Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Controversal Topic - XXX Rated Thread

DeLarla

I just think it odd that you go to your pastor's wife. Unless she went to divinity school, how is she any more or less qualified to give you advice on religious matters? Would you got to your plumer's SO for advice about a clogged drain? I suppose in some instances that it might be worth going to the SO... my DH has a good understanding of Computer Security, but I know nothing about Fiber channel storage issues.

Well you know I'm not a church-goer or do not consider myself a Christian in the usual sense of the word, but I was very involved w/ the church at one time so I can speak from experience. Crystal, I can see why you might wonder why Kelly would go to her pastor's wife, but actually this is quite common. In the fundamentalist churches wives are considered "helpmates" and a pastor's wife often functions in conjunction with the paster as a counselor for other wives. A pastor's wife considers herself part of a team. It's really an expected part of her job as a helpmate--unlike a plumber's wife. Whether or not she has a formal degree I am sure she has attended many studies and prepared herself for this. I'd have to say I have often thought the wives were wiser than the pastors. (But then... I guess that isn't really much of a surprise.)

If you've never been involved in a church I can see where it might seem strange.

Hi Nana... I too like corsets...

not into the bondage thing though... I like to participate and be participated on... ha ha...

I do own a dildo or two or three...

Never done the pirate theme but that sounds like fun...

Flavors are great I like the peppermint too... and if they heat even better!!!

Naughty places for sex? hell yeah.. I'd love to.. but I am way too shy...

Camping is great...

can't say I haven't done the bathroom thing though (not in icky public bathrooms but at a friends house during a party? yeah...)

As to the original thought on this thread... do what you want but don't hurt anyone... that include feelings... so say what you want... be who you are... and don't take any comments personally...

Hi

Like sex in naughty places we might get caught :) not really lol but like camping outdoors not in like bathrooms or something uck..

okies theres my part in the XXX thread!

:D

Nana~

Okay... we've finally gotten around to PLACES...

Let's hear 'em, what was your BEST?

I would have to say among my top ten is while the middle of Salton Sea (it's big so you can boat & ski stark naked w/o anyone around) leaned over steering a ski boat at TOP SPEED w/ my BF behind me.

Now THAT'S a ride. Oh, to be 23 again!

(Perhaps I shoulda stuck to Pastor's wives??)

(And Vines you stop all that blushin' n' sputterin'... I'm not buying it for a minute!)

Next?

Sorry Kelly, I was not trying to start an arguement. I just thought it was really biz-zar that you would go to someone's SO instead of the expert on the subject.

Thanks so much for clearing things up for me Kare-bear. I honestly had no idea. My experience with churches is limited to "if you don't believe in God the exact way I do, or my church does, you are going straight to hell. It doesn't matter that you try to live your life the best you possibly can, you are still dammed to hell for ever. Oh, and so is anyone who's never even heard my particular brand. Oh, and you are a woman? Well, there is a special place in hell for women, tempter of Adam, source of all evil."

I've gotten this from folks from differnt flavors of Babtists, to the Church of Christ, to the Church of Later Day Saints to the Jahova Witnesses. "Ours is the only way!" I don't buy it. I didn't buy it totally when I was a kid going to an Evangelical Private School, and I espeically don't buy it now that I'm an adult and a Pagan.

Kelly, did you reference anywhere her credentials? No, so how was I to know? How was I to know what Kare just explained to me?

Oh, and Kare, I sent my DH the link to Lisa's site and he suggested that I get a distributorship. And then he promptly fell out of his chair because he was laughing so hard. I didn't want to tell ANYONE I was pregnant with my Spudboy because it would be proof that I'd been having sex with my ex-husband. ...

Free speech is great -sex, religion, and politics- as long as nobody tries to push there values on me i could care less. As long as no one is outwardly insulting anyone else cool.....

if you love God thats great (if God gives you hope why knock it)

if you love Bush i thats cool too (i think hes a moron)

if you love sex and dildos - i love them. they desearve a gold star in my book :)

Hey Delarla,

It worked!! There are over 767 posts on this thread!! HA!!!!

I think I can speak for one of those religious people. I believe in God. God made our bodies & our bodies were made to have sex. I have read all of Delarla's previous posts & have not been offended. However, I truly have to say I don't have a clue what that rabbit thing is she was talking about?!?!?!?!?!?

We are all so very different & that's a great thing!! I am not the type to talk about sex stuff publicly. Not sure why - It's just how I am. I am also not the type to talk about religion publicly. Both of those topics are just things I keep very close to my heart. If Delarla feels open & free about it - GO FOR IT!! If it's something I don't want to read, I would simply click on to another thread & not think a thing of it.

We're all free to believe the way we wish & I respect everyone's opinion. It doesn't mean I agree with it & that's okay.

There's probably something Delarla sells on her website that people like me need, but would never step foot in a real store to get it!! (Now, about those bunnies!!!!?!?!?!?!)

There's probably something Delarla sells on her website that people like me need, but would never step foot in a real store to get it!!

And I can bet you are not alone in feeling this way , I love your honesty..Now go to Lisas site and check out that rabbit!!! LOL. I took the brochure to work today and the girls went wild over it.

I used to be christian, I am now into wicca. I used to be ashamed of my sexuality, now I am learning to shout it from the tree-tops. I always hated Bush and Howard (Aussie PM), still do, but more so. I used to be submissive, now I am a feminazi (please dont get bent out of shape about the 'nazi' bit - it simply means a rabid feminist). I used to want to be a lady, now I can't think of anything worse. The only thing I can't tolerate now is intolerance.

Delarla, I always enjoy your post,s because you just lay it out there no matter what! and your kind of sass'y. More people need to do that,then hide there true feeling.

1. If the post bothers you click off!

2.If you can,t stand seeing GORGE BUSH,S lips flap turn the channel/you have to admit that was funny!.... GIT. R .DONE...

3. And if you don,t believe in God Thats all right with me.Because My God Still loves you.

I just have to say this and I only hope this don,t offend any one out there.

I Openly proclaim Jesus as my Savior! Ok enough about religion.....thats one thing we almost still have is the right to free speach,

How is every one doing on there weight loss? My secert for weight loss is I, must be nuts! I did 1000 cruntchs and then tryed to go for a walk that went well Stomach/

ache. back pain....The Quest for fitness I used to worry about how I looked how people proceived me,..HELL NO..... Im just me trying to get physically fit for my own health not only ( do I look Good) haha I feel great.

well my friends take care.JOHNQ

Nana - you sound like my kinda girl LOL. If you have a webcam, have I got a site for you and the hubby :)

LoopyLou, I was extremely ashamed of my sexuality until I moved to Oz. I'm so much more comfortable here - its really helped me to be who I am. And losing some of this excess weight has helped heaps too.

Great thread, Delarla. I've loved reading everyone's input :) Its good that we can all speak our minds without becoming childish about it.

I am respectfully bowing out of this thread. But before I do I have one last thing to say.

I have stated how I believe, but I never once tried shoving anything down anyone's throat. And I have never once judged anyone on this board for the way that they believe or choose to worship either.

I find it extremely odd that someone would want to put their belief into stones or other objects over a holy and loving and pure God, but that is everyone's right and privledge, and who am I to deny anyone of that?

I will never stop believing the way that I do, and I will never argue religion with anyone. It is pointless, as we will all believe the way that we see fit.

I also find it sad that there are those who have been mistreated by those calling themselves a "christian". Please know that true Christians do not go around judging others, nor do they go around telling others how to live or calling them sinners. I am a firm believer in walking the walk instead of talking the talk. If I say it, I had better be living it. And living a life of peace, harmony, gentleness, and kindness to others is what this girl is about. Not bashing others or making them feel like less of a person.

That's all I'll be saying now on this thread, so everyone take care.

In honor of Forest Gump, "And that's all I have to say about that."

I agree with DeLarla(name?). If thats your name, I like it! Mine is Darla, similar but not as fancy (smile). Your slumberparty site is your business, both figuratively and literally. Some sell tupperware, some sell slumber party supplies. Hey, I personally am grateful for such businesses. Anybody ever go into an "adult toy" store and feel like the floor was similar to that of an old theater's linoleum? This ages me of course but I am much rather shop for self of bridal shower/bach. party gifts in the comfort of a friend's home amongst friends anyday!

Delarla,

All that can be seen is not tangible. I have very liberal views and know the power of clicking the button if I don't feel like reading something.

I read more on your views about God than anyone else's on this board, though. Of course, I am still a newbie too.

I've never gotten into an argument online about sex, I'm a member of several Australian forums. It never offends me. Religion for some reason just isnt as big a deal to many Australians, it's not something that most people would discuss online or display in an avatar.

What gets me into trouble is talk about money! Who has it, who earns it, how much you earn, how fair it is that you earn X amount for Y job, why I choose private schooling, why I want to live in a "classier" suburb than where I do now, why I'm proud of my new shiny car, that type of thing. I've learned that others are extremely defensive about the fact that our family income for DH's job is considered very high and that they do not consider the sacrifices or work that went into achieving it. They feel completely free to be incredibly insulting, or worse, to call us "lucky" as if we had nothing to do with it at all, and to call me a snob. Which I've never been.

I've learned simply not to talk about it. I can get along with so many people on so many levels who are so different to me until they realise that yes, we earn a lot of money.

Its insane. Its never been a basis by which I judge others but it certainly is a basis by which others judge me.

Something ticked me off today at Bikefest. It was 10:00 a.m. and there was a big Breakfast complete with Bloody Marys and a rock band. During intermission, some Christian folks got on stage and started preaching the bible over the intercom. The hypocrisy is overwhelming. They were yapping about how Jesus forgives each and every one of us for our sins. First, when I stand before my maker it's for He or She to decide if what I'm doing is sinful, not some brainwashed fool. But even more hypocritical is let's just say I am being sinful, heck, God's going to forgive me anyway. So why are they in my face? What if I grabbed the microphone and started preaching about orgasms? Sex and Bloody Marys, fine. But the bible over breakfast vodka?

God will forgive me for everything I write at LBT, too. So why can't I write whatever I feel like writing?