Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Ok... I am so frickin sick of Protein Shakes, broth and Jello I could scream!!!! Today is day 5 so I thought I only had 5 more days to go... but I just realized I need to be on clear/full liquids for the 10 days AFTER surgery too. OMG I never want to drink this stuff again.

Just had to get that out.

How are you feeling Debbie?

Tomorrow is the day! Eek!!

I had branch bundle block but echo looks good and stress test tomorrow soaybr I that is good get banded Friday !!!

Sent from my iPhone using LapBandTalk

Glad to hear everything is ok. Just a little set back.

Good luck!!!!

Officially banded :) except from the gax pain (that is bearable), I am enjoying my liquid meals (apple juice and black tea). :P

Water is the desert :o

Good morning friends, made through day 1 of liquids. Took in 840 calories and burne 2350. Fell a little short on Protein and a bit high on carbs so I need to tweak today. This really sucks! I have no energy I feel like a wet dish rag and it's only day two. I have my pre- op appt today. Thanks for all ur support! Best part of today I see my therapist tonight and boy do I need to unload!

Good morning friends' date=' made through day 1 of liquids. Took in 840 calories and burne 2350. Fell a little short on Protein and a bit high on carbs so I need to tweak today. This really sucks! I have no energy I feel like a wet dish rag and it's only day two. I have my pre- op appt today. Thanks for all ur support! Best part of today I see my therapist tonight and boy do I need to unload![/quote']

Hi. I hope things get easier as the days go by. I'm on day 3 and I have no energy. Having a hard time getting over 400 cals. How are you making it to 800? Please share. I totally suck at this liquid diet when it comes to ideas on how to get the stuff my body needs to keep burning fat.

Feel free to message me if you just need to vent. There's lots of support here and the good thing is, we are not going through this alone :)

Wishing you the very best

Lala

Good luck to you! Praying for a speedy recovery!

Hi all

just got a call from the nurse My EKG had issues it was sent to my doctor I am on day 6 of the pre-op and am hoping that my date is still on for may 8th....

Officially banded :) except from the gax pain (that is bearable), I am enjoying my liquid meals (apple juice and black tea). :P

Water is the desert :o

Congratulations!!!!! Glad you are doing well! Cant wait to hear your story. Get some rest and here's to a speedy recovery!

Hi. I hope things get easier as the days go by. I'm on day 3 and I have no energy. Having a hard time getting over 400 cals. How are you making it to 800?

I'm having a hard time getting my 1000 calories, and i'm not on a full liquid diet. So I dont see how you guys are doing it at all. I havent felt drained as of yet but i'm only on day 2. Today is much better than yesterday. I realize I can survive without having to constantly chew food (and unhealthy food at that). Change makes my anxiety act up and then once it acts up I get nervous I may have a panic attach and well it's all downhill from there. Needless to say I woke up rather chipper today. Let's hope this keeps going.

Hi all

just got a call from the nurse My EKG had issues it was sent to my doctor I am on day 6 of the pre-op and am hoping that my date is still on for may 8th....

OMG, I hope there is nothing serious going on with your ticker (heart)! I will be thinking of you. I am scheduled for 5/8 as well for WLS-Lap Band. I cannot wait. I hope that can figure out what to corrent the issue before 5/8 so you are not delayed a long time. Best wishes! I am sure the weight loss would greatly improve any heart issue anyway.

Congratulations!!!!! Glad you are doing well! Cant wait to hear your story. Get some rest and here's to a speedy recovery!

Had a 30 min walk right now i feel better am just having hard time to breath. Am trying... And doing well

BandedMoraccan, is that a flat belly you have there in your picture? :D

I have a question. I know bread is a no-no cause it has the potential for getting stuck, but what about crackers? Like Ritz, Wheat Thins, Triscuit, etc.? Does anybody know?