

Snack: Lemonade/Popsicle

Need to get some more Water in to get to my 64 oz goal.

Hope everyone had a great day!

Jennifer, down 2.4 in 1 week is awesome!! Yay! And I'm sure now that you have more restriction you'll be losing at a good rate again. I tried Couch to 5K last week and it was tough for me, but I've started walking and slow jogging.

I think I could've done better today with the parties I went to today. I did track my food and stayed within my calorie goal but I still feel disgusted with myself :/ I didn't even exercise today. But tomorrow I am going to exercise and eat very clean so, tomorrow is a new day !

Breakfast - 1/2 pack oatmeal, 1/3c skim milk, 2 strawberries

lunch - 3oz shrimp cocktail, 1oz raw salmon

dinner - 3/4c beef lasagna, 1 tbsp coleslaw

Dessert - 1/3c carrot cake

snack (at party) - 3 tortilla chips with 1 tbsp spinach artichoke dip, 1 strawberry, 1/4 slice chicken pizza

Natalie,

Couch to 5k is so hard for me and I my run is more like a slow jog or fast walk. Doing it is giving me some motivation and structure to my workouts. I was out of town part of this week so I'm behind in my workouts! I need to get on the treadmill TODAY!! It will be a hard workout and I'm hoping I survive!

Do not feel disgusted with yourself! Your journal looks great for going to parties. I think I would have wanted to eat a whole bowl of spinach artichoke dip. :) Here's to eating clean today!

How did it go with jogging today? I have the new goal of walking my dog every day or at least 5 days a week, jogging half blocks when I can.. So far going ok. And yeah, lol, I would've done the same before the band!!

Breakfast - 5oz yogurt

snack - 8oz skim milk

lunch - 1 skinless chicken leg, 2oz Pasta

dinner - 3/4 boca chicken burger, 3/4 Arnold's sandwich thin, 1 tbsp ketchup, 2oz oranges

snack - 6oz Greek yogurt, tea

Exercise - 30 min walk with dog

Hi guys

Been a trying weekend for me A wedding and Family reunion but I did well stayed within my caleries and only had 1 drink each day.

Breakfast

Scrambled Egg whites with Peppers and Onions and cheese

dinner

Turkey Tip sandwich on whole wheat

Scampi flavored noodles

snack

Jalepeno Pretzel

Water

8 glasses