Welcome to BariatricPal, the largest Weight Loss Surgery social network in the world! We provide a unique platform for Weight Loss Surgery patients and potential patients alike that enables you to make informed choices involving your Weight Loss Surgery decisions as well as providing you the Weight Loss Surgery support you need to meet your goals. Sign up now or download our app to access exclusive member features!
Tips for the Weight Loss Surgery Diet
- Focus on low-calorie, high-protein options
- Take all recommended vitamin and mineral supplements; they will probably be necessary for life
- Measure everything!
- Drink liquids at least 30 minutes before or after eating solid foods at meals and snacks
- Aim for at least 1.5 liters, or 6 8-ounce cups, of water per day
- Keep a food journal or log
- Stop eating when you are full, even if it's only after a bite or two