Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

biggest loser - '09

If it where medical then why would Ron pull? Sorry but IMHO he is really useless on the show. He doesn't even try to do the challenges. He is always whinning about I now I can't so why rush ect.....Everyone feel sorry for me.....Help me with the challenge.... Well I don't anymore. I stopped feeling sorry for him a long time ago. Ok done ranting about Ron:lol:

Oh Girlfriend, I'm with you! I get so sick of him barely trying in the challenges. And it pisses me off to no end when "HE" decided who should go home. Give me a freaken break! grrrrrrrr.

Daniel, the orange team member this season who was the heaviest the show had ever had, works at my Gold's Gym! He and his best friend David live in my area. Daniel has lost some serious weight! I've picked his brain about all things Biggest Loser, and he's really nice and loves answering my questions. I talk to him every time I go up there, though he only works 3 days a week. I told him about the Lap Band and surprisingly he was very stoked for me, and asked me lots of questions about how it's working for me and all that. Cool kid!

Oh, and I mentioned that I thought Bob was gay. Daniel told me that Bob is gay, but so is Jillian!!! :lol:

Wow thats too cool you get to pick his brain with questions! What does he do at Gold's Gym? Is he a trainer?

I can't wait to see the contestants next week! I love the see the changes they make, it gives me major motivation!

I was listening to the radio and they were talking about Eric, I think he won last year, or the year before? Anyone remember him? They said they had read he put on all his weight again and plus some? Just curious if it was true.....Wouldn't surprise me, but dang he looked so good I would hate it if he did gain it all back.

Edited by Sunshine2

Well, I googled him and found this: http://www.bittenandbound.com/2009/01/19/erik-chopin-biggest-loser-gains-122-lbs-photos/

He didn't gain it all back, but did gain 50% of it back. Makes me so happy I have my little helper, the band! It keeps me from regaining! Even when I have splurged on cruises, vacations, etc. I gained little or nothing. I love my band!

Edited by Sunshine2

OMG! now i have to google all the passt biggest loser contestants...the curiostiy is going to kill me wether or not they kept it off.

Wow thats too cool you get to pick his brain with questions! What does he do at Gold's Gym? Is he a trainer?

Daniel is just one of the front desk people at Gold's, definitely not a trainer. He's lost about 120lbs right now though, I'm not sure where he was when he left the show. But it's about 3mos until the finale so he's still got a lot of time left.

Of course the show we're about to see next week was filmed back in December I believe, so it's been several months since it was taped. Obviously since Daniel has been home this whole time, I seriously doubt he's the one who gets back onto the ranch next week. Though I suppose he might have gone back to the ranch for a week or two and gotten eliminated again. Who knows. He'll tell me anything I wanna know EXCEPT who got eliminated and who is still left on the ranch. Actually, just about two weeks ago all the finalists went home. The finale is May 12th.

He told me another funny story that I'll share with everyone. The producers told them to yell out when they were about to vomit, so the camera crew could get there in time to film it. He said if he was on the treadmill and had to puke, he'd yell out and then run to the window - and by the time he got to the window, there'd be a camera guy there to film it all. :lol: It's amazing the stuff this kid has told me. I'm so glad I met him!!

It's amazing the stuff this kid has told me. I'm so glad I met him!!

I'm glad you met him too! You need to make sure you share ALL DETAILS with us. lol :lol:

I think it's his heart; 2 sizes too small

I like how you think! :smile2:

Jaime, thanks for sharing all those BL stories with us. Keep them coming!

I DID notice that! I wondered what was up with that! But, I am glad they made the change.

Maybe the International Shar-pei Association complained?!

Oh no you di'int! That's just... BWAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!! :smile2::lol::angry:

Daniel, the orange team member this season who was the heaviest the show had ever had, works at my Gold's Gym! He and his best friend David live in my area. Daniel has lost some serious weight! I've picked his brain about all things Biggest Loser, and he's really nice and loves answering my questions. I talk to him every time I go up there, though he only works 3 days a week. I told him about the Lap Band and surprisingly he was very stoked for me, and asked me lots of questions about how it's working for me and all that. Cool kid!

Omg, really?????? Please tell him he has a fan here in Virginia!! I think he's da bomb!

Oh, and I mentioned that I thought Bob was gay. Daniel told me that Bob is gay, but so is Jillian!!! :smile2:

Whoa... REALLY??

So... I already knew Bob was the girl, but Jillian's the dude? Eh, 'splains a few things. :angry:

That's why I was pissed this morning - I don't put up with that crap either, and he knows it...suffice to say I had an apologetic message on my work phone and my cell phone this morning after I left the house. I made no bones about my being pissed and why!:smile2:

Hehe, yeah but if your regular sex is as interesting as it seems, your make-up sex must rock the house. :angry:

That is so cool about Dan - he is one of the contestants I'm most looking forward to seeing next week when the eliminated bunch come back...

Ooooh, I must not have snapped to that! They're coming back?? YAY!!

Oh Girlfriend, I'm with you! I get so sick of him barely trying in the challenges. And it pisses me off to no end when "HE" decided who should go home. Give me a freaken break! grrrrrrrr.

Oh snap! HEL-LOOOO! :smile2:

Let me know if you have questions for Dan and I'll be sure to ask!!!

I do. We only see the work-outs that they have these people do, but what about eating? What is made for them (or do they cook for themselves), and are they just put through rigorous workouts or are they paired with nutritionists or psychologists or anybody who helps them with issues about how to eat well or WHY they ate to excess?

Exercise is great and necessary,b ut I personally believe it is only part of the equation. What are they TAUGHT?

Thanks!!

According to the articles I've read -- interviews with former contestants -- they do cook their own meals. But they aren't taught a lot about nutrition or how to cook with the ingredients they are given.