Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I don't care: A Michael Jackson Rant

I told you why I won't report my uncle, because of my father. And yes, he has always had heart problems. There are no children around my uncle now, so no one is at risk of being molested. As for my half brothers and sisters stepfather, everyone in the family knows he is a child molester. It is no secret. So me telling anyone would do no good because I wouldn't be telling them anything they don't already know. It is really none of your business. All you are trying to do is take the heat off of yourself for not reporting your nephew. You are just trying to put it on me to take it off yourself because you feel guilty. Everyone can see that.

If nothing happened and it's no big deal then why "warn" everyone about him...? Nothing happened so forgive and forget right. I'm not saying be gentle with me but don't say I'm pathetic and make personal attacks towards me. I am not bashing you at all...I am looking down on the actions you took, but that is my right. I would look down on anyone elses choice to do so too it has nothing to do with it "being you". Come on.

I told you why I won't report my uncle, because of my father. And yes, he has always had heart problems. There are no children around my uncle now, so no one is at risk of being molested. As for my half brothers and sisters stepfather, everyone in the family knows he is a child molester. It is no secret. So me telling anyone would do no good because I wouldn't be telling them anything they don't already know. It is really none of your business. All you are trying to do is take the heat off of yourself for not reporting your nephew. You are just trying to put it on me to take it off yourself because you feel guilty. Everyone can see that.

Let the police know that the parents are endangering the children by allowing them to be around a known pediphile. You know it. They know it. He's a KNOWN to be pedephile. Wasn't he reported on before? Then they would even know he's a child molester. Also, I don't feel any heat on me here. I have a sound mind and conscience and know that my decision was correct. The police won't do anything if I report my nephew for something he said to my son 6 years ago. So that's why I believe reporting the almost abuse isn't necessary, but they will do something about children who are in danger right now. Which is why you should be doing plenty of reporting.

BTW, your father having heart problems is no reason to keep your disgusting relative from his just punishment, IMO. Do you know how many people in the world who have medical conditions? What does that have to do with keeping children safe?

Another thing. Don't tell me to mind my own business when you bring your posts to any forum on LBT. Whatever you post here you opened up to be EVERYBODIES business. If you don't want me (or anyone else) in your business, don't post it.

If nothing happened and it's no big deal then why "warn" everyone about him...?

Something could have happened. There was potential there. When I say nothing happened, I mean nothing sexual, no exposure. I never said it was 'no big deal'. You added that.

Nothing happened so forgive and forget right. I'm not saying be gentle with me but don't say I'm pathetic and make personal attacks towards me. I am not bashing you at all...I am looking down on the actions you took, but that is my right. I would look down on anyone elses choice to do so too it has nothing to do with it "being you". Come on.

Really? Then why nothing said about Carries 'proven' family of molesters that she does nothing about?

Why does every thread I'm on become the pattygreen hour? Does she take over EVERY thread here, or just the ones I post on?

Hey folks, please, lets tone this down a bit. I know this is a very sensitive topic, but lets not attack one another.

Why does every thread I'm on become the pattygreen hour? Does she take over EVERY thread here, or just the ones I post on?

The pattygreen hour? That's Beth's line. Can't you come up with your own pun?

Funny how it becomes a take over by me , but you're posting just as much as I am. It only becomes a takeover by me when you don't like what I have to say. Or when I'm right about something.

block - ignore.

you'd be amazed how much you can then enjoy a thread.

Hey folks, please, lets tone this down a bit. I know this is a very sensitive topic, but lets not attack one another.

Thank you Susan!

If nothing happened and it's no big deal then why "warn" everyone about him...?

Something could have happened. There was potential there. When I say nothing happened, I mean nothing sexual, no exposure. I never said it was 'no big deal'. You added that.

Nothing happened so forgive and forget right. I'm not saying be gentle with me but don't say I'm pathetic and make personal attacks towards me. I am not bashing you at all...I am looking down on the actions you took, but that is my right. I would look down on anyone elses choice to do so too it has nothing to do with it "being you". Come on.

Really? Then why nothing said about Carries 'proven' family of molesters that she does nothing about?

I added the "no big deal" because that is how you are making it come acrossed. I said nothing about Carries because if you read her posts she said he had been reported and nothing had been done. They tried to take action. The same thing happen to me with one of my abusers...he got away scott free...it's sad, but it does happen

Edited by rodriguezequal
Mistakenly typed She instead of They....my bad

block - ignore.

Amen to that!!!

[quote name=rodriguezequ

I added the "no big deal" because that is how you are making it come acrossed. I said nothing about Carries because if you read her posts she said he had been reported and nothing had been done. She tried to take action. The same thing happen to me with one of my abusers...he got away scott free...it's sad, but it does happen[/quote]

You need to read her post again, then, cuz SHE did NOTHING. Others may have reported him, but SHE didn't. She wont report her uncle even to this day and she won't report that step father even though she knows that kids are around him even now.

patty, it's funny how you are bashing me for not reporting child molesters, but did you report your nephew? No! I know you said he only attempted to molest your son. My brothers and sisters stepfather only attempted to kiss me. But you think I should report him for that. Please tell me what the difference is?

block - ignore.

Yes, I am thinking of doing that, but right now I am having way too much fun!! HA HA!!

patty, you also said you didn't report your nephew because of your sister. I won't say anything about what my uncle did because of my father. Again, please tell me what the difference is?