Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Accountability

mdfinch
Sign in to follow this  

Hhheeellloooo Bandsters!!!!!!

Stressful last two weeks i have really tried to keep the emotional eating under control. LIKE told you guys earlier this week I fell this last weekend and ate out a lot but have picked it up this week.

Yesterday really wasn't a good day a lot going on and loads of stress. I did get my Protein Shake and all my Water in I am upset I didn't get my set meals in which I never do. I know I know yell! my husband really was not happy with me!!! so I promised to make it a point for meals today

So today

Breakfast Protein shake

lunch panera cheddar and broc. Soup

dinner panera Greek salad

Loads of water!!!

Tea this am

You know skipping meals is a no-no!! I needed to take my own advice today. Did you not have time, or just didn't feel like cooking? Sometimes it helps me to have a snack with me throughout the day. I am proud of you for trying to get back on track and seeing where you fell. Exercise really helps make up for the slip ups.

I did ok today however didn't have a real dinner (having a snack right now) due to going out for coffee with a friend tonight and not getting home til 10:30. My meals for the next few days are already planned out so I'm all set there.

Breakfast - 6oz yogurt

lunch - 1 Arnold's sandwich thin with Peanut Butter, 3 strawberries

Snack - 2/3 of a banana, tea

dinner - 6oz yogurt

Exercise - 30 min elliptical, 15 min abs and weights

Breakfast

Banana nut Cereal with 1% milk

lunch

salad

Beef tips

dinner

Shrimp Mozembique

Whole wheat angel hair

Snacks

Grapes

Cucumbers

Water

8 8oz glasses

Gym

30 minutes

Daisy you look pretty in your new picture!!!

Hello ladies still keeping emotions and stress In Check I'm taking this weekend off before we start our Big Kids Cut At work!!! No over eating here!!

Breakfast: Protein Shake and hot tea

Lunch: Greek yogurt and banana

Dinner: vegan veggie Soup

Loads of Water

Walked 2 miles

Thanks Lose_it!!

You ladies are doing great. Keep it up.

I weighed myself today and I am down 91 lbs now (41 of that is post surgery)... I am pretty excited to hit the 100lb mark but also trying to be patient with myself. Trying to decide what I will do to treat myself when that happens.

Breakfast - 6oz greek yogurt

lunch - 3/4 boca burger, 1 tbsp ketchup, 3/4 arnolds sandwich thin, 1 baby carrot with hummus, 2 strawberry

snack - 8oz milk, tea

dinner - 3oz skinless chicken thigh, 3oz green Beans

snack - 8oz milk

no exercise today

Great Job Daisy 91 pounds I'm soo proud of you!!!

Today

Breakfast Protein Shake and hot tea

lunch Greek yogurt with honey 2 babybell light cheese

Snack: 2 babybell light cheese

dinner Tomato and sweet basil Soup

2 mile walk

Water Water water!!!

*Teara

Daisy can you do a goal you mentioned on the other thread

Teara

Thanks Teara!

Breakfast - 6oz yogurt

lunch - 3/4 Arnold's sandwich thin, crunchy Peanut Butter, 1/3 banana

dinner - 4oz chili with cheese, 3 saltines, 2 strawberries

snack - 6oz yogurt... I'm about to have it now actually. Not very hungry but I've only had 40g of Protein today and I'm supposed to get about 70g :/

Exercise - 20 min cardio

Didn't feel great today since I'd been "stuck" since late last night. Finally feel better.

Daisy can you do a goal you mentioned on the other thread

Teara

Sure. Which thread? Im not sure which one?

Today

Breakfast spinach tomatoes scrambles eggs and piece of toast

Lunch: turkey sandwich, Doritos

dinner sister in laws bday cookout but kept it very under control and had a cupcake

No workout today

Sure. Which thread? Im not sure which one?

Daisy I was talking about Nvs goals on another thread is there any of them you can complete now?

Good for you for making it through the party. Before the surgery I used to hit the buffet at parties at LEAST twice and have a piece of each dessert! Lol

Ah yes, I have accomplished a few of them now. I will post in there tonight!

Breakfast -6oz mango yogurt

lunch - 1/3 panera turkey sandwich with wheat bread

dinner - 2/3 of meatloaf and mashed potato lean cuisine, 2oz diced peaches

snack - ok originally made a smoothie, it was so gross I threw it out. So 6oz yogurt with 2 tsp granola

Exercise - walked outside at the zoo for 2 hours. I am pooped.

Breakfast - 4oz kashi go lean Cereal, 3oz skim milk

lunch - 3oz chicken, 2oz green Beans

dinner - Arnold's sandwich thin with Peanut Butter (I didn't feel like cooking tonight)

snack - 6oz yogurt

I am going to a baby shower tomorrow and I know that will mean food, food, more food, and cake. I am planning to bring a fruit or veggie tray to the party. I will just eat a cup or less of food, and allow myself a piece of dessert. BUT I need to make sure I exercise tomorrow first. I feel very guilty indulging (which I rarely do anyway) if I haven't worked out that day.

Hello every one!

Well had my upper gi done today. Dr. said every thing looked good and he stretched my esophagus and I should be able to start my regular diet tomorrow but I should stick with cream Soups and milk shakes today. Of course I went to the store and bought frozen yogurt to make my milk shakes with. My throat is pretty sore but if this will get me back to being able to eat with out vomitting it back up I will be happy. I have lost a total of 37 lbs and that is with no fills yet. I can't believe it is almost 3 months from my surgery already. I'm a little up set because I have had these problems but at least we are finally working on getting me back in a healthy state. Sometimes I just wish my Dr. would have listened to me when I told her the first time. I remeber telling my Dr. after two weeks of surgery that I felt like something was stuck in my chest. If she would have done the test then she could have saved me some time. I can't believe that most of you are going on your 3rd fill and I have not yet had my 1st fill.

Well my mother in law can longer walk because of the cancer on her back is press on her vertabra and she no longer has any feeling in her legs. I feel helpless for her and my husband. I went thru this three years ago with my dad and I rember feeling useless so I no how my husband is feeling.

I'm really sorry I'm not on as much as I had planed to be, but I'm sure in the future I will be her more to support you all and get support.

Debbie, that so exciting about your diet returning to normal tomorrow! Yay! You will be getting fills in no time, and 37 lbs without one is amazing. Did getting your esophagus stretched hurt? Sounds painful to me.

I am very sorry about your mother in laws declining health. I pray she is in a good place emotionally and is not in much pain.

Breakfast - 6oz yogurt

lunch - 1/2 tuna sandwich on wheat bread, about 8 grapes

dinner - 3oz crockpot pork shoulder, 3oz sweet potato

snack - went to baby shower, had 4oz fruit punch and 1/2 piece of cake

Exercise - 1 hour of walking around the lake (about 3 miles)

I gotta admit I have been struggling emotionally the past few days. I am dealing with low self esteem due to being the fat girl for so long... It's so hard to see myself any differently :/ I also feel guilty whenever I eat food I really enjoy.. Or treat myself.. I keep wanting to push my daily calorie count lower and lower. I know it's unreasonable.

Md

I'm glad to hear everything is getting better with your health!

But I'm sorry to hear about your mother in law. It's so hard to stand by and not to be able to fix or help what's wrong.

But I'm glad your back!

Daisy it seems like déjà vu you said about your emotions with being the " fat girl" I was just talking with my mom about this Sunday. I'm going to go to a support meeting Thursday at my Dr office.