Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Pjtp...again!

Ebony - My 19 year old daughter got a band December of last year. She is on here too! :sad:

Hi CC! *waving*

Ya know, I just clean forgot your daughter was here, too...would you send me her id again, so I can point my daughter in her direction? They may have already connected, but I would love for her to have another banded friend online - especially one where I know what good people she comes from! :sad:

someone has to offer me a job first - I can't just show up at an organization, waltz in, sit down, arrange a salary and start working without being an employee....or can i?

If anybody could pull that off, you could, tap. I say give it a try. Just show up somewhere and start barking orders. If somebody questions you, just say you're from the home office.

Sadly she does not "get" why we are no longer friends. She spent 2 years lying to me, while she was involved with my ex husband.

Are you serious? How does she not "get" that?

My DD is in the preliminary process of getting a band - she's now on LBT as arianad09

Wow, I hope she's as successful as you've been!! What a great role model!

I thought he looked too lean and tall to be a purebred. Are the 'seers really that different body-type wise? I haven't seen too many pics of them but they always "looked" like a regular newf, just different colors.

Technically, landseers ARE Newfs....but some Newf people don't really accept them. Plus, every couple of generations, 'seers have to be bred back to "pure" Newfs or they stop looking less and less like a newf. Is that clear as mud? lol

Have you been able to get Tug asleep long enough to measure him? Maybe YOU have the biggest doggie!!! Post pics of him, 'kay. Please!!!!!

I'll try to do that tonight!

The inside of the house was just filthy. I don't know how anyone can live like that!!

This is how thick the grass/weeds were in the area where I am sitting (in the above photo):

Wow! That looks like an abandonded house! You've made brilliant progress...

Random posts:

Watched Shoes of the Fisherman - 3/5

Nothing beats homemade soup!:o

Preparing the garden for winter is sad.:confused:

Good morning.

Tap, preparing the garden for winter is kind of sad, but my DH gets perverse pleasure out of finding wierd things to mix in the soil over the non growing season! He brings home metal shavings, Iron, and sprinkles around, and then dusts the snow with stuff that melts in as it does. He never leaves it alone.

Now in his defense, our gardens, and pots look amazing, and people are shocked by them, and he swears it is that......so maybe you should do his thing and spend the winter spoiling the soil!!!

We have a game tonight, if the fields are fit to be played on, it is raining. I hate this weather, I never know how to dress, it is freezing in the morning and late evening, and hot in the middle! LOL

Will likely check back in with all of you in the morning.....off to work with me.....the friggin' fun never ends!

Here's a before and after shot of the main part of the area I did:

Fanny, you did an AMAZING job!!!! Looks like a totally different house! WTG!!!

How's that fill treating you? You doin' okay now?

HI everyone! Missing my morning chats with Slim, sigh...

Heart - yes indeed, it was dead in here yesterday. Your day sounds less fun than Fanny's - cleaning up bear peed garbage and scat! Hope you're feeling better.

As for me, another rainy Monday. Frost last night...still lingering at 8am. overnight was 28 degrees....

I miss Slim too!

I didn't pick up the scat, it can stay out there! It's out back where we aren't very often. I don't pick up critter poop unless it's a hinderance to us and it normally ISN'T!

Oh and he was back last to to knock the can over. Nothing in it b/c he'd already eaten all of it but I guess he thought he should check anyway!

Yikes! :yikes:

Yep, a REAL bear! LOL! Ya gotta remember that I live in the mountains! We have all kinds of critters here. 'Course I'd be a fish out of Water where you live! Can't imagine! Love to see your area but then I always want to come home again.

How are you today?!

Technically, landseers ARE Newfs....but some Newf people don't really accept them. Plus, every couple of generations, 'seers have to be bred back to "pure" Newfs or they stop looking less and less like a newf. Is that clear as mud? lol

Yep, I got it! I have to say that I prefer the "pure" newfs too. Tho I would rescue a mix, if I'm going to get a "Newf" he's going to be black or brown/bronze.

Random posts:

Watched Shoes of the Fisherman - 3/5

Nothing beats homemade soup!:thumbup:

Preparing the garden for winter is sad.:biggrin:

Good morning.

Mmmm, homemade soup! Yummm!

We have a game tonight, if the fields are fit to be played on, it is raining. I hate this weather, I never know how to dress, it is freezing in the morning and late evening, and hot in the middle! LOL

IF you have a game, hope it's a good one!

~~~~~

Saw my doc yesterday. He gave me back .5. Thought about doing the whole 1 but since I keep having to go back for unfills and I was in a good spot BEFORE the last one, we'll put the other .5 back next month.

I'll have to check back later. Need to go get DD from school. TTFN!

Hi CC! *waving*

Ya know, I just clean forgot your daughter was here, too...would you send me her id again, so I can point my daughter in her direction? They may have already connected, but I would love for her to have another banded friend online - especially one where I know what good people she comes from! :thumbup:

Her name is chelsbels on here. She just posted some pics of her progress. She is in her underpants - I am not sure how I feel about that! If you click on my name you will see her in my friends list. She is also on Facebook.< /p>

PJTP...

Absolutely rotten sort of a day...started off with a email from my supervisor - something I did honestly mess up, so of course now I'm feeling stressed about that...

Follow up from the big boss regarding a change made to our merchant account, which I asked him about, he said go ahead, then said he didn't give me the approval. It's all about semantics - he said "take care of it" but did not explicitly say "change the information". Go figure...I thought "Take care of it" was approval - evidently I am mistaken.

Band is tight - took me all morning to get down and Isopure Protein Drink, at lunch late (leftover risotto and Tomato parmesan soup) and that nearly got stuck!

I am SO ready for this day to be over...I can't even explain it...be glad to go home, curl up in front of the fireplace and forget all about this day...

At least until the inevitable "performance" meeting gets scheduled at which time they will either give me another unpaid vacation or fire me.

Still no word on the other job I had the informational meeting about last week, but yesterday was a holiday for them, so they were closed.

Bright spot - tried on a wrap dress that I wore last year, and it wrapped WAY around me...still works, but it's kinda funny that it wraps so far I have no worries about a gust of wind blowing my dress open too far :biggrin:

BBL...I hope! :thumbup:

PJTP...

Absolutely rotten sort of a day...I am SO ready for this day to be over...I can't even explain it...be glad to go home, curl up in front of the fireplace and forget all about this day...

At least until the inevitable "performance" meeting gets scheduled at which time they will either give me another unpaid vacation or fire me.

Still no word on the other job I had the informational meeting about last week, but yesterday was a holiday for them, so they were closed.

Bright spot - tried on a wrap dress that I wore last year, and it wrapped WAY around me...still works, but it's kinda funny that it wraps so far I have no worries about a gust of wind blowing my dress open too far :yikes:

Awww Ebony - I'm feeling for you! Something better just HAS to come up for you!:biggrin:

BUT, a great NSV!:thumbup::w00t:

I miss Slim too!

Yep, a REAL bear! LOL! Ya gotta remember that I live in the mountains! We have all kinds of critters here. '

Saw my doc yesterday. He gave me back .5. Thought about doing the whole 1 but since I keep having to go back for unfills and I was in a good spot BEFORE the last one, we'll put the other .5 back next month.

Hey Heart...you're pulling double posting duty - here and on the thread for the thread homeless....glad to see you here!

As for critters, although I'd expect bears if I live where you do, I wouldn't want to see them...unless they and I are separated by a thick steel door or something.:thumbup::scared2:

Approach those fills slow but steady....

Tap, preparing the garden for winter is kind of sad, but my DH gets perverse pleasure out of finding wierd things to mix in the soil over the non growing season! He brings home metal shavings, Iron, and sprinkles around, and then dusts the snow with stuff that melts in as it does. He never leaves it alone.

Now in his defense, our gardens, and pots look amazing, and people are shocked by them, and he swears it is that......so maybe you should do his thing and spend the winter spoiling the soil!!!

Well, I always add my compost, and dryer lint and cat fur...but metal shavings? I suppose though it adds iron to the soil...but man oh man, I'd be sure to always wear gloves when planting/weeding just in case!!! Who'd have thunk it?!?!:thumbup::blink:

She just posted some pics of her progress. She is in her underpants - I am not sure how I feel about that!

Ummm, I can't imagine how you feel! And yes I KNOW that in underpants is not naked, but still posting pics where my mother would see them....ICK!!!!

Absolutely rotten sort of a day

Oh Ebony, I'm so sorry you had such a horrid day! I hope your evening was MUCH better!

Congrats on the dress!

Hey Heart...you're pulling double posting duty - here and on the thread for the thread homeless....glad to see you here!

As for critters, although I'd expect bears if I live where you do, I wouldn't want to see them...unless they and I are separated by a thick steel door or something.:eek::scared2:

Approach those fills slow but steady....

Yea, I was invited to join soon after the DRAMA and I was in flux so now I post there too. Nice people over there. Still getting to know folks. Won't leave here tho, still my home base! :)

It's pretty cool when you get to see the critters but it's a little startling sometimes. For the most part, if you use your head, things are good.

And all the preceeding posts were in honor of someone who we all know and love....:lol:

:w00t: :thumbup:

Well, please tell the honoree that said person is missed!!!

~~~~~

Okay, I need to build an Ark! LOL!! It's still pouring and last I looked, about mid-afternoon, rain gauge was showing 2 inches and filling fast! It'll be interesting to see how full it is by morning. It'll also be interesting to see if we have any branches and/or trees down in the AM. It is VERY windy and we are getting some pretty BIG gusts too. Glad DH is home. I don't get as nervous when he's home b/c if something happens, he's home to deal with it and I don't! I don't mind the wind so much during the day b/c I can see what's going on, at night, I can only hear it! :eek:

Well, I'm losing battery power. Better close up shop and get plugged in. Headed to bed soon.

'Night y'all!

Morning all!

Time to do a roll-call, and see who is still around...problem is, I would likely miss someone by accident and then I'd feel bad. So, all PJTP (round 2), pop in and give us an update! And bring a friend (if they are of a similar mindset).

Has anyone heard from/been in contact with G4E recently? If someone is talking with her, please give her my best wishes.

Heart - i hear you about the rain...echos of my last summer! Although raining here still, it isn't the torrential rains of last week, and we are getting the occasional break.

Fanny - hope things are going well in your cleaning/move.

Ebony - hope you hear something soon!

Gotta get moving...

Hi, will call g4e this weekend, sent a pkg off to her a couple of days ago. Will report what I know when I know it!

Well our game sucked, it can only go in the W column if W stands for We got our butts kicked!!!

I am off to yet another fun day at work---morning is slow today to make things even better.....ugh

Michelle, yes it is that Heather, her little girl is a few months old now.

Gotta run, sorry, no time for personally chatting with all of you--------miss ya!