Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Kaiser Richmond Pre-op

It's the stress, don't fret too much! Channel that stress into your workouts. You can do it!

baby-12weeks-1.jpg

Here's my baby! Everything went great today, baby was kicking and moving everywhere, arms and legs going crazy...it was adorable! I got my appt for the big ultrasound to find out the sex and it's for Tues December 1st, 7 weeks from today. Normally I'd think 7 weeks was a long time, but with Halloween and Thanksgiving in there I know it's gonna fly by!!!

Just wanted to share with you all!

Edited by swishbc
resized photo

So the baby is laying on it's back, the head is on the right, you can see the arm sticking up in the air, the legs and umbilical cord is on the left. SO CUTE!

Edited by swishbc

oh Chris that is adorable. I can see her or him just fine. This is so exciting for all of us, thanks for sharing. Gosh I can't believe you've only gained a couple pounds. That shows that you are still working your band. :thumbup:

I talked to Robin today, I told her that I had already started just chewing my food and not doing the mushies. I think it just went over her head.

Here's what I had today

B=1 egg, 1 bacon & cheese omelet

L=light yogurt

D=small pc of skirt steak

s=popsicle

not too bad, I even did my elliptical this morning. I had a good workout, sweating and all. So Riley you're right a good shorter workout is better than and a long leisure one.

Oh Wow Chris, thanks for sharing this bundle of joy with us all. This scan is very clear. I am happy for you! we have to come up with a nickname for him/her in LB world LOL. I am glad you are healthy.

Jes - Girl you rocked today you go! Candra how's the go? I'm sure you ladies are dropping!

So here's the prblem I had today, I had Pandaaaahhhh and one tiny slice of pizzaeeekkk

B- 2 boiled egg salad

L-Pizza and orange chicken

D- fresh Mackrel

1/4 cup rice eeekkk

You all have a wonderful evening and a successful band day tomorrow.

Wow Chris that is a beautiful shot of the baby. I am so happy for you and your family.

Everyone- Make it a good day, have a nice day.

Good Morning Everyone!:thumbup:

WOW:w00t: I missed alot.. hope everyone's week is going good.

I'm soo upset with myself:cursing: because I'VE SERIOUSLY been workin my ASS off.. and it just feels like nothing is changing:frown:.. and whats even worst I'm still waiting for my monthly friend:blink: I usually get it right in the begininng of the month and now i'm all wacked out and I feel SOOOO BLOATED:blushing:.. My Cravings are SKY ROCKET:scared2:, I get super emotional watching anything from the morning news to a the Home shopping network:crying:.. I'm a mess. Or I feel like it..

i'm not gonna give up:rolleyes:.. but I feel like WTF!!!:eek: I set my goal for this Friday and I don't feel like its gonna happen:frown: .. I know I gotta keep my head up:thumbup: but this is like the worst 7lbs i'VE EVER had to lose in my whole life.. Maybe i'm trying to hard? I dunno..:)

Hey YA'll I got my Orientation date!!! My Dr put in my referral this morning and I got into the November 3rd class with Elizabeth YAY.... We are goin to Vacaville!! OMG OMG OMG I am so excited.. I have 20 days to eat eat eat lol!!! Hope everyone is doing good!!

La Chica keep your chin up, you can do it!!

Congrats - you are on your way. The Vacaville Kaiser is really nice - and easy to get to.

I had 3 little meatballs for Breakfast and 2 garlic triscuits - I should have stopped at the meatballs as the triscuits came back up. I just ate 2 little meatballs for lunch and I am full full - my band is doing its' job today.

Tamra - you are going in the right direction girlie - you WILL do this - NO CARBS!

Analynn - don't fret, you got this! I was stuck on 4lbs for A MONTH then one morning I jumped on the scale and was down 6lbs and under goal weight - It will happen - again - NO CARBS!

Jes, you're killin me with the little tiny meals and the workin out - I feel like such a bum! I gotta get on it! Can we start working out now? C25K?? Robin called me back again but I missed her call and got her VM when I called her back so I didn't leave a message - no need to bother with the call since I've already moved on.

Reggie - I'm right there with you - it was STORMING yesterday and all I wanted to do was eat! I wanted egg flower Soup so off to the little chinese take out by the house - the soup sucked! was full of celery and I hate celery - never had it in my egg flower soup before - grr - so I wound up eating the hubbys BBQ chicken & broc beef. And if that wasn't enough - for dinner I had almonds! Back on track today - Decaf americano for B-fast & egg salad for lunch - talapia or catfish for Dinner.

Nicollie - I so remember being where you are - I can't believe the time has flown by. Having Elizabeth to do this with from Day 1 is a blessing. It really helps! Congrats girls.

OMG Christine I think that is the first ultrasound that I've ever seen where I can actually see the baby. Too cute!

Donna- what's up with you and when are you coming home?

Riley - please let me rub your feet LOL - I need hypnotism or something to get on the exercise wagon. I don't know why I'm having such a block on this - it's like torture all of a sudden to get my ass moving.

John, how's it going? Weight loss is hard enough with the band so I dont know how you're managing so well. I know you say you've gained a "few" pounds but darn it - I can gain a "few" pounds in 1 hour just looking at food. I would have given up by now so I'm so proud of you for hangin in!

Heather - same for you. Can't believe you're hangin in for 80lbs and doing so damn well with all the stress of school and house hunting - blah blah blah.

Hey April, what's new? how's the band workin for you? you were so so tight last month (I'm jealous!)

Pammie - how's it going??

I cant wait to feel normal..I am so hormonal right now..eating everything in sight and crying for anything..I am crying while listening to Archuletta's xmas album...

HELP!!

Hi Ladies!!

Candra thanks for the kind words!!! I was just looking at the calendar and realize I will not be able to make a PW group meeting for months. :thumbup: I'm working next weekend and between vacation and the holidays it puts me out until February. Then thats around the time I'm planning on the Sleeve... Disappointed as I was looking forward to another meeting.

You are all doing so well! Congratulations to all those with orientation & surgery dates!

Hello lovely ladies and 'homey' John!

Hope everyone is doing well, better than usual. So many things going on for so many of us, and why I enjoy coming here and get to be a part of our group...because we are alllll learning how to do this, with real life happening! With a company of people that works out our issues, while real life is happening with us. Why we Band O' Buddies!

Happy to say things are going well here in Florida, although it is hot, I stay in most of the time. Thank you all once again for all your kind words and prayers, they realllllly help! Mom is doing well, I am honored to be here with her...today we went to the VA hospital where they spent alot of time, and met some very caring people doing more than just the job!

An interesting place to visit...

Looking forward to coming home NEXT week! Cant wait to see and hug you all again at the Support meeting in SAC, meet our newcomers i.e. w/ their new dates, and bummed for who wont be there...John, lol. Wanna walk the bridge 2! :thumbup:

Hi everyone. I am about to get banded on Oct.27 and I am freaking out. I am excited and scared all at the same time. I tell myself that these feelings are normal but as the date gets closer I can't help but keep having these feelings:scared2:. Wish me luck. I will also like any advice anyone has:blink:.