Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I don't care: A Michael Jackson Rant

Did anyone else here that MJ is having a crater in the moon named after him...I mean I'm a fan and all, but that is a little much!!!

i'll name my next blister on my toes after a spin class in his honor......really; so over his hot ass mess.

That's a little like how I felt lol

Anyone going to the memorial tomorrow?

I wasn't invited :) lol yeah

HA HA! Me either! I just wonder if they will have a public viewing of his body. I hope not because he wouldn't have wanted that. He didn't even like to be looked at when he was alive.

Personally, I'm interested in what they'll put on his death certificate: Black male or White female....I think it's a toss up.

HH

Unless he was without penis he will be a male and he was born black so...there ya go :)

Unless he was without penis he will be a male and he was born black so...there ya go :)

Considering all the other alterations he had made on his "infrastructure", it is not inconceivable that he had his penis alltered/reshaped/lengthened/shortened/fattened...or removed. And besides; if he did have his penis removed, there would appear to be ample evidence that he had plenty of other "fresher" penises to play with in the absence of his own..... :thumbup:

HH

Edited by Headhunter

Wow...that's all I can say lol

considering all the other alterations he had made on his "infrastructure", it is not inconceivable that he had his penis alltered/reshaped/lengthened/shortened/fattened...or removed. And besides; if he did have his penis removed, there would appear to be ample evidence that he had plenty of other "fresher" penises to play with in the absence of his own..... :)

hh

best.

Post.

Ever!!!!

Happy Day!

#1: In hope that all this media "adoration" of MJ will be put to rest.

#2: In hope that, if there is a hell, MJ is there looking around all pissed because there's no one under the age of 18.

i'm not a fan of those who know/knew about abuse & fail to do the right thing by contacting the authorities and getting those individuals out of the general population.

i can appreciate being "scared" as one who is "abused" themselves - but a second party to blindly ignore is criminal.

might sound harsh - but my stance.

I'm with you on this. Family gets NO break if they are abusing children! To turn a blind eye is CRIMINAL, and I hold those who could have told but didn't just as responsible as the sex abuser when s/he begins abusing different children. That child's pain and blood and tears is on that individual's hands just as much as on the abuser's. They should be ashamed of themself!!!

EDIT: This goes towards adults who find out about abuse in their family, not children who were abused. That is a whole 'nother psyche.

Edited by BethFromVA

HA HA! Me either! I just wonder if they will have a public viewing of his body. I hope not because he wouldn't have wanted that. He didn't even like to be looked at when he was alive.

If they do, maybe they'll put a surgical mask on him. :)