Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinking Violets Part 4

I slept late today, I set my alarm to go to church, it went off 3 times and finally I called my mom and said I wasn't going. Laid back down and slept late.

Not much planned here, other than going to church, which I missed.

Anyone heard from Heather? I hope all is okay, she is just busy and exhausted, and in total love!

My nose is still stuffy!!

Everyone make this a great day!

I have a cousin in Canada, I see once every 5 years or more.. She is coming down (I THOUGHT next weekend) for our family cookout on her way to somewhere else.

Anyway on Facebook she said 27th :tongue_smilie:

I will probably have to break away on that Sunday during our trip and come up and see her, she wants to see Carson too. I won't spend all day, but I can't not go.

We are not invited to the family cookout? I was looking forward to getting on some of that kickass food you are always talking about! Kidding

I won't spend all day, but I can't not go.

Yeah, you can.

Make her come to us! Just a thought. There are 7 of us and 1 of her... we win! Total up the distance travelled... we win! Total up cost... we win!

We win!!

Sorry Klausy abused you Pamela.....maybe I need to go visit him. I am in a seriously dark mood, very depressed, and feeling kinda angry as well. all without reason. I would probably feel better if I could just cry and get it over with....

Rick didn't do anything, he has been trying all day to raise my spirits. We went to dinner with my parents, as a late birthday dinner for my Mom, Manda and Kinsey went. I didn't even eat. The waitress pissed me off over the sides options---and she was being hard nosed over it, so I just cancelled my order.

Earlier, the guy in the cell phone place pissed me off so bad, I am still using my Razr, and he lost the sale on the new phone.

I have to snap out of it, or it might be an interesting week at work.

Think Rick will be glad to see me go at any rate, he is confused. And I cannot very well tell him the problem, when I do not know what the problem is.

Will check in tomorrow. Everyone take care.

Morning Girls~

IT IS THE BEST DAY OF THE YEAR!!! I wonder what is happening today???hhummm?

Kat~ have a good cry! Listen to you fav sad song or watch a sad movie if you have time and bawl your eyes out (even if it is 10 min). You will feel better. We all need to do that from time to time, and I think you will feel much better!

It is 92 today, then 90 tomorrow (windy as hell for 2 weeks), 95 on Wed., then 107 on Thursday:eek::). WoW. I think we are driving down to San Diego on Thursday to meet my dear friend Sarita for lunch. She lives in Vegas w/ her hubby and three great kids under 5. We have seen them almost once a year for the last few years...looking forward to it!

Today, after our 1/2 day of school, we are going to a party...should be fun! I need to run by the tailors and have her put elastic in my shorts. Why are they not putting elastic in "fat girl" shorts???? I mean really. I put 'em on, they fit fine, then I sit down and they stretch out and then they hang on me all day! I hate belts too because I don't need anything else around my waist. So, I am dropping off some shorts and if I like 'em I will take the rest in!

Tracy and Terry...hope you are having fun!

See you later!

xoxoox

Good morning,Violets..

Hope all our vacationing Violets are having a great time. Also hoping to hear from Heather and how she's doing with her new little angel.

My busy day is history and today all I have is my volunteer hospital shift. Then it's POOL time! It's 55 degrees right now and supposed to get up into the 70's for the week. I know that should downright chilly to you people in the south, but to us here, that's a heat wave!

PamELa.. have a wonderful last day at work. Congrats on finishing another year. You're one year closer to retirement now!

Kat.. Bob has been having a rough time with his depression lately and has been sitting under his blue light which helps. Hope you feel better soon.

Off to work... everyone have a great day! BBL

`Haydee...you got a manicure??? Congrats sweetie...the ring is spectacular. What did your parents and his parents say??? Can't wait to see you next week w/ your new bling!

yes, my pinky is manicured! LOL

oh pam, my parents were exctatic (sp?). They couldn't believe it! They kept asking, when? when? when? I think they were hoping we would say, Next week!, LOL.

Yay Haydee! Yay Haydee! :)

(Phew! It was getting hard holding that one in!!)

Details, darling, details!

Pam, you're a day ahead of us here in Md... tomorrow is the last, 1/2 day of school here. So today I'm baking & crafting & thank you note writing like crazy so I can hand out everything tomorrow... this is dd's last year in the school (she's been there 7 years, since she was 3!!), so I'm thanking EVERYone for EVERYthing!

((Kat)) Sometimes I think I just hit an emotional wall where nothing is right and everything hits me the wrong way and I don't care to sensor it or pretend around it or whatever... a good cry does help... or I just tell myself that this too shall pass... I think it's a cumulative effect... life just builds up & then "wham"! Be gentle with yourself. As I am trying to teach dd, humans have a whole range of emotions and it's ok -- good actually -- to use them all.

HI to everyone... gotta dash... knitting needles are calling!

CONGRATS HAYDEE!!!! And holy cow, what a rock. Juan must be mr. moneybags. It's gorgeous!!!!

Glad that man finally came to his senses. I must say that diamond makes up for the stalling, don't you think? LOL

(And a note on my stupidity, I thought Pam was serious, so I'm examining the pic thinking.. REALLY, she thinks this is a manicure pic??)

OH AND DETAILS PLEASE!! How did he do it?

uh, yeah, the size of the diamond is directly linked to how long I had to wait to get it, ha ha ha.

Well, we've been talking for a few months now about how we are ready to take the next step. I had my old engagement ring but Juan said I deserved a new one since we had been through so much with the last one. So off we went to the jewelry store. I wanted a similar design like last time, yellow gold, three stones, but of course bigger stones. But he had other ideas. He said that since my fingers are so tiny that a single big stone would work better and platinum would look better with a single stone. Okayyyyy... I didn't argue, LOL. So he bought it but he said that he was going to surprise me with it at a later date, he didn't give it to me right then and there... So this man doesn't have a romantic bone in his body so I knew that he was just going to give it to me just randomly. And that's exactly what he did. We were at home, getting ready to go out to dinner and we are in our room changing and he just starts talking about how much he loves me and do I know how much he loves me, LOL. And I said, yes I know. And then he said that he wants me to love him and take care of him forever and he wants to do the same for me. And I said yes, I want that too and he just walked over and slipped the ring on my finger. I'm crying and kissing him and we just hold each other for awhile. This whole time I'm in my bra and panties and I was ironing his shirt. This is the time that he thought was right time to ask me, LOL. I don't know what goes through his head...