Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinking Violets Part 4

I do love my new shorter do.......

My sister has come over the last two nights to prime and paint........ working on my super girly bedroom....

Yesterday, DH called and stated that it would be better if he just walked away from both of us... (I'm still processing it)

Mainly what I feel is PEACE and relief to no longer live in a war zone.

I'm eating cheezits with my coffee...... :)

Tracy - Does he not have the strength and maturity <hack hack> to manage a friendship with Robbie? It would be so very good for him. :sad:

What color is the BR gonna be??? PINK?

WOW, I forgot about Pammy's surgery today!!! :biggrin: She is gonna be one bruised up puppy! But it looks 1000x worse than it actually feels...she'll be OK. HOw exciting!

Good Morning Girls~

Holy crapola I slept like shit last night. The doc gave me 4 valium, one for last night IF I was nervous. Well, I wasn't...so I didn't take one. I dreampt (is that spelled right) ALL night about the procedure. I would wake up and not really be nervous or scared...but bothered that it was still on my mind. I swear I didn't sleep all night...but know I did cause I had MANY dreams about it. I made the mistake and watched the procedure in a 3D annimation of the procedure, so that was the movie that played in my dreams! I get to take a 10mg Valium before and actually I am looking forward to it! I am fine when I am not thinking about it...then FREAKED OUT when I do! I just want it to be over!

I forgot all the personals I was gonna do as I read posts (sorry to make this all about me). Have a great day everyone...wish me luck!

Coffee and Cheez-it's Hmmmm. that's a weird combo. I like Coke and Cheez-it's. P.S. I love the new look.

1/2 hour at Curves and than a 1 mile walk. I'm good for the day.

All is quiet here for now. I think the small intervention we had yesterday was a eye opener for everyone. A lot was said and everyone knows where everyone stands now. We are all going to try harder. And one thing for sure, the family knows to not push the hubby to his limit anymore. They are all telling me that they have never seen him like that. I told them that they now know how far they can push him and to NOT ever do that again. This is our house and they are to treat us and it with the upmost respect. I am attending my first meeting tonight with my nephew. He asked me to go with him. I feel priveledged(sp?) that I was the first one he has asked. I will go with that being my badge.

Everyone have a great day.

Good Luck Pammie and you will be in my prayers.

TracyKS... I'm inspired by your strength... relish the peace...

Pammie... Today IS all about YOU dearie -- as always, you are FAB-U-LOUS! (don't forget to have S take lots of pics!!)

Suzie... Your strength amazes me, too... & Terry... & Kat...

EVERY ONE of us is strong in our own way.

I'm honored to be a part of this group. We freaking ROCK! Let's not forget that!!

Good luck Pamela!!!!

Slow day at work, so I am going in for a few hours then taking off and helping a friend pack, and they want haircuts too. It is about a 45 minute drive from here.

I hope everyone has a great day and today is

NO ICE CREAM DAY!!!!!!!!!!!

NO ICE CREAM DAY, What the hell is that???????

OK, if Janie says it, WE MUST DO IT.

I am all in for a no ice cream day as well.

Pamela, I will be thinking about you. It will be over before you know it and you will look fabulous in a couple of days. I'm sending tons of purple power vibes your way.

OK, no ice cream day it is. I guess we must actually proclaim it as no ice cream day each day so that I can actually follow the rules, LOL...

Good luck today Pammie!! Sending you love!

Tracyks - sending you love too! By charles calling you and telling you that it proves to you what kind of man(?) he really is. Did that make it easier for you to try to get through this? I hope so honey...

Last night me and Juan were talking and I was telling him about how much I was struggling with this whole weight loss and he said that if I wanted to he would kick my ass into gear, LOL. So, I've accepted his offer and my ass kicking commences today. He has never ever questioned me on what goes in my mouth but he said that now that i've given him permission that he is going to. Oh Lord give us strength. I hope this doesn't end up biting us in the ass... I know that he is doing it to help me and I hope that I always remember that...

Good Luck Pamela - good thoughts heading your way!

Haydee, That is a good plan, maybe you guys should make a safety word...to use in extreme situations...LOL

My mom is 140lbs ... and that is heavy for her, but she is the junkfood queen, she likes all my comfort foods, so when she was not living here it was easier, but she is out of control and ate an entire bag of kettle chips the other night for dinner... ok... glad she ate the entire bag so there wasn't any left, but i'm tired of being stuck at this weight, and my little Snacks, and the popcorn she makes 3-4 times a week is what is keeping me here.

Just had a small salad, lettuce, grilled chicken, 2% cheese and an italian dressing, i know not the lite stuff, but better than ranch which is loaded with calories, and maybe the oil will help regulate me a little bit.

I have some eddy's 1/2 the fat PB Cup ice cream and i only have it when I'm in bad shape.... it has been 10 days

good luck

Jenn - a safe word would work but I would use it all the time, LOL. Like if we went out to dinner and I wanted to get something bad and our safe word would be "pelican" I'd be "pelican pelican pelican", ha ha ha... I'm bad and I would end up using it all the time. I need to just be mature about this and appreciate his help...

Pelican!! LOL... that's a good one! You're funny. :biggrin:

My mom is 140lbs ... and that is heavy for her, but she is the junkfood queen, she likes all my comfort foods, so when she was not living here it was easier, but she is out of control and ate an entire bag of kettle chips the other night for dinner... ok... glad she ate the entire bag so there wasn't any left, but i'm tired of being stuck at this weight, and my little Snacks, and the popcorn she makes 3-4 times a week is what is keeping me here.
She's not holding a gun to your head Jennifer! LOL

Hey, I'm having to walk by a tray of mini-pecan pies all day today in my office! Pecan Pie!!!! But this morning I promised myself "Just for today, I will not have any sweets!" I rock. ;-)

Pammy! Thinking of you! Can't wait for your first post -- it's gonna be all garbled and full of typos. LOL

Where is TracyK??

Haydee, ROFL

Terry - i know, it is my will power, much easier when it just wasnt around the house.... LOL as i think about it, sometimes she does, like the chip night when she had the bag in my face saying have some... or the 3 batches of popcorn and puts bowls in front of all of us.

Good thing, last night at applebees i burned the top of my mouth so badly it blistered, i ate a salad for lunch and it hurt, every bite, and that did me in, the roof of my mouth is raw, so even if i'm starving i am not eating.

i am afraid to go to dr, because i gained a few but then again, i was up a lot from the meds.

wonder how Pamela is doing

I have no will power, I just need to keep it out of the house.