Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinking Violets Part 4

Home from dressing changes! OMG...I look so much better. I no longer have the maxi pads, but gauze...and it feels so much better. More airy. I was so excited to see my chin...it looks so good already (albeit, still really jacked up). So far very happy!

Home to lay down...bbl

Hi everyone :thumbup: I am here, physically, definitely not mentally. Thanks for the texts, calls & e-mails.

It has been one b-day party or get together after another...it has been raining Cookies, cake, bbq and ice cream around me for the past few weeks. I am up 7 pounds and I am pretty much in this kind of mood :wub: so I figured why bring everyone down with me? OH..and the dermatologist appt I have waited on for 3 weeks had to get cancelled the other day because my dsd dr appt took too long and I had to reschedule my appt...for Aug 19th!!! I could bore you all with a laundry list of other crapola I am dealing with BUT I won't because I know alot of people have it alot worse than me so I will just stop right here. lol

Terry~thank you for the invitation and if I thought I could make it through lunch without boohoo'ing I would but at this point, I can't...but we will soon, ok?

Thanks you ladies :)

Hi gals

Well, there was so much real cheese in that pie, but everyone loved it... of course I knew i was not going to be able to eat it so it has real cheese in there, and way too much due to the little accident....lol

We had a nice day, my sister is really starting to become the person she use to be.

I went to PA today and we had a long talk, I told her about the big weight gain with the lexapro and then loosing it except the last 5lbs, because of course i'm super pms this morning ... she gave me a fill, my biggest one, i'm up to 1.5cc, she was going to put me to 1.75 but i told her i wanted to do baby steps, I then asked her for the post surgery pages of the diet so i could get back on track of what i should be eating. That was a bonus. So I am on Clear liquids for 2-5 days, the min is 2 days but left it up to me... but no more than 5, then mushie food for the same amount of time. I also have an appointment with the nutritionist on mondy, so I hope to get a swift kick in the butt to get this going again.

I'm sipping chicken broth right now.

Pamela, I think you still have my aol email address, I'm going to look there, but glad you are doing well already!

Judy, you getting some nice weather to send my way? I'm tired of all the cool temps and rain.

Well, today was a hit, so i'm happy. never walked this morning so going out in a bit.

Tracyk

Hugs sister... I am trying hard to stay positive, it is not easy at all, but i figure if i do maybe something good or even great will happen

or i'll pass out from hunger...and then i won't care

I'm tired of all the cool temps and rain.

You have no idea how odd this sounds to me!! We've been hitting 100+ 70% humitidy every day for....well, FOREVER!! I think we are all losing our minds. We've got two full months left of it, too.

Jenn, I didn't know you had a sister. What's her deal?

Tracyk

Hugs sister... I am trying hard to stay positive, it is not easy at all, but i figure if i do maybe something good or even great will happen

or i'll pass out from hunger...and then i won't care

This made me LOL!!!!

TracyK - Have you ever tried anti-depressants? They were life-savers for me.

TracyK - Have you ever tried anti-depressants? They were life-savers for me.

I have taken them before and swore I never would again. Jacked my head up BIG time! Now pills like Xanax for Librium or Tranxene, yes, because they are for temporary nerve problems...recreational, if you will, :laugh: Bad thing about any of those is they make me gain weight too! They sure help wth sleep though!

In general I am not a depressed person. I am down on myself about my weight gain and about certain situations that are FIXABLE in my life. There are things that need to be done and things that need to be addressed/fixed in order for me to fix ME...I know what needs to be done. I am just working on a plan of action in my head and am taking steps in the right direction. Bear with me... :tt2:

Good evening, Violets...

What crazy weather we are having. It was 59 degrees this morning when I got up. It got to 75 degrees, so I got in the pool a couple of times and was going for a third time when poof... it's 63 degrees and raining yet again!!!! The steam is coming up from the pool Water. What a strange sight on July 30th. This is going down as our coolest July on record. I sure am glad I have the heater for the pool, but dang.. I can't use it anyway because of the rain. We just ran out to put the solar blanket on the pool and I'm sitting here in a warm bathrobe. It's darn chilly out there!!

TracyK.. glad to see you back. And I agree with Terry.. anti-depressants can be very helpful.

PamELa.. hope you're feeling ok. ((hugs))

((hugs)) to everyone else too.

Off to watch NCIS reruns and then Royal Pains, then read some more of the book that Michelle recommended... Sweetness at the Bottom of the Pie. It's darn good. And then I have the new James Patterson book waiting for me on the Kindle.

Everyone sleep well.......

Hey girls~

Feeling better, looking bad! I sent another pic...today. Let me know if you don't want them.

Jen, I don't know what I have as for you email...your just in the violets list...let me know if I need another.

Tracyk...I wish I could swing by and take you out for a drinky...and all the violets too! I am thinking we need some of Jane's frozen "kick yo ass" margies she made for us in Bama! They were so good and icey...we needed a spoon! It was like a frosty!!! Keep you chin up sista! Dont let the scale validate who you are! You are loved!

OK...I've had two naps today! I had yogurt and granola for breaky. Then for lunch I heated up some mooshoo pork (w/out the pancake thingy...so it was just pork and veggies) and got stuck!!!:scared2:Trust me, I am not even supposed to tie my shoes for a few days, let alone PB! SO...after a walk around the house, it went down...and I called Jenny and she brought me over a Jamba juice. I don't know if that is a chain or what...but it was w/ banana and strawberries and choc...and it was good. I am gonna stick w/ really easy food for a bit. Maybe I'll lose a few in the process.

Did I mention this morning that when they took the diaper off, I saw the early results of the lipo! It is still swollen and has Fluid in it, but I do not have the chin I have had all my life! I cant believe it...very happy!

Gonna shower in the morning...I need to wash the hair and some other 2000 parts too. Hope that goes well!

Ok...I am ramblling! Loving BB, how bout you Tracy. I am sad Casey is leaving, but I can not STAND the way he smokes...he makes soooo much noise w/ the inhaling and exhaling...no one makes that much noise. I've been watching on Showtime too...cant wait to see who gets HOH!

Ramblin' Rose....out

Terry -

it is usually very humid here but it has been 79-82 if it doesn't rain, which is all it has been doing. I should be in the pool every day :laugh:

Oh... let me tell you... my sister... will make every ounce of our disfunction seem normal. I love her, she married a man with money and we are very different, although today she was so much more grounded like she use to be and we had a great day

Tracyk - i was on lexapro and gained 20lbs in 6 weeks, started on wellbutrin and lost 15 of it and i'm leveled out. I've taken some bad stuff in the past too which made me not want to do something but i think i have a keeper. Only problem, causes insomnia, but at least i feel good and don't want to sleep all the time.

off to get a s/f pop... i found pineapple yummy

Hey girlies... quick post before I call it a night...

Haydee... what was that vinegar trick that doc told you to do awhile back when you had sugar cravings? Cuz' I thought of it tonight when it popped into my head that a big bowl of granola w/milk would be tasty... and the thought wouldn't go away... & I even had the milk out, & went into the pantry for the granola and -- WHAM! -- out of no where I saw the vinegar on the shelf above the granola... so I grabbed it, got down a shot glass, poured a shot, and held it in my mouth until I counted to 25 (don't remember how long she said to hold it for, but that was as long as I could stand... my mouth got all hot and tingly and owie... still is a bit!)... then I spit it out, but didn't rinse.... then I put away the milk... wasn't that you were supposed to do that every time you got a sugar craving and then in awhile they'd stop?? something like that? Did you ever try it? Anyone else? hmmmmmmmmm...

Judy -- So glad you're enjoying the book!

Sweet dreams, Vi's!

Tracyk I take anti depressants, I just switched to generic prozac, and really I think I like it the best. I don't have any side effects. I think you just need to find what works best for you!!

As far as BB goes, I did like Casey, but he picked his nose ALOT! He was sort of crazy tonight. But, I would probably be a little nuts in a house like that!!

I am so glad nobody ate ice cream yesterday!!!!!!

I love vinegar, I could do shots of it all day long, so that wouldn't work for me!

I love vinegar, I could do shots of it all day long, so that wouldn't work for me!

:laugh::scared2::tt2::scared2::smile2::scared2: I swear Laura, you have the weirdest taste buds on the planet!!!

Hi Girls,

Just got home a little while ago. A customer of mine gave me a gift certificate for 2 tickets to a play. I called my Aunt and asked her to go. We met for dinner and than went to the play. It was so cool. They had a bar and you could take your drinks in with you, they also sold Snacks. Anyway, the play was good and we enjoyed it.

All is quiet again here. I think everyone is starting to realize that they need to straighten up. At least I hope.

Tomorrow Hubby and I are going to go see about that new U-Verse and also get rid of our land-line. We are looking into downsizing and saving on our bill.

See you in the morning. sleep tight.