Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Mayo Banditos / Friday Weigh In !!!!

A bit better week than last with 1.5 pounds gone.

Starting weight 214

Surgery weight 199

Friday 6/19 184.5

Total so far -14.5

Way to go, Maclynn! You are definitely well into Onederland! I'm jealous -- haven't been there in oh.... can't remember!!!! :blink:

I had my 1st fill last Thursday, as of this morning, I have lost 5 lbs. I'm a bit in shock. But hey, I'm thrilled! :sad:

Hey Ann, That's awesome! You have to remember that being 4'11.5" (can't forget that half inch) can make even the high wonderlands seem huge! But I am feeling good about the loss. Here's to keeping the scales moving in the right direction!

Weigh to go guys!!! Everyone is doing awesome!!!

as for me......

last friday - 261

today - 258

lost - 3 lbs :sad:

total - 31 lbs

Happy losing...cya next week!!!

Weigh to go everyone.... I unfortunatly am still stuck. :blink: The weather has been so bad the past 2 weeks that All I want to do is just go for a loooooooong walk. And Go to the gym already.... Good news is the jeans fit comfortably, but the Water weight is killing me to the point where I called the doc about water pills, thats my big problem, even reducing my sodium intake and watching every single calorie (at about 800-1,000 a day) Gram of fat (do not exceed 20 throughout the day) and my restrictions are give or take. I still bloat everyday at 4:00 to the point where it doesn't look like I lost a lb. Reduced the caffine intake, Drinking water or diet iced tea, I've been on solids for like a week and a half with a no-go. I can not wait for my first fill next friday, and to get the go ahead to go to the gym. The most noticable places of my dreaded 16lbs is in my arms, Most of the time my face, and my waist (Bottom back roll has all but dissapeared) I'm so frustrated. I too like Maclynn am 4'11 (Only I have 3/4 which should not be neglected!) I'm stuck at 191lbs. :sad:

Don't worry, Sarah. You're just experiencing Bandster Hell, which will soon pass. We all go through it! I was just there, believe me, it sux. What did the doctor say about the Water pill?

he told me no. To walk more, and watch my sodium intake

I too like Maclynn am 4'11 (Only I have 3/4 which should not be neglected!)

LOL!!! I've always been told good things come in small packages but I haven't been a small package in decades! Hang in there. I'm sure it will get better soon.

LOL!!! I've always been told good things come in small packages but I haven't been a small package in decades! Hang in there. I'm sure it will get better soon.

Here here!!:sad:

Sarah - you will get there - I believe I just got out of banders hell! I did not lose for 3 weeks - so I varied my walk a little. I walk 1/2 my regular walk at a nice pace. The other half of the walk - i vary my walking speed between light poles - really fast then slow.... I lost 3 lbs this week! So hopefully this little trick will help you too.

I got a new scale - it measures weight, bone mass, BMI and hydration! The hydration thing is cool - because it lets me know if I am not drinking enough through the day.

Remember we are all doing well - because we are trying and these posts keeps us on the right track.

Starting Weight on new scale 217

This Friday 213!!!

Good luck everyone, I get my first fill this Thursday! I hope it does not hurt, I hate needles!

I'm down 3 more lbs this week. Total of 17 lbs now. I'm sure this will slow down soon. That's ok i'm not in a great big hurry. I would just like steady progress.

This is my first post into this thread. I just got my first fill on Wednesday..and WOOHOO! It took me outta bandster hell!!! YAY!

Last Friday (and the 2 weeks previous): 222

Today: 220

Total since surgery:16

Total since start of Pre-Op: 24

WOOOHOOOO! Keep it up everyone!!!!!

I seem to be stuck at 238. I was 251 on surgery day (May 11). I get 1st fill July 2nd. Right now I can eat any amount of anything- kinda scary. Can't even tell I have my band. I didn't plan on this...

Can anyone help me with the ticker thing? Apparently I weigh zero. I can't seem to get to the page to change it. :tongue: Beth

I've been in Bandster Hell for 2 weeks, no loss. :) I got my first fill yesterday and I'm definitely feeling some restriction. Hopefully, next Friday I'll have good news. I'm also 10 days late for TOM and NO, I'm not pregnant. I figure it's just my body adjusting to my new way of life. Has anyone else had this problem? That may also be a reason that I'm not losing.

Starting wt: 255

Surgery wt: 248

Current wt: 234

Total so far: 21 lbs :tongue: