Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Friday Weigh-in

UGH! I was happy until I saw that I only lost 1.6 lbs this week. I did gain a little and lose a little. Anyway I have not had a week with a gain yet so I shouldn't complain. I am down to 203.0! I am 3.1 lbs away from ONEderland! I was hoping to make it by April 1st....but that is Wednesday so I don't think I will make it. Oh well.....I am still happy with my progress.

Let's here from you guys. What has happened to everyone?:smile2:

Hey there, I would like to join you all on Fridays! I am at 237.7 this morning. I've not really lost anything since my fill a month ago. I was down to 234 right after the fill, then I was sick and didn't exercise for about two weeks, but started again this past week, and did three days so far this week for 30 minutes. Hope to get some more in this weekend.

My weakness is nighttime eating. Crunchy stuff I shouldn't eat. I've been on 1st shift for 2 weeks now and that is my worst shift for bad eating. Next week will be easier because I'll be on 2nd shift and at work at night. I always lose lbs the weeks I'm on 2nd and 3rd shift.

It's been a month and I need another small fill. Don't know when I'll have the time for that. I'm going to try to hold off until the end of April...too much going on right now. See you all next Friday!!

Welcome Jill,

We would love to have you! I go for a fill next friday. I don't know if I will need one. I guess we'll see. I am doing pretty well. Maybe just a little to top me off.

I'm down 2 lbs (that's 2 wks for me) - but I'll take it!. I'm going next week for another fill - not sure if I need it. I just want to say that I'm starting to get comments now about my weight loss (and that's always nice). People are saying my face is thiner. Also, I just came off a month of entertaining out of town guests (we live in California and become very popular in the winter with family & friends that live in the midwest and east!:crying:) Before the lapband, I would most certainly have gained weight during this time. This year I've lost weight and that's so great. Now if I can just string a few weeks together, I'll get to my current goal of 210 in no time!!!

Love you all - and keep up the good work.

I thought it was funny when I would start to hear, "That outfit really looks good on you!" I wanted to scream, "Yeah it couldn't be that 50 lbs I lost!" :)

After losing my weight so far it does get mentioned alot. I still get a kick out of people when they say "Hey that color really looks good on you" because sometimes it is an awful color on me....they are just used to seeing my face fat with few extra chins. I guess it takes everyone around me time to adjust too.

My sister stopped by to see me for the first time since I started losing weight she doesn'' know I had the surgery. I said SURPRISE and after a "You look good" she didn't say anything else for about an hours and then asked how I was doing it. I told her nutrition and excersice. She had lost about 35 lbs since I saw her last and I think I took away her thunder.

I swore her to secrecy about my weight loss because I want to lose another 25lbs before I visit the rest of my family in florida in July.

196 pounds for me this week. I worked out the entire week! wohooo :tongue_smilie: I am thinking tummy tuck...in the future lol.

I went to my 6 months follow up and was told that I am actually 5'10!! woohoo better for me, that means my BMI decreases :ohmy:

Edited by LoveIslovely

Lovely,

You are doing AWESOME! I can't wait to see something under 200 on the scale. Maybe this week or next.

Boy, I wish I could grow an extra inch or two! :thumbup:

Have a great week everyone!

alrght, I changed up my calories a bit and this week i am down to 194!!! I am so excited. Good luck everyone!!

Edited by LoveIslovely

This is a great idea, I'd like to participate :w00t: I am just only 2 weeks post op so I am starting pureed/mushy foods today. But this morning I weighed in at 270 not too shabby a 12 lb weight loss since surgery.:confused:

Well guys I started a challenge with my sister last week. It includes no weighing (I was weighing 3-4 times a day and the scale was having a big negative impact on my behavior:mad:); counting (& writing down) calories:tongue_smilie:; exercise 4-5 times a week :w00t:(Love & Julie - you'll be so proud of me - went to the gym twice and used the treadmill and eliptical. I sweated real sweat!! I'm going again today); and no alcohol until the weekend (Is Friday night a week night or the weekend???:confused:

That being said, I don't know what my weight is -- and I'm not going to weigh until my next fill on April 16.

One other thing -- I did try on some of my old "thin" clothes this a.m. I'd given most of them away years ago because I believed I'd never get into them again. Anyway, I was able to get into a couple size 18's. No more 2X's for me:lol:.

It's friday again already!! Where did the week go. I'm still at 237. I did excersize for 30 minutes 4 times so far this week. Still eating too much at night. Did get my Water in all week long. I'm just stuck in a rut I think. I need another small fill, I was going to call today to see if I could get in the 15th, but time got away from me. Hopefully next week will be better!!

Happy Good Friday!!!

Alright, I woke up today and hit 191, that means I have lost 100 Pounds!!!!! I love my band and Mr. Elleptical!!

I wish everyone continued success, we can do this.

Edited by LoveIslovely