Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Accountability

mdfinch
Sign in to follow this  

Breakfast

Protein Shake

coffee w milk and 1 equal

lunch

1 cup progresso chicken Soup

dinner

1 cup Progresso Soup

snack

Cashews

Water

6 glasses

Exercise

1 mile walk slow pace

Had another fill so was on softs all day Good news is I felt full!! I now have 6cc in my band. he said that should put me close to the green zone may need 1 more to be in it but hoping this does it for me.

Whymomwhy how big is your band? That sounds like a lot so soon!

Breakfast

ham & cheese omlet (maybe 4 bites and I got sick)

lunch (baby shower)

cheese burger about 3/4

4 black olives

6 green olives

1 dill pickle spear

ketchup on cheese burger

about a 1 inch x 3 inch cookie (sheet cake type cookie)

Supper

1/2 C mexican Beans

4 turkey meatballs

mozerelli cheese

diced Tomato

snack

sf fudgesicle

Whymomwhy how big is your band? That sounds like a lot so soon!

I have a large band and he said I have been doing so well, no throwing or getting stuck, he wants to get me to the green zone I feel great no more hunger and am able to eat the right size portions now!

I can even tell when I am full!

Breakfast

1/2 egg white bake on soft taco with shredded cheese and a sausage patty

lunch

1/2 Trk sandwich on Rye/pump swirl with american cheese

dinner

KFC salad with grilled chicken breast no skin

Water

6 glasses

exercise

walked 1 mile

Hi ladies, just wanted to let you know I got home safely. Had a great weekend. Other than this nagging lower chest ache I get a couple hours after I eat , followed by a gurgle sensation (which I will be talking to my doctor about at next fill appt) no issues. I did go to the gym my 1st day there and did 30 mins of cardio. Walked a lot through the weekend. We went to restaurants every night but I made sure to eat Protein first, stick to 1 cup or less and stop eating at first sign of fullness. I did treat myself but never got out of control. Back to the normal routine now.

Hi ladies, just wanted to let you know I got home safely. Had a great weekend. Other than this nagging lower chest ache I get a couple hours after I eat , followed by a gurgle sensation (which I will be talking to my doctor about at next fill appt) no issues. I did go to the gym my 1st day there and did 30 mins of cardio. Walked a lot through the weekend. We went to restaurants every night but I made sure to eat Protein first, stick to 1 cup or less and stop eating at first sign of fullness. I did treat myself but never got out of control. Back to the normal routine now.

welcome back Glad you did so well

Breakfast

1/2 egg white bake on a Soft Taco wrap with sausage patty and peppers

lunch

salad with Steak tips @ 1.5 cups

dinner

chicken Strips with Hot sauce and salad

Water

6 glasses

Exercise

Swimming 1/2 hour

walking 1/2 hour

Welcome back Natalie, you were missed. Glad you did so well on your vacation, both with the exercise and with eating out. You should be so proud of yourself. I'm proud of you!

Mom, I'm glad you got your fill and are eating smaller portion sizes. I guess your bigger band was what was allowing you to eat more. I can't wait for my fill on Thursday, but I'm so dreading liquid diet for my birthday! Oh well I figure more liquid diet means more weight loss! Can't wait to REALLY begin my journey!

Thank you!

Today was rough.. It was 99 degrees and my window box AC is broken. I have no central air and am miserable right now. Gonna be 90+ all week. Staying w/ my sister for a day or two but she makes my stress go up and doesn't give much thought to groceries, etc. gonna try to get AC fixed tomorrow. This stress has not been good for me and the heat makes me feel weak, irritable and get headaches

Breakfast - 1/2c kashi go lean Cereal with skim

lunch - 3/4c chili, 3 crackers, 1/4c fruit salad

dinner - 2 vegetarian sausage links, 2 carrot sticks, 4oz peach yogurt

snack - 8oz milk

Lots of Water

No exercise today

Very proud of you Natalie! So if you can exercise when you are out enjoying your self I do expect you to go to the gym at lease 3 times this week. So get your fanny there!

breakfast

eggs and turkey sausage

lunch

fruit cup

supper

lean cuisine meal

snack

sf fudgesicle

Welcome back Natalie, you were missed. Glad you did so well on your vacation, both with the exercise and with eating out. You should be so proud of yourself. I'm proud of you!

Mom, I'm glad you got your fill and are eating smaller portion sizes. I guess your bigger band was what was allowing you to eat more. I can't wait for my fill on Thursday, but I'm so dreading liquid diet for my birthday! Oh well I figure more liquid diet means more weight loss! Can't wait to REALLY begin my journey!

That is true!! Good looking for the positives!!

Happy Birthday!!

Breakfast

1/2 half egg white bake on soft taco shell

lunch

1/2 Turkey and cheese on Marbled rye

dinner

Steak Tips @ 3oz corn on the cobb 2 small pieces and 2 tbs mashed potato

snack

String cheese

Italian Ice

Water

9 glasses

Exercise

walked 1 mile

swam 30 minutes

Promise I will Debbie. I am going for a swim tomorrow.

Breakfast - 6oz

lunch - 3/4 small wheat pita with crunchy PB, 1/4 cup apple sauce

dinner - 1/2c rotisserie chicken, 1/2c mashed potato and carrot

Snacks, 2 8oz skim milks

snack - 4 strawberries

Felt hungry almost all day for the first time since my fill :( anyone have tips?!

Promise I will Debbie. I am going for a swim tomorrow.

Breakfast - 6oz

lunch - 3/4 small wheat pita with crunchy PB, 1/4 cup apple sauce

dinner - 1/2c rotisserie chicken, 1/2c mashed potato and carrot

Snacks, 2 8oz skim milks

snack - 4 strawberries

Felt hungry almost all day for the first time since my fill :( anyone have tips?!

Are you getting enough Water? Add a Protein Shake to your diet to curb the hunger.