Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Upped my calories and down 2.6lbs from a .6lbs loss last week. :thumbup:

I messed up somebody name on the spreadsheet!!! OMG, I clicked on a empty yellow box but it put my name above the empty one and I didn't know that you have to click the box below the one you need! Sorry!

I just joined and I put myself for an aggressive 10lbs. Late start but I need a kick in the butt to jump start and get the scale moving in the right direction.

I was worried that I wouldn't see a loss this morning because all week I kept going up and down, but I think my body finally let go of a little bit - I saw 223.9 on the scale.

I started walking up and down flights of stairs at work and doing more workouts, so I think my body was either holding on to my fat or it's muscle tone from all the up and down on the steps.

I see my doc for a fill on Friday. I'm hoping to get like a .1 in there. They didn't fill me the last time but I know I'm eating more now than I was two months ago at dinner, etc. I don't want to PB, but at the same time, I don't want to be wide open in the evenings, either.

Hope everyone else is doing well! :thumbup:

I think I should have made my goal a little harder. I am losing like a banshee! I am not bragging about, I am terrified of losing this fast. I feel like I am losing too fast. I have already hit my Halloween goal! Is this okay? I am kind of freaking out.

Lost 3 pounds this week and I am stoked about it! WOOT WOOT! :thumbup:

im in for 8lbs this is my first challenge as i am only 4 days post op and not sure what to expect so lets see......

I love a challenge!! Banded Aug 6, 2010 and had first fill Sept 2. Not sure how I am suppose to feel. I can feel some restriction when eating certain foods, but can eat just about anything. I am a snacker and have been eating 6 small meals a day to compensate. This is not as easy as I thought it would be. I try and keep my intake to around 800 calories a day, mostly all Protein. Is this the norm??

I'm in too. I'll give 12 pounds a try. I'm excited about the motivation this gives me!

I love a challenge!! Banded Aug 6, 2010 and had first fill Sept 2. Not sure how I am suppose to feel. I can feel some restriction when eating certain foods, but can eat just about anything. I am a snacker and have been eating 6 small meals a day to compensate. This is not as easy as I thought it would be. I try and keep my intake to around 800 calories a day, mostly all Protein. Is this the norm??

That is what I did when I was trying to lose weight. I ate 3 meals that were less than 250 calories with 2 or 3 Snacks of less than 150 calories.

I was up .6 last week and then down 5 solid lbs. this week? crazy stuff. I am losing well! Yippee!

Down 5lbs this week. Can I get an AMEN!:thumbup:

I was up .6 last week and then down 5 solid lbs. this week? crazy stuff. I am losing well! Yippee!

That's great! I just started this challenge this week so I'm hoping I do well too! Keep it up!!

Hey I think the spreadsheet looks a little out of order.

I want to join the challenge but I didnt understand the spreadsheet. I am currently 262. goal of 5 lbs a week.