Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Kaiser Richmond Pre-op

I'm here, the lab opens at 8am so I want to go. The more I think about it, it makes sense that I probably do have an infection so I want her to give me something to clear it up ASAP. Usually when anything green come out it's an infections. The thing about it is I feel fine all except my port soreness.

I'm here, the lab opens at 8am so I want to go. The more I think about it, it makes sense that I probably do have an infection so I want her to give me something to clear it up ASAP. Usually when anything green come out it's an infections. The thing about it is I feel fine all except my port soreness.

I agree, green = not good sign! An infection is the last thing you need, so better safe than sorry.

OK ladies, signing out! Time to pack - not that I wait until the last minute or anything!! Love to you all :(

Hey girls. Im gonna try and come might be late. Also are we still on for lunch after.

I told mike im coming and he started a fight over it. :( But i wanna see you all:) Riley if you dont want fills i was thinking we can just go with the girls and sit for the meeting.. im gonna ask dr baggs. Then it would also not cost us a copay..

I won't be there this time ..........I am headed up to Tahoe. Just need a break from regular life before I start my new job. THis last week just about did me in and yesterday was hard...........so we are headed up the hill to see family!!

Next month I will be there. Love ya guys and Nicole I agree with Jes you really need to go especially now when things are so hard!! Don't isolate and I am telling myself the same thing ;-) I know i have been isolating a bit and I plan to correct that cause it is hurting me........hard to stay on track without a support system in place.

Sorry ladies I cant make it. I;m not feeling well today. flu or somethin :(

Hopefully make it nect month I am so bummed I really wanted to meet everyone. sorry ...back to bed I gotta get better son has a football game today

Hi Ladies - I am a lurker too - I come on everyday and read the posts. You are really helping - lots of good info and you all make me smile every day. Finally upload pic - it was taken about 1.5 yrs ago - so I am bigger than that but hate to have my picture taken. I wish I could have joined you today but we are celebrating my husband's B'day - I really would like to meet you in person - maybe next month.

I have my Surgeon appt. with Dr. Park on Wednesday. I've been on the 1200 cal for 2 weeks - it is getting harder - i've been hungry all week. I'm hoping to be down 10 by the time a see her which would be for just 2 weeks which I think would be really good (I only started the 1200 cal 2 wks ago).

Riley - I hope you have a great weekend. You are such an inspiration - a 10K! Wow. I hope to be able to do more walking once I get this weight down - have foot problem that gets worse when my weight go up. Let us know how it.

Jes - I hope things are OK - green doesn't sound good. Sounds like maybe Dr. Park was your surgeon. I was excited about getting her as I've read good things about her. What do you think of her.

Ok - so I don't know why the pic didn't show. Maybe it will with this post.

Ok.. where is everyone. lol??? Ive reloaded 6 times thinking this is not possible!

Pat welcome to the group:) Jump in anytime:)

Tina, Maria, Donna, Riley missed you ladies today!!!

Candra and jess you both are looking great. Candra just dont compare yourself to jess, you both are doing awesome. And the weight is gonna come off:D Maybe it just takes longer for your body to go oh yeah im full:)

Canolie and Elizabeth it was nice meeting you today. I sent you canolie an add on yahoo im. I am so excited to do this journey with both you ladies.

LaChica it was also nice to meet you:) You shoulda joined the loud trouble makers though, we are more fun:) But glad you went to lunch!

Goodness everyone was there lol, pam you look great woman! Someone upload our hot ladie pic!

Ok i cant think now:D Tough afternoon got in trouble for goin to lunch...

Just got home from the wedding. Enough regge music to last a lifetime. But it was still a lot of fun. I'll post pics soon. I wore the blue dress from Tina and white flip flops. We were a little dressier than some, but we looked good. :seeya: Wierd though, there were no slow dances. I have a 'rule' that we have to dance at least once before we can leave a wedding, this one wasn't working with us! Nothing to slow-dance to. Anyway, I still have to do a test for school before the night is done.

LOL heather you are so cute! So glad you had fun! Did you catch the bouquet??

What was wrong with the brown dress???

god morning all...wow what a night our power went out and we ended up going to bed early but it was hot as hell so I didn't sleep well.

Any way I really had a fun day yesterday, I'll post the pic I have. Well yesterday may have been the last of my 1 lb a day, I weigh the exact same thing I weighed yesterday. Probably all the extra food. Anyway I think I better hit the bridge today. I think I'm gonna stop and buy some ham so I can make the split pea Soup today. Other than that I be here watching football with the hubby.

Tina, Reggie, Maria & Donna we missed you yesterday.

Monique, you have to come to group mtg sometimes. You too Pat we really are a fun group. Perhaps you and Riley can carpool since she comes from that side too.

Great pic guys!

No, I didn't catch the boquet. Boyfriend caught the garter but he & his friends hot-potato'd it over to someone else (who's getting married in April). We had a lot of fun. There was nothing wrong with the brown dress. Since it was "casual" I didn't wear heels, and I don't have brown flip flops. And with the brown dress I'd have to wear a sweater over it since I don't have a strapless bra, and it was dang hot yesterday! This was the 4th year in a row that we've gone to a wedding in Sept (this exact weekend too) and every time it's hot, and people are surprised its hot. Well, it was hot every year in the past 4 people! Oh well.

It was so nice to see you guys yesterday. We missed you Donna, Riley, Tina, Reggie, and the rest who couldn't make it. There were 15 lapband people at the support meeting and two of them were guys. We also had about 4 or 5 new ladies. We definitely were the lively loud group - we got shushed a few times by the RNY group for being too loud.

We need to plan to meet in a couple of weeks in Natomas - once a month is not enough. Or if you want we can meet at my house - not as nice as Mimi's but as long as you don't care I would gladly have you - would need to be a weekend day or Friday evening though.

My mom just took my kids to a thrift shop with her - she took my daughter with her to get her nails done, but none of the nail ladies were there today. I am going to pick up a prescription cough medicine for my daughter (had a telephone dr appt this am for her) and get enough gas to get to work until payday on Wed.

I'll check in later.

BTW - we are a hot looking group of ladies (the new picture).

good morning everybody

Hope you're having a good time Riley! I still think I need to come rub your feet.

John, great meeting you yesterday - wish you would have come to lunch with us. We always have sucha great time chatting away.

Canolie - I enjoyed your company - glad you came to lunch - can't wait to follow your journey

LaChica - please, please, please do your research to be sure you make the best decision for you - I think it's important that you know ALL the surgeons push RNY to EVERYBODY. You are not very big. I don't want to sway you in either direction I just want you to be realistic with your decision and what you are willing to do for the REST OF YOUR LIFE.

Jes - how you feeling today? You still green?? I'm down 1/2 pound today so that's a total of 8lbs. I got on my treadmill last night and this morning - only 15 min each time as it gets boring when you're just walking - plan on restarting the C25K when I get the go ahead.

April - you are a bad influence on me LOL I cheated today!! I had egg salad for Breakfast - suppose to be able to move on to pureed eggs tomorrow anyway but I just need to be back on my proteins! I don't feel well when I'm not. I had 1/2 cup and feel perfect! Hope you were able to eat last night! I always enjoy hanging out with you - do we have to wait for once a month? lets hook up in Vacaville one weekend - half way. We can have lunch, walk the outlets or something.... It'll be fun.

Tina, Tina... TINA! How do you handle this stress! Missed you yesterday but glad you are destressing and hanging with family. Looking forward to next month - again, maybe we can all meet in Vacaville in a couple weeks - Would be easier for Riley to join in.

Reggie - so missed you yesterday too. Hope you can make it next time!

Nicole..... I want to try that spa thingy. I checked it out online and it looks like it works.... but I'm always so skeptical of these types of things. I hope you and Mike can work it out.

Chris, I agree with nicole - you're a "ghost" LOL

Donna - hope everything is going ok for you and your family. I feel so sad for your mom!

Monique... I got Doc Fisher too and he cancelled my follow up appointment on the 23rd. I have to call to reschedule on monday. I know its frustrating to wait but either way, you're dieting and losing weight so it is what it is...

Hey Pat... I couldn't follow the 1200 cal diet at all! Doc Fisher told me to cut out the carbs! So all I ate was the Protein, fat & some green leafy veggies. Have protein style burgers - make your own chilli - I cook up some ground surloin pour in some ro-tel & chlli powder and sprinke cheese on top - 1/2 c and you will stay fuller longer on just proteins! Egg salad for breakfast... tuna or chicken salad for lunch

Heather - wedding sounds like it was fun. Can't wait to see those pics!

post-264449-13813138753275_thumb.jpg