Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

American Idol

paula

Chris rocked! Bucky is getting better each week. My votes for "off" are David (crooner) and Kevin. But, America votes, so there's no tellin'!

Cindy

Elliot was great last night. I think he will go to the finals but I doubt if he will win it.

It was a night and day difference is the boys from the girls this week. The boys rule!

I loved Chris...he is so awesome!!! :rockon: Elliot was good and so was Taylor....Ace needs to just model...he would be better at that...but I also thought Gedeon was good too....tough call but I think David and Will might be gone. And as far as the girls....my favorites are still Katharine, Mandisa, Paris and Ayla....Kelly is cute but they are better singers. Can't wait for tonight! :)

I am so happy that Brenna is gone!!! She was even annoying when Ryan was telling her goodbye... talking about all the money she could make. Tacky! I was really suprised that Sway was voted off so soon. I thought he was pretty good.

I am looking forward to next week!!

Brenna Adois - America voted girlfriend - That girl has NO class what so ever.

I was sorry to see Sway go - I liked him but oh Well :confused:

Does anybody else think it's unfair that they will narrow it down to 6 boys and 6 girls? I think it should go down to the 12 best...regardless of gender. If more of the boys are better (and it seems this way to me) than more of the boys should make up the top 12.

Is it just me, or was the chicken Little thing kind of mean

Yep! I thought so too - but a lot of what Ryan Seacrest has said in the past years is kinda... mean! So, whats new?!

Brenna is gone! woohoo.... you are right Drewslou and Mary - NO class and Tacky!!!!

Also - I am SO glad to see David aka Frank Sinatra - giving farewell! I did NOT like his lack of emotions, lack of empression, lack of talent, so much lacking of something.

I thought Sway was a MUCH better singer then cutie pie Kevin. America thinks he's "so cute" - thats why he's here for another week.

I was so glad to see Brenna go and Sway too. I think both of them had the wrong attitude for the show and America saw that and got rid of them to give everyone else a fair shake. :)

My predictions were not too good for who would get voted off...I was not surprised about David, but was surprised about Sway. I thought he had something going for him. Yippee that Brenna is out! That attitude is more than annoying, it's downright disgusting. No class. At least David and Sway had class when they left. I figured Kinnick would go before Heather, but they all have an equal chance to impress us next week.

Cindy

If I could have, I'd have gotten up and danced a jig when they said Brenna was voted off. Her attitude just rubbed me the wrong way.

:):):Banane08::Banane40::Banane27::Banane48::D

David, well........I liked him, but I really think he was kind of "stuck" in that crooner mode. It was his style and he had trouble adapting to anything else.

As for Sway and that blonde girl (sorry can't remember her name, which is probably one of the reasons she's gone now)......they just didn't have that "X" factor. Sway had a good voice, but made very poor song choices.

Hey, did everyone lose interest? I think this thread just got buried too far down in the pages...

Prediction: Kinnick and Melissa off; Kevin and Will off

I've always liked Taylor, but I like him more each week. Still think Chris is ahead of the game; Mandisa is top-notch for the girls.

What say you?

I was wondering about this thread, too!

Yoo hoo! Paula--did you watch our Taylor????

I think you are right about Kevin, he needs to go and Will was just so blah to me.

is it on tonight?

:D