Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Kaiser Richmond Pre-op

Candra - can you send me your photo of us to my regular e-mail - momcof3@frontiernet.net? I tried saving it to my computer from here but it didn't work. thanks.

Yes, meeting in Vacaville would be great as it is in between. I practically lived on egg salad for weeks towards the beginning. Of course now just thinking of egg salad makes me ill after pbing it up one time too many when I was too tight.

Today is a laundry day for me - need to mow the front lawn too but it is too hot.

Heather - I caught the bouqet at my friend's wedding in 1986 - I was the maid of honor - didn't do me any good. :seeya:

I'm feeling weepy today for some reason - my mom asked me if I am still seeing "that lady" and I told her no - she said maybe I need to. My mom gave me $20 for gas and Taran's prescription. I guess I am now part of the working poor. I have a friend who does foster care and is legally blind. She has one daughter and adopted a daughter and son from foster care and between her ssi, welfare, and foster care money makes $500 a month less than I take home and I have to work full time. I don't know how you are handling all your work issues Tina - I hope it calms down for you and it works out okay. Enough of my ranting, the dryer is calling me.

Candra

Thanks for the info on the 1200 cal. Can you put tell me all the names of the gals in the attached picture. I think a recognize you and Jess. I really want to meet the gang. Also one of the gals on the left looks like she was at my orientation.

Hey after 2 weeks I am down 10 lbs. - not alot based on where everyone else is, but I'm excited. It was hard work this last week. I am doing good staying away from the sugar - if I go there it gets ugly!!

BYW - how to I get my picture up on the side with my user name?

Yeah, what was with the shushing? That was just silly. We really did miss our Donna (and Tina, Christine, Reggie etc) I bet we wouldn't have been shushed if we had you ladies there! It was great to meet John and Nicole-canolie, and we had our first sleeve post-op!

I would agree with Pam, we need a second meeting for sure!

Go to User CP and on the left hand side there is an option that says - edit avatar - you go there and then you choose custom avatar - and then you can upload that photo. Hope this helps.

The capri jeans I got yesterday at the exchange fit me. The black dress also fits and it is a 16 - I think it was yours Jess? I will put it on and have my son take a picture so I can upload it - I won't have nylons on though as I don't own any. Hopefully I will have an occasion to wear it - my kids kind of just stared at me as they have never seen me in a dress before other than a bathing suit cover up or the ratty sundress I wear to dye my hair. :seeya:

Go to User CP and on the left hand side there is an option that says - edit avatar - you go there and then you choose custom avatar - and then you can upload that photo. Hope this helps.

The capri jeans I got yesterday at the exchange fit me. The black dress also fits and it is a 16 - I think it was yours Jess? I will put it on and have my son take a picture so I can upload it - I won't have nylons on though as I don't own any. Hopefully I will have an occasion to wear it - my kids kind of just stared at me as they have never seen me in a dress before other than a bathing suit cover up or the ratty sundress I wear to dye my hair. :seeya:

Pam, you never ever need nylons....all you need under that dress is lotion LOL. Can't wait to see it :blushing:

when you have super white legs like I do you need more than lotion. LOL. But I will try it with the lotion. I have to be careful how I bend over so my booty doesn't show - I am taller than you.

I finally figured out the ticker thing - should have done it a long time ago.

I just had one of those small 1 cup size servings of hormel chili w/ Beans. I added a little beef broth and of course some cheese and blended it up. Now that was good! I think I'm ready to move on to something with a little more bulk because I ate the whole thing before I was full.

I did the bridge this morning so I feel little better about eating that whole cup.

Here's a pic of the brown dress (thanks Candra!)

And because there are other people in the pics with the blue dress(thanks Tina), you can check them out on FB.

post-264076-1381313875354_thumb.jpg

Ladies so glad your having a good day.

Now pam.. next time you meet with mr teacher wear one of your dresses:D Hottttie!

Oh man ive never wanted to get food out of me so bad. I had a cheap burrito from food max one of mikes lunch things. AND.. ok its not that i felt stuck i dont think.. but i feel like SHIT. Worst feeling ever. I did stick my finger down my throat and i think im gonna have to again. It must be agrivating my stomach. Because this cheap stupid burito is not leaving me alone. NEVER AGAIN. Never ever again. Oh my. Sad part it wasnt even good when i ate half of it.

Today was part two of coupon shopping, i saved 24 dollars so total this month in coupons ive saved 60 bucks! Ive only been doing it for 2 weeks! I love it so far:D Yeah it is much more work, and yeah im buying things i normally didnt. But auds will eat anything. And my freezer is full. Whats cool though is most coupons are on those things we need like soaps and all that. Interesting i know.. i have no life:D Oh and my tea.

Oh if anyone knows someone prego i have 2 5 dollar coupons for enfamil.

Ok im gonna try some hot cocoa to relax my pouch

Ok i have a problem, i cant stop going to the bathroom this burrito is severly stuck or something. Its slowly coming out and ive been in the ladies room about 8 times now. This is not good. I tried the hot cocoa.. and it made some gurgles.. no help. My husband thinks its funny. I dont. This hurts. Im frustrated.

good morning everybody

LaChica - please, please, please do your research to be sure you make the best decision for you - I think it's important that you know ALL the surgeons push RNY to EVERYBODY. You are not very big. I don't want to sway you in either direction I just want you to be realistic with your decision and what you are willing to do for the REST OF YOUR LIFE.

Hey Hey peoples! I HAD a wonderful time with you guys yesterday. I'm so glad I actually got to meet the NOTORIOUS RICHMOND (BAY AREA) BANDSTERS! :seeya:

Hopefully next meeting I'll get to meet ALL OF YOU!

Candra, if anything your talk with me gave me ALOT OF INSIGHT ON what I want to do. (thank you)

So last night I got with my bestfriend and went over and wrote down all the pros and cons about RNY and LAP-BAND®.

I mean we talked HELLLA LONG about it.. went on the internet read actual stories and pretty much did our own research. I WAS UP TILL 3AM.. (the heat helped keeping me up too)

SOOOOOOO... tomorrow morning I'm going to email Dr. Park- and let her know I would like to have the LAP-BAND® instead of the RNY. :blushing:

I think going over EVERYTHING really made things more CLEAR as to why I wanted the LAP-BAND® in the first place.

so yeah!! Next time I get to sit with the COOL :cool:kids in class! lol j/k

Pammie, you saw how flippin white my legs were yesterday! They have tinted lotions if you're interested. Flaunt it girlie.

Ok, Heather! you look better in that dress than I ever did! I'll hafta get on FB and check you out.

Nicole - I'll get on that coupon thing with you. Sounds like a great deal of savings!

Nicollie - I think I will call you nicollie - kinda a combo of nicole & canolie - there will be no confusion then. I added you on as my friend - you gotta get that Avatar going.

Pat, 10lbs in two weeks is about 14lbs more than I lost LOL. You're doing great! here goes the list from left to right: Annalyne (Lachica) Nicollie (canolie) Pammie (momcof3) Candra (me - depserate1) Jes (smallerJ) April (smilin apple) Omera (sp)- shes not on line and Nicole (audsmom).

Jes - welcome to my world! I can eat anything, as you saw yesterday. That egg salad kept me full for 5 hours! I used 2 eggs & 2tsp mayo. Now when I say full, I mean in my lower stomech - everything is going right thru my band!!