Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

American Idol

paula

http://www.idolonfox.com/contestants/

Here is the site that shows all of their pic's. All 24.

I also like Will Makar. You know, the Bobby Brady look-a-like. Isnt The Woodlands near Houston?

How NEAT! If you click on a picture, another page comes up that gives you great info about that contestant.

My face is melting.... :kiss2: A C E :kiss2: .

You MUST click on Ace and read his info. What a sweet guy!

We have been commenting in our house how much Ace looks like my youngest grandson. I better lock him up from you women. Now my Ace is only 17, so that makes him jailbait for all of you, so remember that :scared: My Ace is named Dallas though, but he plays the guitar and has his own band and is pretty terrific (even if I'm prejudice) and the phone never stops ringing for him with girls, girls, and more girls and he seems oblivious to all the attention. His life revolves around music. I wish he had tried out for a show like this.

I think Ace this year is Bo Bice last year!! The girls and women of all ages love him, but some of those girls have fantastic voices, especially the one who is the youngest of the group.

Nice to see some fun discussion on here.

I love Ace he is so hot I spotted him he has what they say star quaility he has it he is appealing and sorry to say looks matter

Kim ~ Is the internet police gonna come after me for downloading Hicks music on my puter?

I remember a while back that was a big no-no. Just wondering about now.

Dody ~ you better LOCK that boy up now! And his name is Dallas? oh my!

NO, it's a link to a radio station--nothing illegal about it. I did it--still at home, no one has come to the door yet! (well, except the mailman who couldn't reach the mailbox because of all the snow!)

Has everyone had the chance to watch the girls yet?

Mandesa was wonderful. She gave me chills.

I think Kelly Pickler did really good too.

Paula, I LOVE Kelly Pickler! She is so sweet and innocent, always talking about how much she loves her grandma and grandpa.

And, yes, The Woodlands is 35 miles north of Houston - I grew up there! I'm rooting for Bobby Brady, too.

But I was kinda disappointed tonight, especially with Paris. I want to see these kids dancing around and singing something fun, not Bette Midler!

Saw the girls. I thought Taylor Hicks was the best...I know he didn't sing tonight, but the camera showed him dancing. He's so cool.:)

I was not a fan of Kelly Pickler until last night--she is soo sweet and like Simon sez, she has that "x factor" that is so likeable....

I also thought Paris was a huge disappointment! I thought her outfit was so distracting and the song was just wrong for her.

I, too, love Mandeesa, but I hated what she had on---I think Simon said "it's so cabaret".

My favorites are Lisa and Kathryn McPhee and Taylor Hicks, of course!