Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Farty Pants Fun Thread

Listen up people, either you start responding to some of my stupid threads, or I'll be forced to shut down LBT and actually work all day. What kind of friends are you?

It's Friday, and I'm drinking warm liver Water to punish myself for last night's quart of ice cream. I need some damn support here. Give it up.

It's called Low-Sodium Beef broth. At first it's not so bad, but then you keep trying to figure out, "what is that weird taste." Then when you get to the bottom of the mug, you realize that it's liver taste. Then you have to gag down the rest. The cup smells like liver.

When I was on liquids, hubby bought me lots of Soup. He doesn't understand that if ALL we can have is liquids, he doesn't have to buy low-sodium. It's probably okay for cooking, but regular chicken broth is all I can stomach after this lukewarm liver juice.

Megan, may I suggest drinking it cold from the can if you've been extra bad?

Oh Man that is bad.. Yuck

but what is the deal with the Farty Pants - Is this a last resort to get rid of you know who??

I'm starving for attention. I figured everyone would click on a "Farty Pants" thread. I got you, didn't I? This is a free-for-all Fun Thread!

By the way, my whole office smells like liver.

HOW IS EVERYONE TODAY?

I am bored and it is Friday you think I would be happy.. Not.. I have to work Sat and Sunday.

But it could be worse..

But guess what?? Eversince my unfill I have had some serious Gas issues if you know what I mean.. So when I seen the title I thought you if anyone had a remedy..

Oh how teasing you are..

Gotta go look for my gas X

Yeah, I thought this was a gas thread too...

The last time DH was over to visit, he said something that I just find so... well... Mike. Sweet and funny. Since being banded, well... you know the drill.. Anyway, this is what he said to me "Am I in heaven? I must be because I just heard the trumpets of the Angels"

Ok, since this is a free for all thread and I am bored out of my skull here at work, I will tell ya'll something that happened here at work that only a bandster can appreciate. About a week and a 1/2 ago I was still having issues with bad gas. I got up from my desk and realized I had better get to the bathroom quick, the rumblings has begun. I made it to the stall and was seated on the toilets and I started farting and it went on and an on. There was a lady in the next stall and then I started thinking about what she was thinking of what the heck I had consumed and she got the hell out of there...but prior to her leaving I got tickled at what I must sound like and I started giggling and with me the more the laugh..the more I tend to fart..so that just made it worse...lol...I busted out laughing when I knew that she had left, but I had been farting this whole time. It probably lasted for about 45 seconds..but it felt like 5 mins has passed. My old boss came by as I was coming out of the bathroom still laughing...she wanted to know what was so funny...I just played it off like someone had told me a joke in the bathroom and went on.

"Am I in heaven? I must be because I just heard the trumpets of the Angels"
OMG!! I have GOT to use that on my SO. ROFLMAO!

Oh, I remember the days when I actually had time to play here at LBT, but now I'm so busy here at work, I've been reduced to a form of seagull management - I fly in, leave my cr**p, and fly out... lol

Megan, do you honestly believe we are going to let you get away with the statement that you need punishment without SOME kind of explanation?!?! We need to know WHY, with WHOM, how MANY, how OFTEN... etc... :)

And the busting up laughing in the bathroom - can't count how many times that's happened to me! lol

Oh - Lis - here's a bone for your desire for attention. Hey girl! WHAZZUP?!?! <3

Ignored, my goodness girl you have more threads going on here than a person can respond to. I mean, I absolutely read all of your threads without fail, never know what you're gonna come up with next. Not to mention, I can't shove food into my face when I'm laughing that hard.

And you know, I have to wonder if you aren't the one behind all of these poor people complaining of left side pain or shoulder pain. All that laughing should have everyone in stitches, and that hurts, LOL!!!

BTW, I need to know, did you spray the inside of the toaster oven like you threaten to yesterday? Don't disappoint me, if you haven't done it, then do it right now, before you forget. That one had me ROTFLMAO!!!

A quart of ice cream? What kind and what flavor, I want details. You know it's possible that you may have to drink another can of liver juice if the ice cream was premium with extra goodies like fudge, nuts, brownie bits, candy bar pieces, etc.

Well, I'd better go and watch the latest weather bulletin, I live in Miami and Wilma might be paying us a visit you know. God, I hope not, but that's what they're saying.

Cindy

Keri that is so funny!

Sorry about your liver juice Lisa :). I prefer chicken to beef when it comes to broth. At least you get to punish the whole office with the smell, lol. I don't even know what liver tastes like, lol. Probably I'll keep it that way.

KERI, you're killing me! Just last week the "Pooping at the Office Etiquette" flyer went around. Let me see if I can find it. The rules say that if someone is pooping or machine-gun-farting on the office toilet then the other person isn't supposed to enter. Then the rule is that you pretend it wasn't you - never admit it!

I think I'm scared of the weekend since 4 sets of company are in town this weekend (recently upgraded from 3 sets, suprise!) My sister and her friend are staying with me, and she's completely opposite of me so we have to be really quiet and behave. But I have all my entire SP display out because I'm giving a private showing tonight, so I hope this friend she's bringing knows what I sell or she's in for a surprise! I mean, how many people display a table of live (batteries loaded) adult toys in their living room?

That ought to keep this thread going for awhile!