Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Mayo Banditos / Friday Weigh In !!!!

The scale finally moved downward today! After fluctuating (mostly up) for the past week and a half, I am finally down another pound and this makes me very happy. I am still feeling restriction but now the problem is getting in enough calories every days. There is no way I'm eating 1000.

Starting weight 214

Surgery weight 199

Today weight 181

Total so far since surgery -18

Finally! I'm down 2 pounds this week after having my second fill on Tuesday. The fill really made a difference in the amount of restriction I'm feeling. It's also made it more difficult for me to eat certain foods. I tried some deli turkey breast the other night and I got the most horrible pain for about two minutes. I guess I was stuck. However, thank goodness, it didn't come back up. Maybe I just didn't chew, chew, chew quite enough. I'm now down 28 pounds!! :tongue_smilie:

Starting wt: 255

Surgery wt: 248

Current wt: 227

My 7/8 adjustment of 1 cc was too tight. Went back this am and the NP took out .3cc which gave relief but still restricted.

Weighed in and the weight confirmed that I wasn't eating or drinking enough as in two days I lost 4 lbs......Too much in two days.......:tongue_smilie:

Now I'm drinking more and feeling restricted but not strangled......Down to 264.

I'm stuck too! I get my 1st fill next Sat, the 18th. Tick tock, tick tock... I've been up and down with 3 lbs for the last 3 weeks! Bandster HELL is HELL!!!! Congrats to all!!!

last week - 252

this week - 250

lost - 2 lbs :tongue_smilie:

everyone is doing fabulous...congrats!!!!

see you guys next week!!!

Dont know how but I lost 1 pound this week... I'm happy considering its been 2 weeks with no weight loss.

cant wait for my first fill on the 23rd

233 start

216 today

down 3 this week, making the grand total 28lbs lost. I was a little thrown off with it and then brilliant me took her sneakers off.... it's been a hell of a week. today was the first real day I got some activity in. eating pineapple chunks for the first time in a long time, You gotta love the summer for the fact of fresh fuit platters in the super market!!!

pre-op 5/19 216

surgery 5/22 213

1st week 5/29 208

week 2 6/5 202

week 3 6/12 199

week 4 6/19 197

week 5 6/26 195

week 6 7/3 192.5

week 7 7/10 191

1.5 pounds this week

I lost 1.5 lbs this week, thanks to getting back on the exercise bandwagon! :tongue_smilie:

Starting weight 377 lbs.eek.gif

Surgery weight 367 lbs. (5/26/09)redface.gif

06/05/09 wt- 350 lbs.:)

05/12/09 wt- 346 lbs.:tongue_smilie:

05/19/09 wt-341.1 lbs.:Yawn:

Camping so didn't weigh in:tongue_smilie:

06/10/09 wt-336.3 :(

I lost 4.8 more pounds this week!!!:frown:

Whoa, AlaskaGirl, you are doing so awesome -- more than 30 lbs in what, 7 weeks??? Amazing! :tongue_smilie:

Thank you spideymom! I have been holding steady at the same weight for 3 weeks,bouncing around the same 2 or 3 pounds...so when I stepped on this morning I was very excited. I go for my first fill on Wednesday and excited for that 'full' feeling again.

OMG, you've done all this without having a fill? Wowza!! Just wait, girl, that scale will be flying! :tongue_smilie:

Hi guys, Had my 2nd fill yesterday and can't tell a difference yet. On liquids and hungry. I'm down 21 lbs now since May 21st. Everyone keep up the good work. Can someone tell me how to put my picture on?? Thanks

Sherry

Can someone tell me how to put my picture on?? Thanks

Sherry

Hi Sherry, Yes, Go into your page (click on your name), then click on Customize Profile, then, Settings, then edit Avatar, then towards the bottom it asks if you want to download from your computer, check yes and then browse your own photos wherever you have saved them (desktop, documents, my pictures, etc..) I hope this helps. GB