Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

What's Your Fill Level?

I think I am 1.6cc in the inamed band, I don't know what it holds but I am restricted!!!!

I am at 1.2cc's in a 4cc band and some days I feel restricted, others I don't. I want to have another fill soon tho, I think it will help. I'm starting to be able to eat way too much.

1.6cc in a 4cc band and restricted well for 2 weeks at a time starting the day of Aunt Flo's visit and following. The other 2 weeks, well, I gotta work it. But good though.

I have had one fill of 2cc and had to unfill down to 1.6cc. Okay for now!

I was taken up to 2.5 in a 4cc band on monday and OH MY GOODNESS...can I tell a difference. Sliming all the time...no matter how much I chew. It doesn't always come up so I think I am where I need to be I think this is what restriction is all about.

Yuck, I don't want to slime, but I still feel like I don't really have any restriction. I am still hungry after 4oz. Mostly all Protein. Guess I'll go back for another. Thanks for the input.

I'm sitting at 1.5cc in a 4cc band - not enough - I had 2cc's but was choked off so he took .5cc out which isn't enough restriction. Will schedule another small fill sometime within the next month or so.

I have 4.75ml in a 10ml (same as c.c.) band. I have GREAT restriction in the morning..LOL. It's the rest of the day that is an issue! I am going for my 7th fill on the 20th Oct. Not a huge amount I hope, as I had an overfill last time and so don't want to go through that again. I am thinking it will probably only take me to 5ml. But its not the amount that is in there that matters its the restriction it gives I guess.

Thérèse

weight.png

I didn't realize bands would have different total limits that it can be filled; Did your surgeon ask you what size band fill you wanted? I was under the impression that there was only one size band....:thumbup:

these are pretty old posts, the 4cc band was in more common usage a couple fo years ago. I have one, I think its got 2.8cc in it, probably a bit less now as it hasnt been filled in well over a year. I could use a teeny tiny top up probably.

I have 6.5cc in a 9cc band. Good restriction. Went up to 7cc and was way to much. Unable to keep anything down with that much. Im down 34 pounds since Dec 3rd.