Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Kaiser Richmond Pre-op

where is everyone?

Hi Maria - I'm here just chillin. Good luck with your case manager appointment. I was to honest in that appointment and didn't appreciate the approach of the CM. I knew what she was going to ask and could have easily lied. I lost 35 pounds in six weeks and still was read the riot act. Good luck! She is nice if you get past the interrogation...

I'm here...It's been quiet for awhile.

I drink Decaf green tea. I say the night before because it's a good detox tea for me if ya know what I mean. But what the heck drink it for a couple days. Don't have anything before meeting with Liz. You will be done early enough to eat after.

I need help! What can I eat at stage 2 that wont give me the runs? I'm tired of this now! May have something to do with my BP being too low.

Maria- too bad you're CM appt isn't Thursday, we could totally carpool to Richmond.

Jes & Candra- Wanna walk the bridge next Thursday with me?!

We went looking at houses tonight. It's exciting and frusterating. The house I loved online was a bummer, apparently the seller's agent put a bay area lock box on a sacramento property so our agent's thing didn't work. The worst part was there was another agent showing someone the house when we drove up and she didn't say anything about the box. Then we went to another house, that seemed awesome online. It was boarded up because the field next to it had a fire! So the first 2 houses we couldn't even go inside! This is exhausting, and I'm not going to the gym like I should. Priorities. I feel like we're on a deadline for finding a house (Gotta close escrow before 11/30 to get the 1st time homebuyer tax credit of $8,000). I should probably focus on school a bit too. lol.

I think its been too long since we've all done something together. Definately need a 2nd support group.

Jess- thanks My husband drinks Decaf green tea everyday I pack it in his lunch..I am going to start I hear its good for diabetics such as myself. Thanks for your advice..I am so sorry you are going through it but just look at the BIG picture that'll get you going I am not looking forward to the food choices either actually honestly I am frightened of this somethime I scare myself and say what the hell are you doing..but I know this is the best choice and you all have been very very very helpful in bringing me back when I get connfused.... hang in there girlie.

Heather- That would have been nice to car-pool..but sarah said Liz was completely booked and that was the only date she had since she is going on vacation very soon and If I want my surgery to take place in October that would be the soonest. I am not looking forward to the drive by myself. I hate the drive to Richmond I loved Vacaville but she had no opening at all there.

Hey Hey Hey, Just checkin in.

Tina, I thought about just bustin up in Kaiser but Jes didn't have her phone on her an dI don't have either yours or jane's phone numbers! What day is the 29th on?

Heather Ii would love to walk with you but I'm not available on Thursdays till after 2:30 and you'll be long gone by then - Tuesdays and Fridays are my free/off days.

Maria - Just be sure to stay all the way away from carbs from now till then - remember, the case manager appt isn't the end. You still have to be under goal on surgery morning. The more you lose, the more room you have to play with for a few "last suppers" right before surgery, if you know what I mean - i had gained back almost 2lbs in 1 week! Still under goal though - yee ha!

I'm having a very hard time with these food choices too. Lucky for me, I'm ok with grits - and I got reiley! So now I have whatever i want and thin it out to straw capacity - like hummas - just add Water LOL That's what i had for dinner tonight and stopped at 1/2c - wasn't satisfied till about 20 minutes later - thin it hit and I felt full but no uncomfortably full this time - just got back from a quick sprint to starbucs for my Americano, Decaf of course. silly me, got a venti (old habbits die hard) and had about 5 sips and I'm done!

Donna - good talking to you today - you're in my thoughts! Have a safe trip and we'll be right here when you get back!

Looking forward to Saturday! Can't wait to see everybody & meet John & Canolli.

Analynn - you still coming ?

Babysista - bummed you can't make it but have fun anyway!

Jes, The bridge tomorrow?? I so want a bite of that chocolate pudding but I don't dare put another thing in my mouth!! did you email Park? did i tell you i have 3ml in my band?

Ok, Kim - no sudden changes - I'm too slow for that! How are you? How's the diet going?

Thanks for asking I am doing a lot better with my diet and walking over 5 miles a day. Jess is coaching me. We talk everyday:rolleyes2:

that's great! keep it up & you'll be on the band-wagon in no time! I haven't been so good about walking this week, can't keep up with my little jewel. gotta get back to it asap

walking the bridge is good tomorrow. How about around 10?

Candra. I don't know why you got a Venti, I got the small today and only drank a 1/4 of it. It's hard wasting that money.

congrats Kim, you're doing great. You will be joining us in no time.

Hey Hey Hey, Just checkin in.

Tina, I thought about just bustin up in Kaiser but Jes didn't have her phone on her an dI don't have either yours or jane's phone numbers! What day is the 29th on?

Heather Ii would love to walk with you but I'm not available on Thursdays till after 2:30 and you'll be long gone by then - Tuesdays and Fridays are my free/off days.

Maria - Just be sure to stay all the way away from carbs from now till then - remember, the case manager appt isn't the end. You still have to be under goal on surgery morning. The more you lose, the more room you have to play with for a few "last suppers" right before surgery, if you know what I mean - i had gained back almost 2lbs in 1 week! Still under goal though - yee ha!

I'm having a very hard time with these food choices too. Lucky for me, I'm ok with grits - and I got reiley! So now I have whatever i want and thin it out to straw capacity - like hummas - just add Water LOL That's what i had for dinner tonight and stopped at 1/2c - wasn't satisfied till about 20 minutes later - thin it hit and I felt full but no uncomfortably full this time - just got back from a quick sprint to starbucs for my Americano, Decaf of course. silly me, got a venti (old habbits die hard) and had about 5 sips and I'm done!

Donna - good talking to you today - you're in my thoughts! Have a safe trip and we'll be right here when you get back!

Looking forward to Saturday! Can't wait to see everybody & meet John & Canolli.

Analynn - you still coming ?

Babysista - bummed you can't make it but have fun anyway!

Jes, The bridge tomorrow?? I so want a bite of that chocolate pudding but I don't dare put another thing in my mouth!! did you email Park? did i tell you i have 3ml in my band?

Good Morning Everyone.... Sorry can't make the meeting tomorrow to meet everyone but I am going to the Bridge for Hope concert. Will make the next one promise.:scared2: Hey Cuz will call you shortly.:)