Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinking Violets Part 4

Happy Birthday Terry!! :confused: :thumbup:

Good morning everyone! it is 4:10 AM....up an att'em everyone! I did fall asleep earlier and selpt uninterrupted for 7 hours. That is alot better than the past few nights, so I am not complaining.

Macy is away this weekend and dh is @ work so I am gonna go to the gym and maybe go get a pedicure (never ever had one). I am gonna do some ME things.

Have a fantastic day ladies!!

Pedicures are by far the most relaxing thing. Enjoy your day!

Good Saturday Morn, Vi's~~

This new thread feels so roomy! :thumbup: Aahhhhhhh. Like comfy pants on Thanksgiving!! :confused:

Today I'll be running hither, thither, & yon... from here in town (ds to volunteer @ an antique car show that's raising funds for a new HS stadium)... to dd's barn (1/2 hr away)... all the way to Springfield, Va (1.5 hrs away)... & up & down & back & forth in between.

Make it a good one, girlies!

Good morning, Violets..

Glad to see someone was smart enough to start a new thread!!

Lap band support group this morning and then Grady time while his mom goes to a Bridal shower. I hope to get in the pool after Grady leaves. Tomorrow I have a full day with just a couple of little breaks. It's Gospel Sunday in church.. last choir performance of the year, then a singing rehearsal from 1-4 and then an open house from 6-7:30 where I'll perform with our flute quartet. Maybe I can get in the pool after all of that. I know I'll be ready for some relaxation.

Off to get some Breakfast and get dressed for the day. Everyone make it a good one!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, TERRY!!!

Happy Birthday Terry!!

If someone posted something important I should read yesterday will someone tell me? Did Heather post?

Thanks Tracy for starting this thread!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good Morning Ladies~

Thanks for the new thread. I popped in last night, well, correction...I TRIED to pop in. Jane is right...did anyone post anything important last night that I missed.

Well, we have Johnny today. We had fun w/ him yesterday but boy, is he a ton of energy. Went to Applebees (I didn't see you there Judy:wink:) and I only ordered some appetisers. I ended up not paying attention and PB'ing in the trash can. Then we went by the skate park and watched the older boys do "tricks" on the boards. Johnny liked it. Then home to take a bath, which he loves so much I had to add warm Water and then after about 30 min, give him a 5 min count down. Then we drew pictures w/ this cool marker thing I bought him w/ Super Bright markers. We watched Kung Fo Panda and then went to bed about 10.30. About 10 to 11 I said, "ok...time to close your eyes" (we were watching disney) and he said, "ok...I love you Pam Pam"...then he passed out! I am hoping he sleeps in for a bit...Sus and I got up @ 6 to watch the soaps before the disney channel takes over. But she is outside sweeping! Oh Yeah...she wanted me to tell Michelle and Haydee that I vaccuumed again!

Today we are going to see UP...then the park or something before mom picks him up @ 3.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TERRY...I hope you are tearing it up!!

Everyone have a good day!

xoxoxo

Happy Birthday Terry.

Thanks for the new thread. That was so frustrating last night. I hate not being able to check up on everyone. I posted(I think) last night, but nothing important. Just vented about how I couldn't get on here.

I have a support group meeting also than nothing for the rest of the weekend. I'll have to think of something to do so I just don't laze around.

Everyone have a great weekend.

I saw Laura's e-mail (i think it was laura) that said something about a new thread so at four this morning I thought, WHY NOT? lol Nuttin else to do!

Ta-da :confused:

We're too chatty for the forum hah hah.

I was trying to post last night, let me see if I can remember it.

Well.... HAPPY BIRTHDAY TERRY!!!!!

My parents go to Bahamas tomorrow so they watched Carson last night. About to call her and see when she wants me to pick him up. I have a spa appointment at 3.. my uncle got me and my friend a spa gift certificate for Christmas which expires this month, so we are getting massages, facials, and exfoliating body something or another. Wouldn't you know TOM started this morning, what fun luck is that.

Went to the dentist yesterday, and it's a new one that is 100% covered by my insurance (for normal stuff). I asked about getting an implant in my missing side tooth.. I've wanted one for like 7 years now, it just sounds painful so I put it off. Back when I originally wanted it, it was going to be $1,200. This dentist said $2.5k-3k and since it's been so long I Have bone loss in my jaw so he said if they have to do a bone graph it would be even more. My goodness. Looks like the implant thing may be a pipe dream.

BCBS processed my receipts for Carson's formula. I sent them 3 receipts totalling $200.. they have 2 of them listed, so it says claim is $89 (they're ignoring the $100 one some reason ugh) and says not processed till my doc gives them more info.. they'll give them whatever, but I don't know why they are ignoring the big receipt. Which means I get to call Monday and say DON'T MAKE MY LIFE HARD!!!!! Why can't things just be EASY.

Monday we have our house closing (for re-finance), Tuesday is Carson's 2 month check-up, and Wednesday I go to lap-band doc.. then Thursday Russ has dentist. Busy busy.

I got on!!!!!! Yay!!! I agree we needed a new thread, but I also know some are bigger than ours and worked.....I sense a conspiracy!!! JK!!!

House is clean, laundry is done, shopping is done----all set to go to a movie or something, and then Rick calls and he told one of "his boys" at work, if he wanted help putting a lift kit in his truck to come by. So now it sounds like there are going to be 4-5 guys from work here, mechanic-ing in the yard----perfect. NOT!!!!

Speaking of, here he is, will talk to you all in awhile, when he is busy....and I am NOT!

XOXOX

Good afternoon, Violets..

Finally able to get into our thread. I hate not being able to post in here! Had a great day. Support group was really good with 15 of us there. Then off to the hospital to take Kathy her shirt for tomorrow. It's gospel Sunday and the choir wears denim shirts and khaki pants. Kathy has lost weight with the band so I had to take her a new size. She went home from the hospital today and is doing great. Then I came home to a screaming baby Grady and it took a half hour to get him calmed down. After that he was fine. He has real separation issues with his mommy. After Kris picked Grady up, Bob and I went in the pool. I went in first and did my exercises and then he joined me for awhile. It's beautiful out.. sun is shining and it's 72 degrees. Just perfect.

We're leaving in a few minutes to head to dinner out with Kris and Nathan. Then home to relax before the busy day tomorrow. I went online and sent in our anniversary announcement to the paper for our 40th. Monday I have to go in and give them a check for $15 so they will submit it. I added a nice picture of Bob and I in Hawaii. Kris had our wedding picture, but decided to save that for our 50th.

Off to meet the kids for dinner. Everyone have a good evening. BBL...

So glad to finally be back on here, missed all of you.

Had our support group this morning, it was really interesting. Had a great time.

Came home and made lunch and than took a little itty-bitty nap. Went to church than came home and helped hubby put our umbrella together and up. It will be over the pool so that I can float on the raft and not be in the sun all the time. Can't wait for thursday when the sun comes back out.

Super busy week ahead for me. Filling in some shifts and it's our week to mow at the church.

Hope everyone is having a great weekend.

Tracy, have a great trip and we will miss you.