Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

i'm using unjury Protein. can yall reccommend anything just as yummy with the same nutritional value?

chocolate splendor 1 scoop = 100 cal, .5g fat, 3 sugars, 4 carbs, 2o Protein

the canister is kinda small with only 17 scoops in it for about $25. I'm looking for something cheaper

Stay with the Unjury for the chicken Soup flavor and the plain, since I think their PLAIN is much more PLAIN than the others I have found. But I use Body Fortress (walmart) they have strawberry, chocolate, vanilla, Cookies and creme, and Peanut Butter chocolate all very good and run $14.95 to 19.95 depending on the concentrate or isolate version. 21 servings per container. Also no shipping fees, so considerable savings.

Stay with the unjury for the chicken Soup flavor and the plain, since I think their PLAIN is much more PLAIN than the others I have found. But I use Body Fortress (walmart) they have strawberry, chocolate, vanilla, Cookies and creme, and Peanut Butter chocolate all very good and run $14.95 to 19.95 depending on the concentrate or isolate version. 21 servings per container. Also no shipping fees, so considerable savings.

the only other flavors i have tried by Unjury are chicken soup and unflavored. i looove the choc splendor but i'm killing it! ill try body fortress. thanks!

I use the GNC whey Protein and it is amazing. As far as Soup just make ur own it tastes better n cheaper trust me I've been doing this since the 3/13/12 n it has been working great

Hi I was banded 3/12 in Boston, Ma @BIDMC everything went well. I had some heart issues whicwre also handled well. I also had a hernia repair at same time. I t is so amazing to have others to share our experiences with. I was able to come home the next day after surgery. I am on heparin injections to also prevent blood clots and I also try to walk at least 4 x day but after reading here maybel I should do more. I know I am not eating enough Protein but I cannot drink much more than I do. I have to keep drinking !!!! It is very motivating to hear from others going thru the same thing. After this post I will have one of my Protein Shakes. Just wondering if anyone here is able to swallow any pills. my usually pills are allot and I have een crushing them and putting them in jellow or applesauce but it stll is pretty foul. I am on a 3 week liquids only diet which is not an issue as I hve no appitite at all. Hope to stay in touch

I was banded on Thursday and I'm feeling pretty good. I went to my sons soccer game this morning and went shopping this afternoon. I have a lot of gurgling in my stomach lol. I can't tell if its gas or hunger. I just feel like I have done 1000 situps. I would love to have a "buddy" that was banded around the same time as me so we can follow each others progress!

I too was banded on Thursday. I have been gurgling a lot. I don't know if it's hunger Or gas either. We can follow each other if you want. My biggest problem has been four bouts of of nausea that just came out of nowhere and went away pretty fast. Not sure if it's drinking Protein shakes too fast or walking too much. 1000 situps is exactly what it feels like. Was 270 when I started this process and today I am 249 so either I am losing weight or withering away not sure which yet

Hi I was banded 3/12 in Boston, Ma @BIDMC everything went well. I had some heart issues whicwre also handled well. I also had a hernia repair at same time. I t is so amazing to have others to share our experiences with. I was able to come home the next day after surgery. I am on heparin injections to also prevent blood clots and I also try to walk at least 4 x day but after reading here maybel I should do more. I know I am not eating enough Protein but I cannot drink much more than I do. I have to keep drinking !!!! It is very motivating to hear from others going thru the same thing. After this post I will have one of my Protein Shakes. Just wondering if anyone here is able to swallow any pills. my usually pills are allot and I have een crushing them and putting them in jellow or applesauce but it stll is pretty foul. I am on a 3 week liquids only diet which is not an issue as I hve no appitite at all. Hope to stay in touch

I have been crushing most of my pills and swollowing with applesauce in one big bite. But my Surgeon wants me taking Prilosec and hubby accidentally bought me the time release version which can't be crushed, so I have swallowed those whole and they have gone down fine, but this will depend on your fill amount of course, I only have like 2.2 cc's in a 10 cc band right now since surgery was just Tuesday!

The gas pain is due from air that migrated from the abdomen to the thoracic region. Apparently the expand the abdomen for the laparoscopic surgery. I experienced the same thing and asked my doctor about the pain and that was the explanation I received. The doctor told me to take Alieve or Motrin when the shoulder pain started to bother me. It mess really helped.as for the surgery the first two days afterwards was the worse. It was ready to go back to work in 3 days. I hope your experience is or was as easy.

I think I'm overdoing it. I've never been good at liquid diets. I ate creme Soup, I did not weigh but figured it was 1/4 cup and some more chicken pot pie but tonight I had more of the crust and I feel a knot under my ribs. Not literally, it just feels really tight. And gas but I get that every time I eat anything with any Protein still. I think I need to make sure and count to 30 before putting another bite in my mouth, still tend to eat too fast.

Hey everyone. I just thought I'd finally post a note. I too, had my band placed on the 13th. I haven't really felt well enough to log in online and even do Facebook. The gas has finally passed and the pain in my left shoulder is gone. Still feeling pain in my incisions and just taking it easy. Hope you all are feeling better by now.

I'm just curious if anyone is having pain in their chest/rib area when they take a deep breath??? Mine has just started up the last couple of days. I'm almost 6 days post op. It's not gas pain...at least I don't think it is. It feels different. Thanks!!

I am at home after being banded on march 16th and the worst pain I have had has been the shoulder pain but to be honest the tape being ripped off my arm was the worst! A little rib pain/incision pain but nothing that panadol won't control. My surgeon said to take vultarin and panadol together for best results.

I'm just curious if anyone is having pain in their chest/rib area when they take a deep breath??? Mine has just started up the last couple of days. I'm almost 6 days post op. It's not gas pain...at least I don't think it is. It feels different. Thanks!!

I am 6 days post op and still having that too. I think it is soreness right where the band is placed, kinda like I can actually feel the band there. It is probably worth a call to your doc though, to be sure it isn't lung stuff which can happen after surgeries.

I was banded 7 days ago. I have had a soreness under the left side of my rib cage since Sunday. It feels like a stitch in my side like when you run too much only it's right underneath my left rib cage. I called my surgeon's office this morning and they said that it could be Constipation or just healing from the surgery. It feels fine if I'm perfectly still but if I move it all it is so sore. I took some milk of magnesia I hope it helps!

Ok I had to share this Protein shake I created. It is marvelous!

Ingredients: 1cup skim milk (or whatever milk you use)

Gold Standard 100%whey vanilla ice cream flavor (omg is wonderful) 1 scoop

1TBLS sugar free French vanilla Torani Syrup (I bought mine at amazon.com)

1-2TBLS sugar free black cherry Torani syrup

Ice

Put all in the blender in the order written and blend away. IT WAS SCRUMPTOUS!! You will love your Protein shakes after trying this.