Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinking Violets Part 4

Tracy - It sounds like you're being strong for you and Robby throughout all this. And it also sounds like you've made up your mind about things being done with Charles? Whatever the case may be or whatever the outcome is I am thankful that you are staying positive and strong. We love you and are here for you...

Suzie - it sounds like you have alot on your plate too Suze. I hope that you find some resolution to everything going on with your family right now...

Laura - he is too cute! I can't believe he's only 3m old. He's gotten so big already!

Pam! How exciting for your face! Can't wait to see pics!

Jane - sending you a hug! Wish you were closer so we could visit...

Judy - no sugar for me today but i'm like a crackhead going through withdrawls. Everything looks like candy to me right now! The little smileys look like m&m's....

The bridal show on Sunday was so much fun. The bridal stores didn't have samples that you could try on this year but I did make two appts to go and try some on at the end of August. I can't believe we are in August already!

Tracy... I'm glad you're finding peace again.

Suzie... why are you "trying desperately to keep peace amongst them all"? Let it be.... for your own sake, dear one! You cannot control others, only yourself... you be pleasant & let the others deal amongst themselves. IMHO... :crying:

Hi Haydee!! Sounds like you are having wedding fun! Yay! I'm sugar detoxing, too... it sux! :crying:

YEAH Tracy...enjoy the peace and spoil you and Robby as much as possible. Cody sounds like a lovely little child...NOT. Keep the letter fo' sho! Treat your self to new bedding to match the lavendar. Find yourself sista!

Laura, I am sorry to hear the man child is growing. I told him not to...too bad he didn't listen to me.

Can't wait to see your results, Pammy!! You're going to be even more gorgeous than before....well, in another 10 days you will!! During those 10 days you're gonna look like SHIT!! LOL :thumbup:

Tracy - Hang on to your hat, girly! I'm sorry, but that Cody kid has some MAJOR issues!!! Sounds like he met his match with you!!

Suzie... why are you "trying desperately to keep peace amongst them all"? Let it be.... for your own sake, dear one! You cannot control others, only yourself... you be pleasant & let the others deal amongst themselves.
That's what I was thinking! Trying to be the peace-keeper will wear you out!! I say go get a pedicure and let them have at each other!! If they're still at it when you get home, then go see a movie. Then, if need be, move to the double-gold margarita. :crying:

Thanks everyone......... I'm seriously considering getting my hair cut like Terry's.

What what what.. I missed pammy is getting botoxed?

Haydee why didn't I get any pics???? :crying: :thumbup: :mellow:

Pam, I told him Pammy said no growing!! We listened to "nothing" several times today. I like singing it to him and I think of you every time hehe.

Pammy's not getting botoxed, she's gettin' SLICED!

no pics because i didn't try anything on! And then at the fashion show I didn't sit close enough to the stage to get good pics with my cell phone of the ones I liked. But I booked an appointment with ventura bridal where I found what I liked. Let me see if I can find pics...

No, couldn't find a picture. Their site is overwhelming. Couldn't even begin to know where to look...

Holding my own right now. Told everyone they need to find a happy medium with each other, that I'm tired of trying to please everyone.

Stress is good for not eating.

Tracy,

I am having blepharoplasty on my upper eye lids, and Lipo on my double chin! Ready to get it behind me. Terry really looked great after hers, and I am excited to have my eyes alive again! GREAT TO SEE YOU POSTING!

Laura, thanks...that made me smile big! xoxo

Good evening,Violets..

The pool heater is reinstalled and heating up the pool. Only problem is that the pool is almost overflowing. We have had sooooooooooo much rain!! Bob has to go out and backwash to get rid of some of the Water.

No biking tonight because of the rain, but I have not had sugar today, so that's a good thing.

TracyinKS.. ((hugs)) Sounds like things should be much more normal for you and Robby now. Cody sounds freaky. You're much better off without having to fear what he'd do to Robby. How is Robby doing this summer now that school's out?

Suzie...(((hugs))) and hope you get in that pool and chillax. I hope to get in ours tomorrow.

Off to fill up the hummingbird feeder and check all the flowers. Everything is REALLY green and wet!

Have a good evening...sleep well. We've almost made it through today!!

Off to my Al-Anon meeting in a few.

I made it TWO DAYS without sugar!! :smile2: Actually, I didn't have any starches at all either!

Evan has a job interview tomorrow! PRAY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by TerriDoodle

Tracyks, I am so sorry you are dealing with all this! I am sending you a BIG VIOLET HUG!!!!

I have been thinking a lot about you Terry, and hope things work out!!

I got a new phone today, then I found out it doesn't take any calls!! Off tomorrow to fix that. I hate that!! I am going to the supply store tomorrow Kat, so I will buy some hand creme and hopefully it is on sale!!

I really am not in a bad place. Just wishing I was able to really care and love myself more. I mean, I drive and see somebody jogging that is all sweaty, and think YUCK!! but in reality I should be jealous because they love themselves enough to jog/exercise. Maybe that can explain a lot of things in my life. I mean, self destruction is my way of life. When I got the band I couldn't understand how ANY one could 'eat around it', now I know. It is easy!! It is just one of the ways I sabatoge myself. I remember how the other day Tracyk said she sucked or something simlilar, and I said you don't and you wouldn't say that about somebody else, so why do you say that about yourself? That hit home for me, without even realizing it then. I might not verbalize it, but my actions speak louder than words. Maybe that can solve a lot of my problems.......... Maybe for August I can work on my attitude, what comes out of my mouth or is inside my head instead of what I eat for the month.

Wow, if you just read that give yourself a pat on the back, that was a looonngg post!!!