Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Mayo Banditos / Friday Weigh In !!!!

WAAA...

I GAINED a pound this week! I could feel it happening- a few days of spinning out and thinking I'll get it back together tomorrow... I did LIVE through this week (on the plus side). I just might have to kill 3 out of 4 of my staff to get me moving again. JUST KIDDING I know I am responsible for my choices, no one else. That includes throwing that ice cream in the trash. Beth

Thanks Spidey for the help- I'll try again. I might now know what "copy to" means....:)

Unfortunately I have not lost any weight this week... I need a fill so bad, but will have to wait it out till July 23rd! gurrr

Congrats to everyone who is doing so well!

Good morning everyone - I lost ONE pound.

I am down to 211 - After a fill I thought I would lose more quickly - but as long as I am loosing I am happy! I hope you all did will this week.

My kids think I need to do more - so my summer vacation is starting to sound more like boot camp: walking 2 miles everyother day, palaties 2x/week, weights and sit-ups 3 times a week - I can't wait to go back to school! (Oh yeah I am also swimming everyday that it does not rain!)

Again - hope you all are losers!

No loss this week. In fact I weighed in at a pound more but didn't eat badly this past week. I think I'm retaining Water because of having italian sausages last night for dinner. I've bumped my appointment up to Monday for a fill as I don't seem to have restriction yet, am not losing at least a pound a week and I found out my insurance company will only cover 'follow-ups' for the first six months after surgery.

Congratulations to everyone else that lost weight this past week! Happy 4th!

I guess I'm still in Bandster Hell. I lost 0 this week. I'm scheduled for a 2nd fill next Tuesday, so hopefully there will be better news next week. I'm still happy with my 26 lbs. lost since may 7th :)

pre-op 5/19 216

surgery 5/22 213

1st week 5/29 208

week 2 6/5 202

week 3 6/12 199

week 4 6/19 197

week 5 6/26 195

week 6 7/3 192.5

2.5 pounds this week

Lost 3lbs this week!! making total weight loss so far 25lbs down!!!!

I haven't seen this weight since February of 2008.

I'm down 2lbs this week. Got my first fill yesterday (7-2). I'm not sure if I have enough restriction but feel more pressure if I eat normal portions. I can go back in a week if I am able to hold more than a cup pf anything solid. Beth

PS- In the tickerfactory saga.... I can't find what my signature page is. Someone is going to have to COME OVER HERE TO MY HOUSE ON THE CALIFORNIA COAST AND JUST DO THIS FOOL THING FOR THIS FOOL!!! :eek:

good for you, BMaz on your weight loss and first fill! I laughed when I read your comments about the ticker! same thing happenned with me-can't get it on my signature page-also the weight amounts like to change after you enter them!

I'm struggling with no weight loss and feeling like I still have no restriction at all after 2 fills. I have the large band with 3cc's the first fill about a month ago and the second fill of 2cc's more last Friday. still feel like I can eat whatever I want and do, often times. Doing the liquid diet for over a month total, it's like I'm all out of willpower or something. my next fill isn't for another month so it will be a struggle. My surgery was may 5 so going on 2 months and no more weight loss. People at work are asking me how it's going and all I can say is that it's going slowly but I had really hoped to have lost a lot more by now. :blink:

I read that one really helpful post about how the band actually fills and refills and that helped me out. I know it's not uncommon to take a long time to lose weight so if anybody out there wants to share their story of slow weight loss or taking forever to find the right fill level I would really appreciate it!!! :smile2:

thanks, mayo Banditos!!!! This thread is GREAT!! Happy Friday and Happy Independance Day to ALL!!! :eek:

good for you, BMaz on your weight loss and first fill! I laughed when I read your comments about the ticker! same thing happenned with me-can't get it on my signature page-also the weight amounts like to change after you enter them!

I'm struggling with no weight loss and feeling like I still have no restriction at all after 2 fills. I have the large band with 3cc's the first fill about a month ago and the second fill of 2cc's more last Friday. still feel like I can eat whatever I want and do, often times. Doing the liquid diet for over a month total, it's like I'm all out of willpower or something. my next fill isn't for another month so it will be a struggle. My surgery was may 5 so going on 2 months and no more weight loss. People at work are asking me how it's going and all I can say is that it's going slowly but I had really hoped to have lost a lot more by now. :blink:

I read that one really helpful post about how the band actually fills and refills and that helped me out. I know it's not uncommon to take a long time to lose weight so if anybody out there wants to share their story of slow weight loss or taking forever to find the right fill level I would really appreciate it!!! :smile2:

thanks, mayo Banditos!!!! This thread is GREAT!! Happy Friday and Happy Independance Day to ALL!!! :eek:

We have to remember - if we lost weight easily we would not have opted for this surgery! We all have our weeks that we will lose, gain or stay the same. We have taken the first step - now we just have to remember that we are eating less, we are exersizing, we will lose weight. Hang in there!

Down 2more lbs this week. Total 22, 60 to go.

Everyone is doing so well. Contrats to all.

Well, this was a disappointing week for me. I seem to have lost all restriction! :thumbup: I went from lamenting about wanting to eat more to suddenly able to eat up to TWO cups of food without feeling full. :) And the scale showed it. I was up and down a pound all week, but the net gain/loss was zero. I stayed the same. But, I definitely think it's time for a fill. I will probably call my surgeon next week b/c my fill's not scheduled until July 24.

Bmaz, sorry I can't fly from the east coast to the west coast right now, but perhaps I can help you. At the top of this page, under your name, in the dark blue bar, you will see the words "Quick Links." Click on that once, and a drop-down menu will appear. About 2/3rds of the way down is "Edit Signature." Click on that, and it will take you immediately to the place you need to go to paste in your ticker code. I hope that helps! :smile2:

Another week of no loss for me ... July 23rd just seems so far away. Im hoping my first fill will help move the scale, preferably to the desired side. I have been stuck at 219lbs for the last 2 weeks.

Goodjob everyone!