Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

American Idol

paula

My top picks: Chris and Mandisa; then Taylor and Paris

Bottom: Kevin and Kellie

Ya'll have said everything about Kevin already...just not ready for the big time, but who knows? Three years can make a big difference. Kellie...well, I appreciate her story, and I think she'll do well in the business, but she's not my pick for American Idol. I guess I'm a suspicious person or something, but I'm just not all that sure about her naivete. Sorry. Maybe she'll grow on me.

Mandisa just performs every single time...Chris also.

It's fun to watch!

I think Kelli is VERY smart. She is riding this whole poor country bunkin, dad in the joint, mom is MIA, thing to the bank...literally.

it was only a 30 minute show tonight? Right in the middle of Melissa singing her "goodbye" song, it cut to some show called the Loop!

We just sat here and stared at each other--so used to a two hour "dissecting the performances" bonanza!

Oh well. I think Ace was shook right down to his shoes--he better really whip it into shape if he wants to stick around--

ugh Kellie Pickler--Jessica Simpson--interchangeable Smarty Pants gals laughing right to the bank! if she stays around much longer, my money is that her Momma will crawl out from the background and try to cash in!

What's up with Kevin? He won't go away?

I was mortified when Ace was in the bottom three and Kevin was "safe". :hat::juggle::)

I think "Chicken Little" needs to GO!!!! :tea:

Neat idea Kim - thanks! :hat:

You know, when I was 12, 13 and 14 - all I wanted to do was stay on the phone.

Im assuming all of America's 12, 13, and 14 year olds are same. Thats WHY Kevin "wont go away" (LOL). :mmph:

Kevin's fan base is 12-year-old girls, which isn't all bad, because they are probably calling in fifty million times for him. That's why he's still there. I'm still shaking my head at Ace being in the bottom 3.....we need to be calling.

Thanks Kimber, that's just what I needed! I'll keep up better now! :)

I kept tying to quote you, and was going to ask why your sig was so long, and why it wouldn't end quote...:hat: Darn dial up...it all made sense when the images finally appeared. I gotta get high speed somehow, sigh.

HOLY S@!T! My jaw about hit the floor when Ace and Lisa were in the bottom three. I really thought it was going to be Bucky and Melissa (I thought there would only be a bottom 2) with Bucky going home. Wow, I was in shock!!!!!

I cannot believe that Ace and Lisa were in the bottom 3 and chicken Little wasn't. That makes the show out to be a joke in my opinion. Kevin has no business in the final 11. I think the judges are making him out to be something he is not. It's weird, it's almost like there is some ulterior motive going on behind the scenes with this kid. :faint:

I wasn't suprised about Melissa... she knew she was going too. I just cannot get over the fact that Kevin is still in it! He reminds me of the lead in a bad high school play!!

Go Chris! :hat:

Me too I was shocked that Ace was in the Bottom 3. chicken Little Not there? Humm what is America thinking.. Well as soon as I can figure out how to text my vote I will be voting..

Melissa was no surprise to me either..

Remember that in the end it really isn't about how good we think they sing, it's how much AMERICA likes them, lol. It really is a popularity contest in a BIG way.

Of course, LBT could help swing it, lol. :hat: Not that we could agree on one person to vote for!

I was surprised to see Ace in the bottom 3, Lisa too. But we're at the point where everyone there has a pretty big fan base -- country, rock, Alabama, blonde, whatever. So now it's just which one is bigger today.