Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Accountability

mdfinch
Sign in to follow this  

Hi All

I'm Back Memorial run went well even though I fractured my foot so I couldn't not go on the ride.

Breakfast

Arnold round Egg white sandwich

coffee

lunch

Homemade Sausage Soup

dinner

Rice

Veggies

Pork

Whymom, What is suasage Soup? I love sausage so this sounds good to me. And since I'm stuck on Soups I better find out what it is. Please share!

yogurt

lunch (left my lunch on the counter at home, not a good thing to do! I'm glad I threw a can in my desk a few weeks back.)

chicken noodle Soup

supper

chicken noodle soup

snack

sf fudgesicle

Try not to get discouraged Debbie. 35 lbs is amazing progress! Soon you'll be back on track again with eating normal foods. You are doing great with exercise... Inspiring!

Breakfast - 6oz yogurt

lunch - 2oz milk, 4oz kashi Cereal

snack - 6oz yogurt

dinner - 4oz chicken, 2oz potato, 2oz veggies

snack - tea

Exercise - 30 min cardio, 15 min weights

Yesterday's

Breakfast shakeology

lunch Greek yogurt and banana

dinner Campbell's southwest Soup

snack 1/2 can veggie soup

Loads of water!!!

Yesterday I had a little bit more hunger but I'm pretty sure it was all th stress life throws time to time.

I walked/ ran last night walked 3minutes ran 3 minutes. My uncle is a runner and fav me that advise to start out

Breakfast

Arnold round Egg white sandwich

lunch

Sausage Soup

dinner

Chili with hot dogs

snack

4 SF Mint Cookies

Water

6 8oz glasses

No exercise as I am still in a cast :(

Whymom, What is suasage Soup? I love sausage so this sounds good to me. And since I'm stuck on Soups I better find out what it is. Please share!

I use chicken broth

Italian Sausages

Kale

Sweet potatoes

Onions

to make my homemade soup

That sounds so yummy. I don't have much Soup because it doesn't keep me full long.

Breakfast - 5oz yogurt, 2oz granola

lunch - salad bar at Jason's deli. 1/2c mixed greens,2oz chicken breast, 1 tbsp lite ranch. Had a hard time getting it down so I think I'll avoid salad for a while.

snack - 5oz yogurt

dinner - 1 mini wheat pita with crunchy Peanut Butter, 1 strawberry, 1 mango slice

snack - 8oz milk, tea

Exercise - 20 min elliptical, 10 min bike

Off to Atlanta tomorrow. Got my gym clothes packed.

Yesterday

Breakfast: Greek yogurt

Lunch: Panera pick two cheddar and broc. Soup and Greek salad

Dinner: 1/4c green Beans 1/4c quinoa, 1/4c cottage cheese tried a little piece of chicken from the crock pot it was a no go

Didn't work out upset with myself about that but am going tonight

Breakfast

Arnold round egg white bake with Peppers and amer ch

lunch

Chili with Hot dogs cut up in it

dinner

Gr chicken Breast

1/4 cup mashed Potato

Asparagus

snack

veggie straws @ 25pc

Water

8 8oz glasses

No Excercise :(

Just wanted to let everyone know I got back home safe from ATL. Stuck to small portions, exercised once, allowed myself some frozen yogurt on 2 days. however my Water intake was severely lacking (was in conference all day where no drink or food is allowed), neglected to take laxatives all weekend and now I'm blocked up again. UGH!!!! I am so frustrated!! I'm not going back to the hospital this time. I took softeners last night and this morning, prune juice and a little laxative for breakfast. Things are def trying to move, its just hardened stool so its unpleasant and stubborn. I am going to try a bran/flax "laxative pancake" later and see if it works.. My stepmom swears by it. Gonna keep trying!

Not feeling good enough to eat much today, but back at it tomorrow.

Hope you all had a good weekend !

I really slacked this weekend ladies no workin out and eating out ugh! But today I got right back to the grind no way can I fall back into our old ways!! I was so close to Onederland and fell back a couple pounds! But I will hit it soon!!!

Breakfast today: fage Greek yogurt with strawberry

Lunch: Campbell's select white chili

Dinner: subway tuna spinach tuna salad

Baked Layes sour cream and onion chips

Water Water water water

Tonight I tried Zumba!!! Let's say WORKOUT!!!!! Woo I was drenched in sweat!!! I am walk/jogging 2-2.5 and Zumba had me sweating way more!! I'm looking for a class!! I had fun!!

Lose_It, we all make mistakes sometimes. Tomorrow is a fresh start! You tried Zumba for the first time which is AWESOME! I am thinking of trying kickboxing soon.

I have been constipated and in pain due to that all day. So honestly I havent felt like eating and haven't worked out. :/

Breakfast - tea, milk

lunch - 1/2 spinach mushroom omelette

dinner - 6oz Greek yogurt, 2 tbsp flax seed

Lots of Water, colace, ducolax

I may have another yogurt before bed. I am hungry.

Hello ladies, I'm still on just Soups. I go into the gastro Dr. on Monday to have a upper Gui done. They finally said the have to go inside and see what is causing all of my problems. Dr. said he might have to stretch my throat because it looks like it is swallon shut. Well I guess that would explain why nothing will go down. I didn't get to the gym tonight. But things are not going very well for my mother in law. Her cancer is really hitting her hard. Well ladies I will try to let you all know what they find out after the test.

Breakfast

scrambled eggs and jalapeno's

coffee

lunch

4oz beef tips

peppers and onions

dinner

Chili and hot dog

snack

grapes

Water

8 8oz glasses

No exercise

Debbie, you and your mother law are in my prayers.

Keep it up girls.

Breakfast - 4oz yogurt

snack - hot tea

lunch - 4oz chili w/ cheddar cheese, 2 saltines, 2oz peaches

dinner - 3oz roasted chicken w/ gravy, 2oz veggies, 1 piece of pineapple

snack - 8oz skim milk

Exercise - 30 min elliptical, 15 min abs

Went to the movies today (Batman... It was awesome!!!) and wasnt even tempted to get popcorn or candy. Sipped on my Water.